POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You have never posted against or even come close. Silence to the corruptness is compliance and you know this. Deception on your part. It is not ignorance on your part, it is the traitorous compliance that implicates you.

And your story begins to change... Earlier you stated "I have seen you here agreeing with the process and believing the lies being told." I am sure you went back and couldn't find anything because I have been pretty silent on the whole situation because I really don't care and haven't followed it. Nice job Kitty

EIOOGUyWoAA0pYO.jpg:large

Trump has done more for America in 3 years than all those Dems put together have for their entire careers.

Their own best witness, one who heard the entire call, said he had no problem with it other than the fact the conversation was leaked. By Schiff.

“I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” Biden recalled telling Poroshenko.

I don't know if you realized it or not when you posted it, but that sounds a lot like a quid pro quo. It sounds like extortion. It smells like treason.

I don't know if you realized it or not when you posted it, but that sounds a lot like a quid pro quo. It sounds like extortion. It smells like treason.

One thing Ive learned. Apparently Congress has more power than the executive branch. Now it makes sense why I see so many globalist power moves. Brexit thwarted, China glamorized, Middle East policy enabled.

Clinton-Obama emails sought by Sen. Ron Johnson amid Dems' impeachment inquiry

Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee Chairman Ron Johnson on Thursday formally sought "all email communications" between Hillary Clinton and former President Obama, saying the Justice Department was blocking their release -- even though they could shed light on whether the former secretary of state discussed sensitive matters on her unsecured personal email system while she was overseas.

Johnson noted that on June 28, 2016, a week before Comey’s public statement declaring that "no reasonable prosecutor" would charge Clinton, Strzok wrote, "Jim – I have the POTUS – HRC emails [Director Comey] requested at end of briefing yesterday. I hesitate to leave them, please let me know a convenient time to drop them off."

"I write to request email communications between former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and President Obama," Johnson wrote, setting a deadline of Nov. 14, 2019. "In January 2018, I requested the Department of Justice (DOJ) produce emails Secretary Clinton sent to President Obama while she was located in the 'territory of a sophisticated adversary.'"

Good to know someone is asking questions. They already know the answers. O'bama is not only the worst President we've ever had to endure, he's a treasonous traitor to boot.

Oh, I'm sorry, I failed include you in the list of losers earlier. You ladies sure need your attention. When you don't get it, you show up to let us know. Don't worry sweetie, I will include you next time.

However, it is true though. You guys just need it to be false to help your delusions.

Last edited:
And your story begins to change... Earlier you stated "I have seen you here agreeing with the process and believing the lies being told." I am sure you went back and couldn't find anything because I have been pretty silent on the whole situation because I really don't care and haven't followed it. Nice job Kitty
False, bad try too.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Treason is the reason for this season. Brought to you by the fine folks of the DNC.

Reactions: ymmot31
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT