POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You are the ignorant one when it comes to Trump. You cry and whine when no one agrees with what you post which by the way comes from untrustworthy biased sites which are known for hating the president. They manipulate their readers and watchers with their "opinions" stated as facts later on to have almost all if not all of what they state being debunked. FACT! It is just sad how easily duped you really are.

[laughing] Duped...that's a good one...willingly complicit. Some actually thinks that side wins in the end.

Reactions: warrior-cat
Absurd position. Every public and most of the private words Trump speaks are recorded and parsed for truth. This simply didn't happen before the internet. I bet one of those unimportant assholes like Buchanan never spoke truth.

God, what a weak take.

Trump’s entire empire was built on bullshitting. Some people thought he’d be more “presidential” and “scripted” after getting elected. Well...for better or for worse, he hasn’t changed at all. We’re getting the most unfiltered view into the presidency in history.

I, for one, appreciate the transparency.

Terrible news. He will always be a Wildcat.

1lzwUx.So.79.jpeg

God, what a weak take.

Trump’s entire empire was built on bullshitting. Some people thought he’d be more “presidential” and “scripted” after getting elected. Well...for better or for worse, he hasn’t changed at all. We’re getting the most unfiltered view into the presidency in history.

I, for one, appreciate the transparency.

That's literally the opposite of bullshit

More the reason for voter ID, right?

I have no issue with voter ID, as long it is free to get an ID (otherwise, it becomes a poll tax). If it is set up in that manner, it's not voter suppression. But, there are other ways to stop people from voting. Look at all the stuff that went down in GA for starters. We could also talk about closing down polling stations, packing polling stations where the lines go on for hours, moving polling stations, limiting early voting/mail-in ballots and taking away voting rights from former inmates. Then there is gerrymandering. It's not lost on me that both sides use gerrymandering, but despite what Warrior will tell you, it occurs more often in states controlled by conservatives. Some of the districts which have been drawn up through the years are laughable. Shady shit goes on with both sides, but let's get it all cleaned and see how the votes turn out

Reactions: Dionysus444
Are people really trying to get upset with a mass-murdering terrorist being killed?

"Well, Trump didn't have to make a production out of it"

True, he did not. But had he not, the media would have lost it and accused him of not being transparent.

I have no issue with voter ID, as long it is free to get an ID (otherwise, it becomes a poll tax). If it is set up in that manner, it's not voter suppression. But, there are other ways to stop people from voting. Look at all the stuff that went down in GA for starters. We could also talk about closing down polling stations, packing polling stations where the lines go on for hours, moving polling stations, limiting early voting/mail-in ballots and taking away voting rights from former inmates. Then there is gerrymandering. It's not lost on me that both sides use gerrymandering, but despite what Warrior will tell you, it occurs more often in states controlled by conservatives. Some of the districts which have been drawn up through the years are laughable. Shady shit goes on with both sides, but let's get it all cleaned and see how the votes turn out
My district has a black congressman, GK Butterfield, and he will always be re-elected or another Democrat because of gerrymandering. No republican stands a chance because the district lines were drawn so this district has a 70% black population, they had to split this city of 40,000 people into two districts to make that happen. Democrats did that, and the Republicans left it alone.

Reactions: warrior-cat
Are people really trying to get upset with a mass-murdering terrorist being killed?

"Well, Trump didn't have to make a production out of it"

True, he did not. But had he not, the media would have lost it and accused him of not being transparent.
Hey, I'll have you know that that head-chopping ISIS leader guy was a religious scholar and a human being. - libs

My district has a black congressman, GK Butterfield, and he will always be re-elected or another Democrat because of gerrymandering. No republican stands a chance because the district lines were drawn so this district has a 70% black population, they had to split this city of 40,000 people into two districts to make that happen. Democrats did that, and the Republicans left it alone.

What district?

Edit: I just looked it up. The entire state of NC is a joke when it comes to gerrymandering and you are absolutely delusional if you think the Democrats are the ones to gerrymander in that state.

How many people do you think you actually represent with those thoughts? Have you given the situation any thought at all? How many people do you think there are, of voting age, who do not possess an ID?

If you are 18 and don't have a drivers license, or a home, or rent a home, or have a bank account, or have a cell phone, THEN, you are most likely not a citizen of this country.

WHY is it SO important for you to be against a voting law that would only affect those who attempt to adulterate the voting process?

Could it be that you are being told to take your position so your overlords can continue to use you to their own ends? Yep. Seems probable.

False as usual.

Reactions: ymmot31
How many people do you think you actually represent with those thoughts? Have you given the situation any thought at all? How many people do you think there are, of voting age, who do not possess an ID?

If you are 18 and don't have a drivers license, or a home, or rent a home, or have a bank account, or have a cell phone, THEN, you are most likely not a citizen of this country.

WHY is it SO important for you to be against a voting law that would only affect those who attempt to adulterate the voting process?

Could it be that you are being told to take your position so your overlords can continue to use you to their own ends? Yep. Seems probable.

You must have missed the part where I stated I didn't have a problem with voter ID laws...

Too many words. They will obfuscate anyway but too many words.

No, I saw that. Then I read the rest of your drivel where you railed against them.

You're an idiot, son. Do not engage me personally. You just post your shit and I'll let you know when you're wrong. OK?

Dayum...:grimace:

You must have missed the part where I stated I didn't have a problem with voter ID laws...

I respect your take on voter id laws. There should be a way for people to get an id at no cost. God knows the govt pisses away money on less important things. If that's what it takes I'm all for it. But in no way is charging someone 10 bucks for an id a poll tax. That's a lame excuse trotted out by liberals to keep the status quo.

I already had zero love for the media but watching them practically kissing Baghdadis ass and bitching at Trump has gave me an all new hatred for these people. I wouldn't piss on these a-holes if I saw one on fire. Id probably grab a can of gas instead.

Seriously, eff these people.

I already had zero love for the media but watching them practically kissing Baghdadis ass and bitching at Trump has gave me an all new hatred for these people. I wouldn't piss on these a-holes if I saw one on fire. Id probably grab a can of gas instead.

If this doesn’t show people just how agenda driven some of these MS outlets are, I don’t know what will.

I was shocked to see some of the takes I did today... although I shouldn’t have been. God forbid the day Trump actually does something criminal. The boy has cried wolf 1,567 times too many. This Baghdadi situation was just about the worst of it though.

What did they say?

I’ve spent a lot of time in Mobiloma and Kansas. Lots of fatties in both places, but that’s a common trait in blood red States.
Whoa there partner. Idaho is a deep red state and we are also among the least obese in the country. Top 15 healthiest according to this link.

All the fatties I know are purple haired lesbians and pot bellied, lazy ass union workers, both democrats.

No, I saw that. Then I read the rest of your drivel where you railed against them.

You're an idiot, son. Do not engage me personally. You just post your shit and I'll let you know when you're wrong. OK?

Tough guy showing up. Typical on this board when you don't have an argument to make. I gave different examples of voter suppression. One of those was voter ID laws which I am all for. You go on to talk about all these different examples involving voter ID and don't bother to discuss the other ways people can be limited from voting.

"Don't engage me son" LOL

Whoa there partner. Idaho is a deep red state and we are also among the least obese in the country. Top 15 healthiest according to this link.

All the fatties I know are purple haired lesbians and pot bellied, lazy ass union workers, both democrats.

You and Warrior need to get out more. There are fatties everywhere in both parties

The Georgia voting suppression nonsense is just that.
Polling stations are not closed down, there is a set time to vote, it’s not a secret nor a conspiracy. Voters have the responsibility to get there in those hours.

Mail in ballots are to be postmarked by a certain date, if they aren’t they don’t count, it’s simple. Again, it’s up to the voter to know the rules.

Last edited:
What district?

Edit: I just looked it up. The entire state of NC is a joke when it comes to gerrymandering and you are absolutely delusional if you think the Democrats are the ones to gerrymander in that state.
If you used the normal sites you use you were duped again but, that is redundant.

I respect your take on voter id laws. There should be a way for people to get an id at no cost. God knows the govt pisses away money on less important things. If that's what it takes I'm all for it. But in no way is charging someone 10 bucks for an id a poll tax. That's a lame excuse trotted out by liberals to keep the status quo.

If you need it to vote, and there is a cost associated with it, then it is a type of poll tax. We could alleviate all of this by simply providing an ID, and making individuals use it to vote, and everyone would be happy....

You don't know how much I've traveled (or Warrior) and if you did you wouldn't say dumbass shit like that. I do of course agree that there are fatties in both parties.

You missed the joke Ida. Last week, Warrior claimed there were more fatties who were liberal than there were conservatives...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT