POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, well, you're not what I'd consider a thinking man, so what you think is irrelevant, in my opinion.

Sorry, but every single time he decides to engage with me, quoting my posts, regurgitating misinformation and lies like I don't know any better, I will not let it slide, and will always enlighten him.

And that's how you handle an arrogant narcissist like Rq. That's why you are the GD man, Dwayne

I salute you, humbled fact checker.

Last edited:
Why are you dancing away from the fact they historically kept them near zero under Obama? That was essentially the best economic driver during his terms, an economy so weak the fed kept rates low for six years.
He is always dancing away. He is missing the fact that the .com boom that happened under Clinton helped Clinton's economy. I guess he actually believed Gore created the internet.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, a lot of parents can't afford other alternatives, assuming they even GAF. Many are stuck with the watered down "education" and liberal indoctrination that is public schools.
Mine is right now. We are considering home schooling and she is for it. She says they watch a lot of video's and have not read a book last year and so far not this year either. They sent her a home with a work assignment the other night that had a list of things she should be thankful for and why, ranging from pets to what she thought the teachers were thankful for. Not really all that strange you might ask? For an 8th grader? Yeah it is, that is second and third grade level BS. Last year her teachers said she was distracted a lot and we ask why. Turns out she finished her work assignments before most and started talking to others. They apparently did not know what to do so, we told them to give her more work. They did and it solved the problem. One of her teachers this year (I learned yesterday) stops class every time his cell phone rings or has a text message and he says, "one moment, I have to get this". This is the state of our education system today in many areas. Modern technology has in many cases made our teachers lazy and is contributing to the real problem of the dumbing down of America.

Last edited:
Yeah, well, you're not what I'd consider a thinking man, so what you think is irrelevant, in my opinion.

Sorry, but every single time he decides to engage with me, quoting my posts, regurgitating misinformation and lies like I don't know any better, I will not let it slide, and will always enlighten him.
Problem is, he is either too dumb to understand or just corrupted. I think he is just corrupt and wants us to fail.

Reactions: SomeDudeCRO
Ding ding ding. He's trying to control it by saying he will read it to us. Are you shiting me. Play the actual tape. Very simple.

73388442_2545057275712172_6769772918478995456_n.jpg

At LAX on my way to Vegas. Stopped in the Farmers market in the airport to grab a bite to eat.
Plastic Food container
Plastic forks, knives and spoons,
I think the food might have been plastic too.

but DAMN THOSE PLASTIC STRAWS!!!

And surprisingly few recycling bins. I was shocked first time I went. I go regularly and it's still that way. Plastic everything and it all goes in the trash.

But they have lots of holier than though condescension towards everyone else

Reactions: IdaCat
FIFY. Though Brennan is a good choice too. But at the end of the day Obama knew about all of it.

Of course. Noone is spying on a president elect without the sitting president knowing. No way

Read that he's not running for Senate either. His political career might be done unless he leaves Texas for California.

He has something lined up. Or something big is about to leak. This is awfully abrupt. And he loves hearing himself talk to much to just suddenly give up based on results alone.

You drew your line in the wrong place. It was Jan 2017 before Obama left office. Also, let's see the same chart for the last 40 years. Will you please post that?

Will actually destroy your position. No president had the gifts from the fed like Obama had. Did we even move from zero his entire presidency?

Mine is right now. We are considering home schooling and she is for it. She says they watch a lot of video's and have not read a book last year and so far not this year either. They sent her a home with a work assignment the other night that had a list of things she should be thankful for and why, ranging from pets to what she thought the teachers were thankful for. Not really all that strange you might ask? For an 8th grader? Yeah it is, that is second and third grade level BS. Last year her teachers said she was distracted a lot and we ask why. Turns out she finished her work assignments before most and started talking to others. They apparently did not know what to do so, we told them to give her more work. They did and it solved the problem. One of her teachers this year (I learned yesterday) stops class every time his cell phone rings or has a text message and he says, "on moment, I have to get this". This is the state of our education system today in many areas. Modern technology has in many cases made our teachers lazy and is contributing to the real problem of the dumbing down of America.

That does suck w your kid. They didn’t really solve the problem though. Giving her more work isn’t really going to improve her learning unless it is more challenging. They are just keeping her busy (busy work). Are advanced classes an option?

I support Bernie and Warren definitely. First time we've had truly progressive politics in the conversation in decades. ..

A former Omega employee defends Leon Cooperman against Elizabeth Warren: ‘She has dehumanized an admirable human being’.

Elizabeth Warren does not know Lee Cooperman the human being. She knows an imaginary Leon Cooperman, a greedy billionaire. But that image is a figment of her fevered imagination, writes Mark G. Brennan, who teaches at NYU’s Stern School of Business......

“Leon, you were able to succeed because of the opportunities this country gave you. Now why don’t you pitch in a bit more so everyone else has a chance at the American dream, too?” — proves the point. More worrisome, her heated rhetoric ignores the bottomless generosity of one of America’s greatest investors.

Workers of the world, unite!

It’s my understanding that those kids know nothing will happen to them. If I’m wrong, I’m wrong but I mean that school shooter had multiple issues at school and with police and nothing was ever done.

It’s not hard for one to imagine that these kids won’t face any sort of real discipline.

Yep. They didn't try to actually reduce or prevent crime. They just mandated it no longer be reported so as to not soil their records.

That's exactly why the school shooter wasn't already in jail.

Of course. Can't go under oath

Mine is right now. We are considering home schooling and she is for it. She says they watch a lot of video's and have not read a book last year and so far not this year either. They sent her a home with a work assignment the other night that had a list of things she should be thankful for and why, ranging from pets to what she thought the teachers were thankful for. Not really all that strange you might ask? For an 8th grader? Yeah it is, that is second and third grade level BS. Last year her teachers said she was distracted a lot and we ask why. Turns out she finished her work assignments before most and started talking to others. They apparently did not know what to do so, we told them to give her more work. They did and it solved the problem. One of her teachers this year (I learned yesterday) stops class every time his cell phone rings or has a text message and he says, "on moment, I have to get this". This is the state of our education system today in many areas. Modern technology has in many cases made our teachers lazy and is contributing to the real problem of the dumbing down of America.

In the special education classroom where I work, they have to maintain a ratio of 1 adult to 1 kid. The room has 4 kids, a teacher and 3 aides. Every time I’ve ever had to go to that room, it’s 4 kids doing whatever they want and at least 3 adults on their phones scrolling through whatever it is they’re scrolling through. It’s sad to see.

That does suck w your kid. They didn’t really solve the problem though. Giving her more work isn’t really going to improve her learning unless it is more challenging. They are just keeping her busy (busy work). Are advanced classes an option?
Yes but, they do those classes two afternoons a week after classes are over for the children who excel in class. From about 3:30pm to 5:30pm if they want to do it. She does.

So the education system is a disaster in the republican strongholds of Idaho and Mobilhoma? Whoulda think it?

Man thats really hard to watch . a kid left unconscious and bleeding . Our country is in a mess
That was very difficult to watch. Kids got in fights in my day too but black eyes and bloody noses were about the end result. Makes me wish there was some kind of follow up on that kids condition. He looked in bad shape. The school may not do anything but the authorities certainly could with the video evidence.

The fed rate was dropped to .25% in Dec 2008. It never goes to actual 0%. It remained at that rate until Dec 2015. For nearly the entire O'bama treasoncy it was left at an effective 0%.

They didn't raise it because he was doing enough by himself to keep the economy from growing too fast. The opposite was true with Trump. Of course, we've already had a red headed president before so there was no need for outside help to make sure that Trump didn't fail.

What’s clean about a kid being left unconscious and bleeding from his head with a possible brain injury from impacting the hard floor?

He willingly duked it out with the other guy. If you can’t face the consequences of a fight, don’t fight. Easy.

On the heals of more UPS expansion, prayers to plat. Hang in there dawg.

LOUISVILLE, Ky. — The UAW and Ford Motor Company have agreed to bring a $1.1 billion to the Louisville plants.

The Kentucky Truck Plant will receive a $1 billion investment while the Louisville Assembly Plant will get a $100 million one.

According to a contract summary packet by UAW, these investments are a part of a $6 billion investment nationwide.

There are pretty much zero republican strongholds in the education system as we see in KY.

Ive got 2 kids in public schools. Nothing close to some of the BS that is posted here has ever happened to them at school. Frankly, I don’t believe a word warrior says about his daughter.

There are pretty much zero republican strongholds in the education system as we see in KY.

KY has a republican governor The Senate is 75% republican. The House is 60%. Are you that dense to not realize that the state has much to say about education in terms of standards, testing, curriculum, and budget.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT