POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Beshear might win by a sizable margin. Lotta votes still out in Fayette and Jefferson county according to WLKY

Huh?

“Violence?” “Physical or verbal?”

What in the hell are you talking about?

Do you cower to certain KKK members just because they’re older than you? Bold racists who haven’t gotten out of the segregation era? Presidents who have more years on the planet but you disagree with their line of thinking? You respect them too and accept their views?

I’m generally nice to most people, even nicer to senior citizens trying to maneuver in a rapidly-changing world. Let them say some bullshit though? Sorry mate, that’s for simpletons and commies.

By swine. Good luck to you...you will need it.

Beshear is over performing nearly everywhere. The Republican undercard is killing it tonight but Bevin is in trouble. His toxic personality and stupid comments are overshadowing his good economy. If he wins, it will be by the narrowest of margins.

First pub AG in an old crow's age

An (R) curb-stomping shaping up.

A change in the wind felt across the ole bluegrass state blowing northeast towards the swamp.

Reactions: screwduke1
Internet tough guy coming out again. Contradicts himself over and over again and can't handle it when someone notices. BTW, nice bullshit story about you on the golf course. That one is as believable as Sawnee and the granny at the mall
You believe lies told everyday by your leadership and the liberal media but, when the truth is told on here you do not believe it because it flies in the face of your skewed world view. You are not man enough because the beta cuck liberal world has told you what they think a man should be and you buy it. Real men tell you how it is and you can't live up to it so, you call it unbelievable.

Bevin is in trouble

Beshear is over performing nearly everywhere. The Republican undercard is killing it tonight but Bevin is in trouble. His toxic personality and stupid comments are overshadowing his good economy. If he wins, it will be by the narrowest of margins.

Looks like he's done to me. Not performing nearly well enough in rural areas to offset the rest. Nea/kea killed him. Especially when you look at the downticket results

Couldn't keep his mouth shut and cruise to a second term and maybe even a run at the Whitehouse

Looks like he's done to me. Not performing nearly well enough in rural areas to offset the rest. Nea/kea killed him. Especially when you look at the downticket results

Couldn't keep his mouth shut and cruise to a second term and maybe even a run at the Whitehouse
He had only himself to blame is he doesn't pull it out. He should have won 60-40.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
What are you guys seeing? I see Bevin up 2k votes with 65% reporting and Fayette Co 99% reporting. I think Bevin wins comfortably.

And I thought the NYTs headline was bad. You'd think those 9 people just fell off a cliff and died or something if you went by this headline

Reactions: SomeDudeCRO
Glad I moved away from Kentucky before Beshear becomes governer. That guy is as shady as they come.

Also can't wait for Matt Jones to use this win as a reason why he will win the Senate race. Hopefully he runs and gets humiliated worse than Grimes did. Stopping listening to him over the past year was one of the better decisions I've made.

Andy Beshear (D)
609,188 50.33%

Matthew Bevin* (R) 577,427 47.71%

John Hicks (Lib) 23,771 1.96% * incumbent
83% precincts reporting
80% expected vote

I didn’t see the Jefferson totals. Western KY will still come in hard red. I think it goes to the wire.

Problem is his performance vs the down ticket. He isn't performing as well in rural areas as the rest of the ticket. So he doesn't have the votes left to make it up

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT