POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What pisses me off is the lottery and horse gambling are fine. But put $10 on the cats to win against Michigan st is a no. Come on.

Beshear won’t get a super majority because he was a bad candidate running against a bad candidate. He’ll have to fight a Rep Congress. He won’t get shit done. Business as usual in KY.

I'm a nasty name caller, bitch. I also don't need my age to fight a battle for me. My arguments stand the test of time. Yours do not.

I've met plenty of older people who do not deserve my consideration. I've met plenty who do.

I judge a man by his political beliefs. I judge you to be an idiot.

Settled science.

LMAO; You have some real gems in this post. You just proved why BBUK's post was flawed. When I think of older people, I tend to think of wise and mature. Then I read your post. You act like you're 12. Congrats. You are an angry old man. Get off my lawn

Hate to say it but that's probably lights out for Bevin. Disappointing. He pissed off the wrong people in this state.

So you vote out a successful candidate because you're pissed. Ok. Liberals would rather see this state and country fail than have a Republican in office.

Reactions: mdlUK.1
So you vote out a successful candidate because you're pissed. Ok. Liberals would rather see this state and country fail than have a Republican in office.
I agree but that's obviously what happened. Should have been a slam dunk for Bevin if not. People don't think about long term goals unfortunately. Disappointing night other than the romp by the rest of the R-party.

Reactions: warrior-cat
This is on Bevin if it happens. Him and him alone. If he were 25% less asshole he would have cruised

Hate to agree with Ed but he's right. Libertarian candidate is gonna have about 30k votes. Those are almost all from people who couldn't stomach voting for either one of these asshats.

Reactions: GumboCats
Cameron, Harmon, Quarles and Ball all look to win by near 200k votes...Rs next to their names and same ballot. Bevin can really only blame himself, that’s an absurd vote difference. People didn’t just not vote in that race and vote for other Rs, they voted for the Rs and then against Bevin.

The media making this governor race some sort of preview for trump...but I dont see it at all. It looks like an indictment on bevin with Cameron winning AG walking away. Sec of state was R too

Reactions: Ed323232
Trump is still going to kill it in Ky.

Bevin lost to a weak Dem when every Republican won downstream. Bevin is a dumbass.

Anyone on here that doesn't have me on ignore, and that is most of you, know I hate trump. But if this holds this is in no way a reflection on trump. The down ballot proves this. This was republicans voting straight ticket except for Bevin. He dug himself a grave. If he had been just a little less of an ass he would have won 60-40. Some of the media will play this up as a repudiation of trump. That's false.

Anyone on here that doesn't have me on ignore, and that is most of you, know I hate trump. But if this holds this is in no way a reflection on trump. The down ballot proves this. This was republicans voting straight ticket except for Bevin. He dug himself a grave. If he had been just a little less of an ass he would have won 60-40. Some of the media will play this up as a repudiation of trump. That's false.

Good post Ed

The media making this governor race some sort of preview for trump...but I dont see it at all. It looks like an indictment on bevin with Cameron winning AG walking away. Sec of state was R too
They will do that, but it’s not. 100% on Bevin.

Cameron won by 215k
Ball won by 295k
Harmon by 200k
Quarles by 260k
Adams by 60k

all Rs and the only statewide races I’m aware of. Really embarrassing for Bevin...pretty easy to vote down party line with that small of a ballot, he was the one vote that kept many from having a straight ticket, obviously.

End times

I saw a little of that. Major idiots. If anything this is great for Mitch and trump.

You're seeing a straight R ticket except for teachers and their families/friends. That group alone beat Bevin

Cameron won by 215k
Ball won by 295k
Harmon by 200k
Quarles by 260k
Adams by 60k

all Rs and the only statewide races I’m aware of. Really embarrassing for Bevin...pretty easy to vote down party line with that small of a ballot, he was the one vote that kept many from having a straight ticket, obviously.
That is incredible.

Reactions: UKvisitor

Cameron won by 215k
Ball won by 295k
Harmon by 200k
Quarles by 260k
Adams by 60k

Wow. Just talked to my Lex buddy. Said he's not surprised by tonight.

Honestly, if the University of Louisville is any indication how people in Jefferson County run things, and it is, there are probably tens of thousands of fraudulent votes.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
Sure, about 4 years after he replaces Beshear...

I don't know if you've noticed but guys like Mitch have to be carried out in a box...see McCain and Cummings...same goes for Pelosi, Watters, Bernie, etc...
Yeah but he is Mitch's boy. I could see in 6 years Mitch passing the tourch.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT