POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Both situations are BS. Only extremists make excuses for any of those riots.
The biggest self own of all time.

Hey SCIENCE DUDE - that cackling hyena you are about to vote for not only endorsed the riots, she also bailed many of them out of jail.

Maybe you should take a long break and reflect on why you support the people you support.

Cute. You believe that an election was stolen. That's like saying "I eat my boogers" - it's an embarrassing thing to say out loud in general. On the topic of dumb conspiracies, Sandy Hook wasn't a hoax and chem trails aren't real.
This can’t be serious. Democrats claim 2000 was rigged. Claimed 2004 and 2016 was rigged and didn’t handle it well at all.

Who funded the recount? Who made videos of celebrities trying to get electors to change their vote? Who claimed Russian interference and it was “stolen” cause of Facebook memes? Who created the Russia hoax? Who pushed for impeachment twice?

“#NotMyPresident” a favorite chant of the left as they tore up streets and rioted after the election and on Inauguration Day.

Your side thinks Trump staged a shooting and you want to call someone else a conspiracy theorist for using logic regarding 2020’s anomalies? The bizarre stop the count? The geo tracking of the ballot drops?

You believed in the Steele Dossier😂 Sit this one out.

Hillary accepted the election results even though she thought it was fishy. Trump riled up his voter base that eventually attacked the U.S. Capitol. Trump also continues to this day to share that dangerous lie because he can't fathom why people wouldn't want him to be president.
“She accepted the results”

😂

Democrats spent four years not accepting the results and another four years trying to imprison (and then kill) him for the sin of beating them.

Trump said the exact same thing everyone has said to you repeatedly. Republicans voters need to overcome the democrat margin of fraud.

Your link says that. Trump said the exact opposite of what you claim he did, you illiterate dumbass.
Don't listen to me.... Listen to Dear Leader.
Dems will create illegal votes.... Ballots shredded..... Dead voters....Mail in ballots....
The elections are stolen.

Don't waste your time voting. Your votes don't count. Trump says so.

Just stay home and get ready for Kamala's acceptance speech. Resistance is futile. Dems are too good at cheating and will steal the election.
That's what Trump says.

Only a fool would waste time voting if you're a Republican! 😂😂😂😂😂
Listen to Dear Leader!

This can’t be serious. Democrats claim 2000 was rigged. Claimed 2004 and 2016 was rigged and didn’t handle it well at all.

Who funded the recount? Who made videos of celebrities trying to get electors to change their vote? Who claimed Russian interference and it was “stolen” cause of Facebook memes? Who created the Russia hoax? Who pushed for impeachment twice?

“#NotMyPresident” a favorite chant of the left as they tore up streets and rioted after the election and on Inauguration Day.

Your side thinks Trump staged a shooting and you want to call someone else a conspiracy theorist for using logic regarding 2020’s anomalies? The bizarre stop the count? The geo tracking of the ballot drops?

You believed in the Steele Dossier😂 Sit this one out.

Man it’s so unreal how propagandized they are. Their brains literally do not function.

Now....in other economic news....

Build back better w/Bidenomics baby!!!

GTDTzLGWYAAYjU9

The biggest self own of all time.

Hey SCIENCE DUDE - that cackling hyena you are about to vote for not only endorsed the riots, she also bailed many of them out of jail.

Maybe you should take a long break and reflect on why you support the people you support.
Kamala never bailed anyone out of jail. She promoted a bail fund only.

Donald Trump sings songs with convicted prisoners who rioted and vandalized our US Capitol.

Elanor Holmes Norton (D-DC) , who looks like she should be in a rest home next to Joe is using her entire time to talk about AR-15's. What a disgusting group of scum.

wtf is she even talking about?

These hearings are so stupid.

I’ve seen Jim Jordan in these things a lot. That guy is a clown and a half with his antics. (Sorry HK)

Stuff like this is why Donald Trump is the only president I’ve ever voted for.

There’s no doubt it was stolen. Just as there’s no doubt they lied about Russia, Ukraine, Biden’s health, Covid origins, the vaccines.

They lied about every one of those things, and much more. They’re lying to you today about Biden’s status!

But you are SURE that the election was honest?

How can a person say such a silly thing while being confronted with the proof that they have lied to you at every turn?

Stop lying to yourself, man.
There has been plenty of evidence that has been posted here the past couple of years which has been ignored or dismissed by liberals here.

I’ve seen Jim Jordan in these things a lot. That guy is a clown and a half with his antics. (Sorry HK)

Jordan means well but he can't control himself when he gives examples of how shameless and stupid Democrats are.

The Great Divider, the orange con man who is a greedy, hate mongering convicted felon, yet somehow comes off as Christian to his voter base is is crying once more. He can't stop crying.

You citing “convicted felon” means jack shit to us as everyone saw what a sham trial that was stopped by Dems. It would be amazing if you all were ever charged for the evil shit your party has done. Also I thought you guys were very pro criminal considering your Dem prosecutors won’t charge them and you riot in the street for them.

No one is more despicable than the Democrat Party, the enemy of America for hundreds of years.

Last edited:
Cute. You believe that an election was stolen. That's like saying "I eat my boogers" - it's an embarrassing thing to say out loud in general. On the topic of dumb conspiracies, Sandy Hook wasn't a hoax and chem trails aren't real.
It’s embarrassing to believe that a lifelong politician who accomplished zero that barely campaigned and drew hundreds to his rally’s got the most votes in history. You truly believe he got 14 million more votes than Obama all while winning just half of the counties Obama did? Biden’s vote total obliterated every anomaly possible. I don’t think the election was stolen, I’d bet my life on it it was. Gun to head - “did Biden get 81 million legitimate votes”. If you answer yes you are a dead man.

Nothing but a waste of taxpayer money. If the attempt would have been on Biden, fired instantly.

January 6th occurred because for the 6 months before that the left encouraged their people to burn down every city in America over a violent felon counterfeiter (who died because he was too stupid to calm down and take his arrest like a normal human being). The right saw this as an okay activity because of the prior six months. It's as simple as that.

Trump is a convicted felon. LOL

I mean, for the time being, I guess that is "technically" correct. But given the way these cases are falling apart like a cardboard canoe, and the way they tortured the law in New York, it's essentially like sending The International Space Registry (TM) a check, and they send you a document saying that you are now the proud owner of a star, and they're naming it after you. 😄 😄

I’m so sick of the January 6th gaslighting. The left doesn’t even choose their own candidates. They never have. They’re the party of communism. They care nothing about democracy.

Shut the hell up. Marxist don’t want democracy. Shut the hell up your whole foundation is anti-democracy.

She should be fired on the spot. She can't even answer basic questions about what is going on in the department she's director of.
All of these appointed asshats play dumb when confronted. "I don't recall", "I've never seen that", "I wasn't aware of that", I'll have to get back to you on that", all the types of BS lines they spew when confronted.

You have to wonder if Biden is dying?

Not saying he is but very strange.

I think that will depend on whether they need him dead to get on ballots in certain states.

He’s been dying in front of our eyes for a decade as his body and brain decayed. Just a matter of whether or not it’s in the best interest of the democrats to accelerate the process.

They tried it with Trump and failed, so on to plan B.

All of these appointed asshats play dumb when confronted. "I don't recall", "I've never seen that", "I wasn't aware of that", I'll have to get back to you on that", all the types of BS lines they spew when confronted.

To answers like that, I would say, "Then what are we paying you for?"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT