POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got me; how dare I suggest we make it reasonable for as many people as possible to vote. 55% turnout is awesome

Weren't you the one that suggested yesterday that you have to own property in order to vote? The year 1800 says hello
Yep, I called it. You now have your own postings to show why "False" and "Fake News" works for me. You just proved it.

C'YA!

They embrace communism too so that fly's in the face of the intention of our forefathers as well.

Forefathers to them has a different meaning. They say four fathers because they don't know which one is really theirs. It's the liberal way.
Remind me what the founding fathers had to say about communism? I must have missed that part of history class. I bet they talked about it a lot, what with Marx not being born until 1818 and all.

74269587_2657826397589155_244544816380116992_n.png

Reactions: SomeDudeCRO
I wonder how much damning info to Democrats a Jeffrey Epstein trial would’ve put out in the open? That could’ve thrown a wrench in this impeachment BS.

It’s funny because he was only the second guy to successfully commit suicide in the Federal jail he was in. The other was a mob boss.

I wonder how much damning info to Democrats a Jeffrey Epstein trial would’ve put out in the open? That could’ve thrown a wrench in this impeachment BS.

It’s funny because he was only the second guy to successfully commit suicide in the Federal jail he was in. The other was a mob boss.
So you think he would have only implicated dems? That's hilarious

I know you can’t help the way you are, but it might be a better use of your time to stop citing the national popular vote. There is no such thing. If Trump wanted to win the fictional national popular vote, he likely could’ve , simply by campaigning more in blue states that he was never going to win the electoral vote in anyway....but he could’ve lost by a few million less in a few blue states.

But he actually was focused, you know, on winning the election under the rules that have only been in place for , oh, about 240 years or so.

But do not beat yourself up over your failure to grasp this. Hillary didn’t understand it either.

I know you can’t help the way you are, but it might be a better use of your time to stop citing the national popular vote. There is no such thing. If Trump wanted to win the fictional national popular vote, he likely could’ve , simply by campaigning more in blue states that he was never going to win the electoral vote in anyway....but he could’ve lost by a few million less in a few blue states.

But he actually was focused, you know, on winning the election under the rules that have only been in place for , oh, about 240 years or so.

But do not beat yourself up over your failure to grasp this. Hillary didn’t understand it either.
Why does it bother you if someone refers to the popular vote? I know it kills trump. But why does it bother you?

I can see why you all love trump. But can we agree Don jr is a huge tool? You all can't like him. Right?

I doubt it, besides don’t you guys think Barr is his personal attorney? Yet he oversaw the arrest of the guy that would have pedophilia info on him?
Epstein May have killed himself, I doubt it, but he definitely had dirt on powerful people.
Wasn't it know him and trump ran together back on the day? Pretty sure trump talked about him several times.

Wasn't it know him and trump ran together back on the day? Pretty sure trump talked about him several times.

No, and you know that. It was known that Trump kicked him out of Maralago for hitting on a teenager.
If Clinton has won in 16, Epstein would still be alive, because he never would have been arrested.

Last edited:

Hillary didn’t want any votes from those deplorables.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
55% is historically high. By a lot. Do you honestly think a long line or having to show an ID creates those turnout numbers?

Why are you still posting here, liar? I knew you'd be a welcher just like fuzz/rq.
By the way. I voted Absentee today. Went to the Spencer County Ckerks office, paid my vehicle registration, told them I’ll be in Vegas next week for work. They took my ID (like every state should) They fixed me up a ballot, asked if I wanted paper or electronic, I chose electronic, I sat at the booth and cast my votes. Easy Peasy.

The left sure seems willing to admit there is a deep state now. The deep state are presenting themselves as these great patriots. They are criminals. They are supported by leftist. They think they know what is best for the nation.

I would arrest Brennan now and put him in a cell with McLaughlin.

I remember when the deep state was an insane right wing myth. My how times change.

No, and you know that. It was known that Trump kicked him out of Maralago for hitting on a teenager.
If Clinton has won in 16, Epstein would still be alive, because he never would have been arrested.
False. Trump is on record talking about what a great guy he was and how much fun he was. I am in no way saying trump liked young girls but they were friends and hung together.

False, I have not seen you criticize the highly illegal process by which the left has tried to take down a legitimate sitting president. I have seen you here agreeing with the process and believing the lies being told.

False again Kitty. I have not said anything agreeing with the process on this board. In fact, in general, I haven't followed it all that closely and think the democrats are foolish for spending so much time with it, unless there truly is something out there

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT