POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you need it to vote, and there is a cost associated with it, then it is a type of poll tax. We could alleviate all of this by simply providing an ID, and making individuals use it to vote, and everyone would be happy....
False, just more made up crap the left uses to try and control the masses. Everyone needs ID's to bank, get prescriptions, drive, etc...how ignorant can you be.

Reactions: blubo
He may be right. There's a hell of a lot of fat ass democrats even in red states.

Lol, you are as dumb as he is if you even suggest that. There is no earthly way to figure out which party has fatter supporters. Kitty makes up 90% of his posts and says false if it doesn't support his worldview. Ironically, he also could stand to lose about 20 lbs

Lol, you are as dumb as he is if you even suggest that. There is no earthly way to figure out which party has fatter supporters. Kitty makes up 90% of his posts and says false if it doesn't support his worldview. Ironically, he also could stand to lose about 20 lbs
Excellent post

I said "may". I've not looked for any studies. All I know is that you lib f*cks always think overly highly of yourselves. Self-proclaimed bullshit with zero self-awareness.

I said "may". I've not looked for any studies. All I know is that you lib f*cks always think overly highly of yourselves. Self-proclaimed bullshit with zero self-awareness.[/QUOTE

Self proclaimed bullshit with zero self-awareness. Kitty was the one that made the idiotic claim but I am the one that lacks awareness. Whatever hoss. Keep sucking up to your boy

Yet you thought you were in a position to argue against him. I don't know why you even post on here. All you post is TDS and anti-conservative bullshit while the country is clearly benefiting from Trump's leadership. We were in a nose dive into "progressive" insanity, which you seem embarrassed by, yet you hate the only politician who has had the balls to stand against it. Irrational.

EH6-ffvWsAAo7BR.jpg:large

Now to move on and get Ayman al-Zawahiri, Al Qaeda leader. First saw him in 2001 on TV but his image seemed to keep me up more at night than Saddam or Osama until I was old enough to join the service.

140224-al-qaeda-ayman-al-zawahiri-main_40ce3f2b47571f0a8f0deaccab5f3225.fit-760w.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Sawnee Cat
False, I showed you an article about the correlation between obesity and the parties. In short, most of the poverty stricken don't eat a balanced or more healthy diet therefore being more over weight tend generally to vote democrat because the democrats say they are for the poor. That statement is true because democrats give away just enough free stuff to keep them voting democrat. Problem is, they are not smart enough to see that they are being controlled and some are just too lazy and content with what they are getting.

Last edited:
Also, you and those on the left make up over 90% of your percentages regarding negative Trump post so...

Last edited:
The Georgia voting suppression nonsense is just that.
Polling stations are not closed down, there is a set time to vote, it’s not a secret nor a conspiracy. Voters have the responsibility to get there in those hours.

Mail in ballots are to be postmarked by a certain date, if they aren’t they don’t count, it’s simple. Again, it’s up to the voter to know the rules.

Not keeping the polls open hours after they close in Democrat areas is what Joerules calls voter suppression.

The Georgia voting suppression nonsense is just that.
Polling stations are not closed down, there is a set time to vote, it’s not a secret nor a conspiracy. Voters have the responsibility to get there in those hours.

Mail in ballots are to be postmarked by a certain date, if they aren’t they don’t count, it’s simple. Again, it’s up to the voter to know the rules.
This voter suppressison nonsense is just another tactic used by the left. They learn in their commie seminars to throw out lies and half truths and stir up the public over a complete falsehood and lie. Meanwhile they allow people not even qualified under our Constitution to vote and people to vote under the name of someone resting in their local cemetary. The whole act is a fraud and anyone with half a brain knows it is.

What district?

Edit: I just looked it up. The entire state of NC is a joke when it comes to gerrymandering and you are absolutely delusional if you think the Democrats are the ones to gerrymander in that state.
So now you telling me that I don’t know who my congressman is? Google G K Butterfield.

This picture may help the mentally challenged that refuse to understand how climate change will affect our world even our electricity.
73458756_3050925198257880_2209405467111718912_n.jpg

I wanted to give the ignorant left the benefit of the doubt in the latest Trump win (Baghdadi) and think maybe they had their head in their asses as usual....nope, they truly want this country to fail and meet its maker right now. Sick bastards...all of them.

Probably paid protesters with no interest in the game.

How does one know they are suppressing a Democrat Voter when they suppress a voter?

It's all a lie to try to loosen voting laws so they can cheat. Ballot harvesting being the latest iteration.

This is a law professor and was a US attorney appointed by Obama...

There is some science behind eye movement and deception. However it's up and to the right. She doesn't even have it correct. And it isn't dispositive in the least. Especially not for prepared remarks/testimony. It's better for interrogation

Surprisingly stupid. Even moreso that she was so confident in her position she tweeted it to the world.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT