POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One of you dorks run up to D.C. and show big Don how to hand out candy. Tell him the candy goes in the bucket.

"Everyone else"...yet 55% says he should be impeached.

HaHa, and Joe Biden is up by 2 touchdowns on Trump in 2020. Right? Fool.

You showed some promise, but back to ignore you go.

[laughing] HaHa at you too! You are weak John. I know you are reading this because you don't have what it takes to deal with a resolute person, such as myself. I called you a lib and I stand by assessment. Sorry I melted one of your petals.

But she looks great!!

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman" fat roll sex is not sex

If we have to accept her fat ass unconventional size as healthy, I’m going to live a healthy life with unconventional habits and start drinking, smoking and degrading women in the office like it’s Mad Men.

Being the size I am and the planet I come from, I feel triggered by people I perceive to be gay. I can't change my situation so I demand each and every person accommodate my wishes and whims.

Let's cut the bullshit and admit that "diversity" is just another lib euphemism for "conformity".

Reactions: warrior-cat
You do know that GOPs were also in on those depositions...you know that, right?
They were closed to committee members only. Every committee has a mix of Rs and Ds.

And seeing that Trump and his minions have been ignoring subpoenas and refusing to testify they have zero room to criticize anyone for being secretive. The reason to hold the depositions in secret is to keep witnesses from preparing their testimony to match others.
This the same Adam Schiff that went on liberal MSM countless times over the last 2 years claiming there was plenty of damning evidence that Trump colluded with Russia? The same guy who fraudulently read the Ukraine phone call transcript to Congress and made up his own version to make it appear a quid pro quo took place?

You do know that GOPs were also in on those depositions...you know that, right?
They were closed to committee members only. Every committee has a mix of Rs and Ds.

And seeing that Trump and his minions have been ignoring subpoenas and refusing to testify they have zero room to criticize anyone for being secretive. The reason to hold the depositions in secret is to keep witnesses from preparing their testimony to match others.
False.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
No shit, dude. The common thread is that they’re all overrated, hence me going back 25 years.

Oh and good grief. Nice attempt at the alternative facts. I slaughtered you with your god’s own words yesterday and you wanna pretend it didn’t happen. Repost the said quotes at your own risk. The semantics make you look desperate.
You didn't slaughter shit. Your dumb ass was slaughtered yesterday. You're just to dumb to know it, 420bro.

72704190_414121979281156_6825421864840462336_n.jpg

You didn't slaughter shit. Your dumb ass was slaughtered yesterday. You're just to dumb to know it, 420bro.

Holy shit, you almost pulled off a perfect “You/your/you’re” trifecta in your post to insult my intelligence...only to drop a “to dumb” at the end.

SAD!!

Let me break it down properly, since a lot of you are too dumb to realize the obvious.

You’re Reggie Miller, attempting a lifeless-layup of an existence on Earth.

I’m Tayshaun Prince...running you down...and destroying what’s left of your petty soul.

Reactions: Levibooty
Holy shit, you almost pulled off a perfect “You/your/you’re” trifecta in your post to insult my intelligence...only to drop a “to dumb” at the end.

SAD!!

Let me break it down properly, since a lot of you are too dumb to realize the obvious.

I’m Tayshaun Prince...running you down...and destroying what’s left of your petty soul.
See my last post. It describes your condition perfectly.

Reactions: warrior-cat
This impeachment vote is a pretty good political move for the Dems. All their constituents are too stupid to know the facts, so when the Rs vote against this Schiff charade, the Dems will just say they're trying to protect Trump, rather than refusing to support this sham.

Actually the first smart move the Democrats have pulled in years.

SAD!!

Let me break it down to you: You are too ignorant to realize when you have been bested which is anytime you argue with anyone here. Your delusions are brought on by a "False" sense of righteous indignation served up to you through lies and a false narrative. It should be and is a crime by you with your constant child abusing as a school teacher. The district that hired you should be held responsible and the people involved arrested for an accessory for child endangerment.

I'm starting to find it hard to care about any of this when the illegal activities of the left going back to spying on Trump prior to him becoming President still haven't been punished and now Schiff, after 3+ years of swearing he had hard evidence of Trump colluding with Russia, is conducting a super-secret trial against Trump in the basement of the ****ing Capitol without letting the Republicans question his super-secret witnesses, all while EVERY FREAKING ONE OF US can go read the actual transcript of the call that is at the center of this BS.

At this point I don't think anyone above a random no-name janitor will be punished for any of it and I'm not going to apologize for being skeptical. I kinda think there's a good chunk of Republicans in Congress that secretly hope Trump is impeached.... far more than the vocal minority led by Romney.

It's all disgusting and should terrify every citizen of our country, yet here we are watching it unfold with no one in the Government, outside Trump, even trying to slow it down.

Yeah and the hole just keeps getting deeper and bigger. Testimony today certainly adds a great deal more information about the corruption of this administration. I am loving watching people squirm here. This horribly corrupt administration is being expertly picked apart and exposed for the corrupt cabal it is. It is going to get much worse for you boys so you better hunker down. Best thing you could do is start retracting from some of your stupid self-serving and/or naive positions.

Reactions: Ed323232
Yeah and the hole just keeps getting deeper and bigger. Testimony today certainly adds a great deal more information about the corruption of this administration. I am loving watching people squirm here. This horribly corrupt administration is being expertly picked apart and exposed for the corrupt cabal it is. It is going to get much worse for you boys so you better hunker down. Best thing you could do is start retracting from some of your stupid self-serving and/or naive positions.
False on so many levels. Enjoy 5 more years of Trump.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
I'm starting to find it hard to care about any of this when the illegal activities of the left going back to spying on Trump prior to him becoming President still haven't been punished and now Schiff, after 3+ years of swearing he had hard evidence of Trump colluding with Russia, is conducting a super-secret trial against Trump in the basement of the ****ing Capitol without letting the Republicans question his super-secret witnesses, all while EVERY FREAKING ONE OF US can go read the actual transcript of the call that is at the center of this BS.

At this point I don't think anyone above a random no-name janitor will be punished for any of it and I'm not going to apologize for being skeptical. I kinda think there's a good chunk of Republicans in Congress that secretly hope Trump is impeached.... far more than the vocal minority led by Romney.

It's all disgusting and should terrify every citizen of our country, yet here we are watching it unfold with no one in the Government, outside Trump, even trying to slow it down.
Everyone in DC is sending a message to ANY outsider that ever wants to run for POTUS, this is what we will do to you as well.

Everyone in DC is sending a message to ANY outsider that ever wants to run for POTUS, this is what we will do to you as well.
Yep. And the worst part is that the Republicans in the Senate, who could actually do something about all this, are watching it happen. I hate everything about the ****ing swamp and it looks like, once again, they are going to get away with anything they want.

I'm not holding my breath that Barr or Durham will do anything other than slap a few wrists, though I'll gladly be wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT