ADVERTISEMENT

Jasper Johnson

Also, stop saying he would've played for Calipari. If he liked Calipari that much they'd still be in his top 3 (which they apparently aren't). Even when Calipari was here he was talking about being a UNC fan.

Bama
UK / UNC

Reactions: Smashcat
You know, this really probably boils down to Jasper, at one point, thinking he was maybe playing for Cal/UK.. and now it's Pope/UK, which we all know, is still an unknown.

It sucks if he doesn't come here, but we all kind of knew this transition was coming. It's going to take a year or two before Pope can really start to reel them in, and it's not like he's just being given recruits like Scheyer is. He actually has to earn it.

But I suspect in a year from now, Jasper Johnson might be kicking himself for not coming here. I know it's a scrimmage, and it's early.. but it's still impressive what our team was able to do in a mid-July scrimmage against past great (and experienced) UK players.
Pope may be unknown, but 🐄 is a known commodity. And, the known has kinda sucked recently. There is that.
He also hates us.
I'll roll with unknown.
GBB!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT