POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Illegals and dead people are the only reason the Dems get as many votes as they do. I find it hard to believe that half this country is as radical as this party has become.

Voter suppression and gerrymandering are the only reason most republicans get elected. See how easy this is?

Don't forget to get in your 1 original thought for the day. Getting late.

73381380_541201776639026_5680878273765048320_n.jpg

This picture is not a Halloween photoshop, it is an actual Congress woman who is a Democrat from Conn. Scary and ugly and I would not recommend you allow your children to look at this. I do apologize but as a public service America needs to know who is in congress. This lady makes laws we have to obey. Lord have mercy she is one ugly woman.
enhance

Voter suppression and gerrymandering are the only reason most republicans get elected. See how easy this is?

Ballot harvesting is the only way democrats can win. 40 seats overturned due to democrats magically finding "lost" ballots in 2018.

Bring home our soldiers. Put them at every precinct in America and let them be voter ID. Let illegal Juan Valdez try to vote and see his brains get blown out.

Just got back from Tulsa and as I suspected, a lot of overweight folks down there. At least, 75% of them were republicans

I’ve spent a lot of time in Mobiloma and Kansas. Lots of fatties in both places, but that’s a common trait in blood red States.

The President discusses the details of the Baghdaddi mission like a General. Actually more than that. He adds interesting insights on his foreign policy. And we've never had this kind of honest transparency at this level that I recall.
You know you are talking about the biggest liar the Oval Office has ever seen. And that's saying something. Trump makes me want to improve my health so I can live longer and get to see how history uncovers his lies and wrong doings. As soon as he is out of office the truth about him wi come out from the people closest to him.

You know you are talking about the biggest liar the Oval Office has ever seen. And that's saying something. Trump makes me want to improve my health so I can live longer and get to see how history uncovers his lies and wrong doings. As soon as he is out of office the truth about him wi come out from the people closest to him.

No, Obama is the biggest liar and the biggest Treasoner. Since you aid and abet a criminal maybe you need to see the firing squad, you POS

Uncle Joe on 60 minutes. Pure gold.

- I don’t want Obama’s endorsement, in fact, I told him “don’t endorse me”.

- Russia! Russia! Russia! Facebook has taken down Biden memes. Trump won’t do anything!

Guy is a disaster.

Another disaster - California. Legal weed doesn’t work because rules and regulations. The black market is the place to go for buyers and sellers because government sucks.

Says the TDS consumed moron who gets all his info from Fake News and his fweeeelwings.

Another disaster - California. Legal weed doesn’t work (business wise) because rules and regulations. The black market is the place to go for buyers and sellers because government sucks.

Shocker. Kind of stupid on them. Nobody is arresting people in pot friendly states. Who cares if they get weed from the black market. Not that they'll get caught unless they are selling in weed in the police station.

False. The left has used voter suppression (See Black Panther thugs) gerrymandering has been used by both sides but much more from the left and then, dead people and illegals plus vote tampering (Bringing votes in personal vehicles) all from the left. You suck at really knowing anything.

Uncle Joe on 60 minutes. Pure gold.

- I don’t want Obama’s endorsement, in fact, I told him “don’t endorse me”.

- Russia! Russia! Russia! Facebook has taken down Biden memes. Trump won’t do anything!

Guy is a disaster.

Another disaster - California. Legal weed doesn’t work because rules and regulations. The black market is the place to go for buyers and sellers because government sucks.
Watched every minute did ya.

Problem with this statement is that lying is the go to plan for democrats and their base (morons like you) think that everyone does it. Hello...Mcfly...the real world does not.

Reactions: IdaCat

Absurd position. Every public and most of the private words Trump speaks are recorded and parsed for truth. This simply didn't happen before the internet. I bet one of those unimportant assholes like Buchanan never spoke truth.

Reactions: warrior-cat
Absurd position. Every public and most of the private words Trump speaks are recorded and parsed for truth. This simply didn't happen before the internet. I bet one of those unimportant assholes like Buchanan never spoke truth.
He still lies 95% of the time.

As usual, your intuition is flawed. You libs are pompous asses to be so GD dumb. Must be the lack of self-awareness. Hopefully you do wise up when you grow older and learn to think.
You keep being a sheep and follower your beloved leader.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT