POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just posting things doesn’t mean it’s true RQ.

What is obstruction of agenda and nominees?
Staffers seeking immunity?

Go on about NK and China?

It’s as if you live in a fantasy world.

Bill, did you bother to look at the links I posted? Have you done no research on your own?

Just admit that you wish to stay willfully ignorant when it comes to Trump.

Bill, did you bother to look at the links I posted? Have you done no research on your own?

Just admit that you wish to stay willfully ignorant when it comes to Trump.

I couldn’t open the Wapo article, so go into detail please.

What exactly did Trump run on that he has been a hippocrit about, and continued even worse than Obama?

I don’t care about golfing or WH visitors. The way the left acts toward anyone friendly to Trump it’s more for their protection.

There are only so many things he has control over. Was one vote short of removing Obamacare, but did eliminate the mandatory portion.

Has acted the opposite of Obama on China and has been active with NK.

You’ve proven over and over that you have a closed mind toward Trump, it’s all bad, and that’s your perogative, but don’t act as if others are somehow ignorant because they disagree with you.

I guess that's why he has the lowest approval rating of any governor in the nation.
Bevin is strong on the border???[roll]

What does a nationwide poll on KY’s governor prove or matter? They know nothing of his policies or how it’s impacted KY. So their opinion has been framed the media.

The Gov of Virginia was either in blackface or a klan hood, and was on record stating babies could be killed after birth. You still trust polls or does the woke party really just use that when needed?

What does a nationwide poll on KY’s governor prove or matter? They know nothing of his policies or how it’s impacted KY. So their opinion has been framed the media.

The Gov of Virginia was either in blackface or a klan hood, and was on record stating babies could be killed after birth. You still trust polls or does the woke party really just use that when needed?
There are no nationwide polls on state governors Bill.

I feel like this needs to reposted at least once a week. This is the single best reminder of how insane politics are. He probably released photos of himself in blackface to distract from him describing "keeping the baby comfortable while a decision on their life is made" . Seriously those are the words he said, in context, insane.

Anyway after that, and after he realized you couldn't prove he was the one in blackface, but he couldn't deny ever wearing blackface and admitted to going as blackface Michael Jackson to Halloween! Megyn Kelly got fired for even wondering about blackface, and this dude is still governor.

It's kind of funny. I read this board, daily, yet rarely comment.

I will say, despite not knowing him personally, I have come to loathe this rq/fuzz fellow a great deal.

Never have I seen a more pompous, righteous, know it all, jackass in all my days.

I truly wonder if he goes through real life in such a fashion?
Great post. Do so more often.

Like President Trump is going to brief the scum who created and published false documents against him and have been selectively leaking lies trying to destroy him for the past 3 years.

Smart move not telling them shit if he wants to get anything done for the good of the country. The anti-American leftist filth need to be kept in the dark little room that they use to plot their coup attempts. F*ck these bastards.

Like President Trump is going to brief the scum who created and published false documents against him and have been selectively leaking lies trying to destroy him for the past 3 years.

Smart move not telling them shit if he wants to get anything done for the good of the country. The anti-American leftist filth need to be kept in the dark little room that they use to plot their coup attempts. F*ck these bastards.
Ditto.

I feel like this needs to reposted at least once a week. This is the single best reminder of how insane politics are. He probably released photos of himself in blackface to distract from him describing "keeping the baby comfortable while a decision on their life is made" . Seriously those are the words he said, in context, insane.

Anyway after that, and after he realized you couldn't prove he was the one in blackface, but he couldn't deny ever wearing blackface and admitted to going as blackface Michael Jackson to Halloween! Megyn Kelly got fired for even wondering about blackface, and this dude is still governor.

IMO he wasn’t in black face, he was the one in the Klan hood.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
It doesn't matter if the ID is easy or hard to obtain, it is a cost and burden for everyone not just minorities. Voting is a right, adding a barrier to that right is unconstitutional. You are essential charging a poll tax as a requirement for voting which the supreme court has struck down multiple times. If the government provides free & simple to obtain ID's many years before their right to vote then the GOP could get away with their voter ID laws. IF they actually really cared about "voting security" this would be part of their bills. When republicans roll out free ID's to go along with their bullshit and offer to fix our stupid voting days then i will believe they actually want to fix voting.

73145893_2539062619644971_7988046031281455104_n.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT