POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2 counties decided this...100k plus difference in Jefferson and Fayette. The liberal kooks got their wish.

If he loses, Bevin decided this. The weakest Republican on the ballot. Bevin won over Conway by keeping those margins lower there. His mouth brought out a bunch of Libs to unseat him. (If he loses)

Red assed teachers gonna stomp their feet and spite the state...

meany weeny Bevin hurt feelings...let's elect the son of the guy who f*cked up our budget...

Teachers/public education will forever be ****ed until they realize that the Teachers' Union is completely useless and turn on said Union. Until that happens things simply won't get better.

Beshear will be a 1 term neutered blip... the down ticket proves it.

Keep his nuts clipped, super majority & AG Cameron.

-yep.

-policy-wise bevin has been a fantastic governor...but saying teachers are responsible for kids getting molested was a game changer. He offended people enough to vote against their own economic interests. While I think it short-sighted and am sad to see the current iteration of shit-bag good old boy dem that has plagued our state for *decades* inhabit the governors mansion...i understand why people voted against bevin.

Last edited:
Liberal ignorance knows no bounds...state is performing well and there was no logical reason to not vote for Bevin except out of spite. Nothing issue related should have caused this. Reap what you sow now.
Bevin definitely said some things out loud that he probably shouldn't have, but voting against him just because he said a few things people don't like is insane. Reminds me of the "I like Trumps policies but hes a meanie and I'll vote for Hillary" crowd.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
Teachers/public education will forever be ****ed until they realize that the Teachers' Union is completely useless and turn on said Union. Until that happens things simply won't get better.

Nea/kea had them all frothed up. Most if not all of it made of lies. Combined with some dumb statements, it was enough.

I got texts from a few teacher friends yesterday that all said the same things. The amount of disinformation was unbelievable. But no doubt they believed it and brow beat their friends family into believing it too

So I was gonna ask. So if there is a dem governor and a Repub state majority, then how is Beshear going to get anything passed?
He wont. A simple majority can stop anything he tries to do.

I'd like to think beshear would try to bring gambling in but I know he wont do that and probably doesn't plan to. It's easier to just raise ppls taxes

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
If Beshear gets those two things through...I'll vote him next time around...

A few of the liberal things I actually agree with. Legalize it, tax the shit out of it, pay for needed infrastructure and education.
What pisses me off is the lottery and horse gambling are fine. But put $10 on the cats to win against Michigan st is a no. Come on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT