How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Effff, just realized that I fly out late Monday afternoon. If Trump ****s up
My night because of his ‘neck rally I’m gonna be pissed.

Threatening the president of the United States is a federal felony under United States Code Title 18, Section 871.[1][2][3][4] It consists of knowingly and willfully mailing or otherwise making "any threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict bodily harm upon the president of the United States". This also includes presidential candidates and former presidents. The United States Secret Service investigates suspected violations of this law and monitors those who have a history of threatening the president. Threatening the president is considered a political offense.[5] Immigrants who commit this crime can be deported.[6]
Some of you better watch your mouths about obama.

Yesterday I was in a local mall where a lady had a Trump Merchandise store set up. Caps, flags, posters, stickers, etc etc etc. She was a pleasant little lady, grandmother type with a big smile. Suddenly a man walking by and started yelling at her and calling her and Trump a facist. Trump's a facist and people who vote for him are lower than earth worms. Then he really lost it and started threatening to tear up her display and break up things. I had enough and walked over to him and told him if he didn't get out of there and do it now I would have to hurt him before he hurt someone. When the lady yelled I have called the police and have your back if you have to hurt him, he walked away in a hurry. All talk, just like the rest of them. He reminded me of some that post on this thread. All talk.
OMG. Never happened. 100%. I am laughing my ass off

72109373_2929547977069347_702966527221039104_n.jpg

When he first started posting here I was kind of mean and treated him like the slow, ignorant, simple-minded hobbit he is. Looks like I hurt his fragile feelings, and made him run and hide.

Oh by far. He is a weak little man. He touches kids and is the biggest liar next to Platinum. He's an awful human being. I respect Dahmer more as a human than molester Ed

Mega Obama Donor Arrested For Sexual Abuse With Underage Child
composite_15727205396870.jpg

Once again, the Garbage Party proves its worth with the arrest of another sexual deviant that has been feted and celebrated by a president.

The UK’s Daily Mail is reporting that Portland-based Terry Bean, 66, a Democrat bundler and “LGTBQ pioneer” who amassed a $500,000 donation to the campaign of Barack Hussein Obama, has been busted for “sexually abusing a 15-year-old boy” with his boyfriend in a hotel.

The New York Times is very concerned about whether the ISIS leader was 'whimpering' or not...this is there 3rd story on the matter.

Just another example of msm cheering isis. Trump's comments about dog and whimpering were very calculated. One was an extreme insult. The other to remove martyrdom and glory.

Msm of course can't stand it

Mega Obama Donor Arrested For Sexual Abuse With Underage Child
composite_15727205396870.jpg

Once again, the Garbage Party proves its worth with the arrest of another sexual deviant that has been feted and celebrated by a president.

The UK’s Daily Mail is reporting that Portland-based Terry Bean, 66, a Democrat bundler and “LGTBQ pioneer” who amassed a $500,000 donation to the campaign of Barack Hussein Obama, has been busted for “sexually abusing a 15-year-old boy” with his boyfriend in a hotel.

Quick get a pic of him with Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT