POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ive got 2 kids in public schools. Nothing close to some of the BS that is posted here has ever happened to them at school. Frankly, I don’t believe a word warrior says about his daughter.

Prototypical lib..."it didn't happen to me, so it didn't happen to you" unless..."it happened to me, it's happening to everyone".

Some people are near sighted and some are far sighted, but all dems are shortsighted.

That’s what I mean. Makes a lot of sense really. A guy who spends as much time as he does on a message board is clearly a weirdo. Wouldn’t shock me if he’s trying to feed his own ego.
You talking warrior-cat?

Ive got 2 kids in public schools. Nothing close to some of the BS that is posted here has ever happened to them at school. Frankly, I don’t believe a word warrior says about his daughter.

I don’t think it’s as bad in schools as it is colleges, but I work at a small school in Kentucky and all I can account for is what I’ve seen. I’ve witnessed three times the social studies teacher pulling aside kids whose parents are clearly uber conservative and decided to get political (IMO I don’t think you should be adamantly discussing politics with your children) with their child and try to ‘correct’ them.

I overheard him talking about how immigrants aren’t here to take any jobs. They’re all doctors and above taking low level jobs. Only Irish immigrants were ever coming to take jobs. I overheard him asking a teacher to talk to a student about the impeachment and how Trump is an embarrassment to the country.

My kids go to a public school and haven’t came across anything like this yet either. But I’m not shocked when I do hear about it.

On the heals of more UPS expansion, prayers to plat. Hang in there dawg.

LOUISVILLE, Ky. — The UAW and Ford Motor Company have agreed to bring a $1.1 billion to the Louisville plants.

The Kentucky Truck Plant will receive a $1 billion investment while the Louisville Assembly Plant will get a $100 million one.

According to a contract summary packet by UAW, these investments are a part of a $6 billion investment nationwide.
So how much of that is the UAW bringing?

source.gif

Reactions: ymmot31
KY has a republican governor The Senate is 75% republican. The House is 60%. Are you that dense to not realize that the state has much to say about education in terms of standards, testing, curriculum, and budget.
You don't even live here you smug dipshit. The vast majority of the people in KDE are career protected employees that are are decidedly not republican, like every other state. They are the core of the State's DNC grass roots. And nationally the Dept of Ed, regardless of who holds the presidency, is filled with liberal bureaucrats which is why they have gone after Devos so hard.

As Trump has shown leadership positions do not matter as much as the ecosystem under them. I have heard protected state employees brag about slow-rolling named leadership objectives.

I live in Fayette county, a dem shithole according to most on this board, and in 15 combined years of public schooling neither of my kids has ever said one word about politics at school. But somehow it happens all the time in dark red counties? Suuuure.

Yeah and the ole boy would be deploradated quick, fast, and in a hurry. How stupid are these wannabe politician actors...(I know). Do these dufasses actually think the current populous would allow that?

The public bullying is about at a breaking point. The stupid antagonists are soon to realize that many are going to quit turning the other cheek.

The need to re-watch or watch The Christmas Story. Ralphie gonna lose it.....

(For those who've never watched The Christmas Story)[eyeroll]

Dont-Pick-Nerdy-Kid.gif

bully.gif

Last edited:
That was very difficult to watch. Kids got in fights in my day too but black eyes and bloody noses were about the end result. Makes me wish there was some kind of follow up on that kids condition. He looked in bad shape. The school may not do anything but the authorities certainly could with the video evidence.
The fact that he continued to pummel after the other kid was truly hurt made me want to beat the other one. Am I wrong?

What’s clean about a kid being left unconscious and bleeding from his head with a possible brain injury from impacting the hard floor?
Liberal mindset set, that's why they support Antifa. And they say conservatives are haters.[pfftt]

Threatening the president of the United States is a federal felony under United States Code Title 18, Section 871.[1][2][3][4] It consists of knowingly and willfully mailing or otherwise making "any threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict bodily harm upon the president of the United States". This also includes presidential candidates and former presidents. The United States Secret Service investigates suspected violations of this law and monitors those who have a history of threatening the president. Threatening the president is considered a political offense.[5] Immigrants who commit this crime can be deported.[6]

That's because you are a Canadian idiot who really knows nothing about what goes on on this country other than what CNN and the liberal media tells you.

Furthermore, I don't lie about my daughter or anything I have told people here about me. You must be envious.

Reactions: screwduke1
Bernie isn't the dumbass. He's laughing all the way to the bank and back. It's the idiots who allow wealthy people to tell them wealthy people are evil at the same time they ask for their vote. Those are the true idiots.

Evil rich white people. Rally cry of the left. Who are the top 3? Rich. White. People.

That's because you are a Canadian idiot who really knows nothing about what goes on on this country other than what CNN and the liberal media tells you.

Furthermore, I don't lie about my daughter or anything I have told people here about me. You must be envious.

I haven’t watched 5 minutes of cable news combined in the last year.

I’ll give you credit for being honest about some things. Most fat slobs wouldn’t post a picture of themselves on an anonymous message board, but you did. Kudos for that.

So you don't watch news?

90% of the news I get is from this board. I catch the odd bit of local news after golf or football or NASCAR on Sundays. I never purposely watch any news on TV. I do enjoy documentaries on HBO and Netflix sometimes.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/02/politics/smugglers-saw-through-trump-border-wall/index.html
Citing US agents and officials with knowledge of the damage, the Post reported that smugglers have been using reciprocating saws to cut through the steel and concrete portions of the wall, creating openings wide enough for people and drugs to be smuggled through. The agents told the Post the saws can cut through the bollards in a matter of minutes.

Build that wall!

Reactions: pyrrhicgorilla
Yesterday I was in a local mall where a lady had a Trump Merchandise store set up. Caps, flags, posters, stickers, etc etc etc. She was a pleasant little lady, grandmother type with a big smile. Suddenly a man walking by and started yelling at her and calling her and Trump a facist. Trump's a facist and people who vote for him are lower than earth worms. Then he really lost it and started threatening to tear up her display and break up things. I had enough and walked over to him and told him if he didn't get out of there and do it now I would have to hurt him before he hurt someone. When the lady yelled I have called the police and have your back if you have to hurt him, he walked away in a hurry. All talk, just like the rest of them. He reminded me of some that post on this thread. All talk.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/02/politics/smugglers-saw-through-trump-border-wall/index.html
Citing US agents and officials with knowledge of the damage, the Post reported that smugglers have been using reciprocating saws to cut through the steel and concrete portions of the wall, creating openings wide enough for people and drugs to be smuggled through. The agents told the Post the saws can cut through the bollards in a matter of minutes.

Build that wall!

:joy: a CNN article. 100% fake news. No one is cutting through that fence. Quit getting your hopes up.

GD CNN. Smh.

Interesting read.

Their takeover of a country, what Dr. Hammond refers to as “Islamization,” begins when the population of Muslims reaches a critical mass, and they being to agitate for various privileges. Open, free, democratic societies are particularly vulnerable. “When politically correct, tolerant, and culturally diverse societies agree to Muslim demands for their religious privileges, some of the other components tend to creep in as well,” he notes. This is how it works, according to Dr. Hammond:

When the Muslim population remains under 2% in a country, they will be seen primarily as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the current situation in:

• United States — Muslim 0.6%
  • Australia — Muslim 1.5%
  • Canada — Muslim 1.9%
  • China — Muslim 1.8%
  • Italy — Muslim 1.5%
  • Norway — Muslim 1.8%
As the Muslim population reaches 2% to 5%, they begin to recruit from ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, within prisons and street gangs. This is happening in:

• Denmark — Muslim 2%
  • Germany — Muslim 3.7%
  • United Kingdom — Muslim 2.7%
  • Spain — Muslim 4%
  • Thailand — Muslim 4.6%
“From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population,” Dr. Hammond notes. “For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food” and increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature such food on their shelves — along with threats for failure to comply. This is happening in:

• France — Muslim 8%
  • Philippines — 5%
  • Sweden — Muslim 5%
  • Switzerland — Muslim 4.3%
  • The Netherlands — Muslim 5.5%
  • Trinidad & Tobago — Muslim 5.8%
Soon they begin to apply pressure to allow Sharia law within their own communities (sometimes ghettos).

“When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions,” Dr. Hammond notes. “In Paris, we are already seeing car-burnings. Any non-Muslim action offends Islam, and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam, with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam.” These tensions are seen on a regular basis in:

• Guyana — Muslim 10%
  • India — Muslim 13.4%
  • Israel — Muslim 16%
  • Kenya — Muslim 10%
  • Russia — Muslim 15%
The violence increases when the Muslim population reaches 20%. “After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues,” such as in:

• Ethiopia — Muslim 32.8%
“At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare,” such as in:

• Bosnia — Muslim 40%
  • Chad — Muslim 53.1%
  • Lebanon — Muslim 59.7%
From 60%, persecution of non-believing “infidels” rises significantly, including sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia law as a weapon, and Jizya, a tax placed on infidels, such as in:

• Albania — Muslim 70%
  • Malaysia — Muslim 60.4%
  • Qatar — Muslim 77.5%
  • Sudan — Muslim 70%
After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out “infidels,” and move toward a 100% Muslim society, which has been experienced to some degree in:

• Bangladesh — Muslim 83%
  • Egypt — Muslim 90%
  • Gaza — Muslim 98.7%
  • Indonesia — Muslim 86.1%
  • Iran — Muslim 98%
  • Iraq — Muslim 97%
  • Jordan — Muslim 92%
  • Morocco — Muslim 98.7%
  • Pakistan — Muslim 97%
  • Palestine — Muslim 99%
  • Syria — Muslim 90%
  • Tajikistan — Muslim 90%
  • Turkey — Muslim 99.8%
  • United Arab Emirates — Muslim 96%
A 100% Muslim society will theoretically usher in their version of peace — the peace of ‘Dar-es-Salaam’ — the Islamic House of Peace. “Here there’s supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim, the Madrassas are the only schools, and the Koran is the only word,” such as in:

• Afghanistan — Muslim 100%
  • Saudi Arabia — Muslim 100%
  • Somalia — Muslim 100%
  • Yemen — Muslim 100%
Dr. Hammond observes this Islamic ideal is seldom realized. “Unfortunately, peace is never achieved, as in these 100% states the most radical Muslims intimidate and spew hatred, and satisfy their blood lust by killing less radical Muslims, for a variety of reasons.”

“It is important to understand that in some countries, with well under 100% Muslim populations, such as France, the minority Muslim populations live in ghettos, within which they are 100% Muslim, and within which they live by Sharia law,”

When Warren was asked about the 400k employees that would lose their job that work in the health insurance industry this dumb bitch actually said they could go work for an auto insurer?

Lol these ppl have zero clue about reality.

"Oh you do utilization review, well go sell liability insurance"

Yesterday I was in a local mall where a lady had a Trump Merchandise store set up. Caps, flags, posters, stickers, etc etc etc. She was a pleasant little lady, grandmother type with a big smile. Suddenly a man walking by and started yelling at her and calling her and Trump a facist. Trump's a facist and people who vote for him are lower than earth worms. Then he really lost it and started threatening to tear up her display and break up things. I had enough and walked over to him and told him if he didn't get out of there and do it now I would have to hurt him before he hurt someone. When the lady yelled I have called the police and have your back if you have to hurt him, he walked away in a hurry. All talk, just like the rest of them. He reminded me of some that post on this thread. All talk.

I’ll wager those 10 bottles of booze in my profile pic that this never happened. Approx secondary value is $12k. Deal?

Reactions: Ed323232
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT