Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
shepard-fairey-kamala-harris-770x1024-1.jpg
forward.jpg

Last edited:
Labor Day weekend coming up. Uninformed radicals hate this day because they think it has something to do with pregnancy and childbirth. Not working for a living.
However it's pitched and they're told to feel is how they will. If a Democrat celebrates the day it's a celebration for workers.

If a republican celebrates the day it's white privilege that you get to take a day off and still get paid.

It's well established that the progressive faction of the Democrat party, and it's hostages (shrunken apple heads, past their prime, like Nancy the Hammer, and Raw Dog Schumer) are completely, utterly batshit. LOL

Absolutely NOTHING that they do, makes sense. AT all. It's like watching toddlers try to assemble an automobile. Or KAB form a coherent thought.

If you think they're going to make a mess of domestic policy, wait until Kamala gets her hands on Foreign policy. LOL

If Kam-dawg wins, the left on here is going to have a good time roasting us (as they should), but sooner or later, that iron fist is going to come down on something that THEY care about. It always does. LOL
If she wins, America is toast along with all those dipshits. But "they'll" all play grab-ass and tongue each other because they slayed their dragon

Reactions: Lost In FL
If she wins, America is toast along with all those dipshits. But "they'll" all play grab-ass and tongue each other because they slayed their dragon

History is full of sad stories that started in triumph.

The WORST part, for them, is that they will suffer most. Hardworking middle class people, that have been sensible, will weather it far better than the progressives. And like I said, I plan on sheltering everything I can, because I'm not going to get stuck with the bill.

Those poor saps have no idea what is coming.

I've lived below my means my entire adult life. Bought way less house than I could afford, I've only purchased one "new" vehicle in my entire life (I don't remember the last time I had a car payment), change my own oil, etc. etc. I'm not patting myself on the back, but I'm just saying, I'm happy as hell that I did. And I have no intention of giving the government what I worked my ass off for and saved.

Last edited:
My belief that we are in the end times will be certified even more if Kamala wins. America doesn't survive 8 years of her. It just can't. And the world won't survive it either. Better grab a Bible and read the book of Revelations if she "wins"

Free speech will be completely dead. An economic catastrophe. Almost certainly a nuclear war. Good Lord. Imagine voting for that crap.

It will depend on whether or not she (I say "she", but nobody believes that Kamala will making decisions) as an opposition party in Congress. Granted, the Republicans, historically have put up about as much resistance as wet noodle, but at least it's something. If she gets the House and Senate... First stop will be "fixing" SCOTUS, then clearing out Trump "Federal" judges, to grease the skids, and after that, it's all hands on deck. This isn't hyperbole, they will absolutely do it. All the things they said Trump would do, they actually will do.

As the Reverend in Blazing Saddles said, "I'm LEAVING" (not the country, but TO the country)

Last edited:
It will depend on whether or not she as an opposition party in Congress. Granted, the Republicans, historically have put up about as much resistance as wet noodle, but at least it's something. If she gets the House and Senate... First stop will be "fixing" SCOTUS, then clearing out Trump "Federal" judges, to grease the skids, and after that, it's all hands on deck. This isn't hyperbole, they will absolutely do it. All the things they said Trump would do, they actually will do.
Yep. And those dorks will be running around the streets of America in their pink panties celebrating the destruction of the US.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT