ADVERTISEMENT

Two astronauts stranded on Space Station

CondorCat

Sophomore
Oct 22, 2010
Tucker, GA
butch-and-suni-2.jpg

Leave her in space!!! It looks like one of those Alien facehugger creatures is growing inside her. I don't care how much this guy is praying, I wouldn't get in a capsule with her! We know how this ends.

Seriously, just another black-eye for Boeing...
Spacesuits of Boeing-launched astronauts stranded on space station are incompatible with SpaceX craft

I havent been paying attention to this but could they leave, they just dont want to abandon the station?

I havent been paying attention to this but could they leave, they just dont want to abandon the station?
No! It was supposed to be eight days and now they won't be back until February which will end up being about 8 months. They are having thruster and Helium issues with the craft and they are going to be brought back when another one goes up there.

And this my friends is why they can't **** with Elon. He's bigger and more efficient than govt run NASA.

They may talk smack in front of the cameras but they need space x. And know it. A team of Trump, Elon, RFK, Vivek, even Haley tho I don't like her, could be vicious

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT