POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Listen to that guilty cackle about killing Epstein...

Unreal. How far we’ve dropped as a society and country when:
1) The Comedy Central network airs a political show that the public takes seriously.
2) The unfunny host of this show has the balls to ask a “joke” question about the death of a man to a figure who ran twice for the highest office in the land.
2) The person who ran for the highest office in the land can laugh about it.

When you couch a serious question as a joke and get a laugh- then you’ve dismissed yourself to give any type of legitimate social commentary.

I’m waiting for this clown Trevor Noah to run for office- why not? Franken did it.

^^^^^

tenor.png
Explain the joke to me.

False, bad try too.
Still waiting Kitty... Another failed attempt to out me for towing the party line. There are many different issues (voting ID, impeachment, free college, reparations, gender identity stuff) where I disagree with what most of the Democrats have proposed. Again, find the post where I supported the whole impeachment process.

I remember when the libs on here laughed and mocked Trump when he tweeted he had his wires tapped. Once proven true, they then justified it by claiming there was just cause.

I also remember when the libs laughed and mocked him when he called the Russian investigation a hoax and witch hunt. Once proven true, they justified it by claiming he was guilty of obstruction (how f’n dumb does that sound).

And who can forget all the lib laughter and mockery of Trump (and others) calling out the deep state coup. Now, once again proven true, they justify it by calling these treasonous pigs ‘patriots’ who are just doing what is right.

Finally, I remember just a few weeks ago when fuzz claimed ‘almost everything’ in the Steele dossier was verified.

F*ck every last one of you usueful idiots. You’re being played by the very system you (used) to claim to hate.

The Dems are going to get destroyed in 2020. For as "smart" as they are supposed to be it amazes me that they cannot see it coming just like when they refused to take Trump seriously against Hillary.

Yeah, we all wish every single person can have free healthcare, but the fact is it has to be paid for and they simply do not have a realistic plan to get it done. Hell, I wish I could get paid well for never working again but that is not reality. Dems live in a fantasy world.

Nothing in cold storage but donated organs awaiting your impending body failure due to your severe alcoholism

Man, were you drunk last night. I bet your nose stays beet red
[thumb2]
Just got a clean bill of health in my latest exam! My kidneys are in much better shape than the smack you poison yours with.

So private conversations between world leaders couldn’t be accessed by unelected officials trying to undermine the foreign policy of the elected leader of the free world, you goddam dunce.

Things a fascist says.

Btw, my kid loved the candy in your neighborhood. Good stuff!
:beer:

Things a fascist says.

Btw, my kid loved the candy in your neighborhood. Good stuff!
:beer:

No, this is what a fascist says. Read it carefully

“I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” Biden recalled telling Poroshenko.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT