How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
u7x0adjw43v31.png

If politicians truly want election integrity in this country, then we need to establish a Federal Voting ID for each eligible voter that is also tied to a social security number (or alternative federal ID number) to prevent duplications for the same person. For receiving a Federal ID, you will have to declare your home voting precinct to prevent absentee or multiple voting fraud by those who are registered in multiple districts.

When you go to vote in a Federal election, then you will provide your ID number to sign-in as casting a ballot; but, it will not be tied directly to your ballot to prevent the government from knowing exactly how you voted (to avoid retaliation if you did not vote for the winning candidate/party).

If the same Federal ID is used in multiple precincts or it does not match your self-designated home precinct, then the incident can be investigated by election officials. If the number of incidents exceed the vote differentiation in that precinct, then much closer scrutiny would be conducted.

We have to reject the notion of those saying, "There is no widespread evidence." OK, then as a "progressive" you have no problem with enabling ourselves to collect actual auditable data to give the public "peace of mind" and to show established efforts of integrity? After all, that is progressing into a better system than what we currently have in place.

Furthermore, if all you want is evidence, then maybe we just need Russia to declare that they are sending thousands of operatives to Democratic voting areas with little to no identification policies to vote for Trump in 2020. If the outside boogie man openly threatens to challenge or break the system, then maybe we will finally see the change that is needed.

There is no welfare state here for illegal residents today either.
Yeah, the last thing someone who is here illegally is wants is to register with the government so they know where they are and how to deliver "free stuff".

There can be a reasonable discussion about illegal residents but it does nothing constructive to continue trying to drive false narratives.

Any illegal can show up at an emergency room and receive free healthcare because they will not be paying the bill and the hospital will also not refuse them, and yet the hospital expects the government to compensate them for it.

Free meals can be had at any local soup kitchen.

There are countless government and community programs that are exploited by illegals or representatives seeking to keep them here.

Immigrants from India are notorious for reaching legal status, applying for corporate welfare programs for immigrant business owners, and then importing illegal workers ("cousins") that work for slave wages. Indentured servitude is still a very big problem in the world today. Remember when that Subway restaurant owner in Lexington had people living in their walls to hide them from police? You can have them operate your store for no compensation if you declare them as a .0000000000001% owner of your company because partial owners are not subject to minimum wage laws, or you just don't declare them as an existing worker in the first place. Are they going to run to the police?

Are you a complete moron? On second thought, we know the answer to that question.

The WaPo didn't post from Trump's twitter account, didn't write scripts from which Trump speaks. You epitomize the brain dead nature of most Trump followers. It doesn't matter what he says, what he does, when somebody points out his lies or his hypocrisy using his own words, even video of him speaking you immediately jump to attacking the messenger rather than accepting and acknowledging the cold, hard truth.
Cold hard truth, yeah right. You guys interpret what he says (Ukraine phone call) with
different meanings than what was said and run with it.

Just so we're all straight here, American forces did NOT kill Bigdaddy. He took the mooslums typical cowardly out and killed himself. Too bad the dems don't follow suit and show us just how much they care about their issues.

Hey Nancy, if you really believe with your heart and soul that Trump should be impeached, how about you self immolate in the street to prove it?

If you do, I pinky swear to write in Hillary for the 2020 election and give up my vote for 2 term President Trump.

Cold hard truth, yeah right. You guys interpret what he says (Ukraine phone call) with
different meanings than what was said and run with it.

What rq described was people with TDS hearing every anonymous source’s maybe, possibly, and probably and then coming to the conclusion that it’s somehow fact because it’s being ‘reported’ on the ‘news’.

You’d think for one millisecond they could stop hating on Trump and celebrate the death of a terrorist leader who killed, kidnapped, and raped... but I’ll be damned they just can’t do it.

Reminds me of when Seal Team 6 killed Bin Laden and every liberal on the web claimed Obama did it. Obama.[roll]

Hey libs did Trump do this?

To hear Obama and msm tell it, Obama kicked in the door on his own and mowed down the entire Taliban; Rambo style.

I haven't heard him say anything but praise for the soldiers who carried out the mission. O'bama acted like he planned the whole thing and directed the entire operation from the WH.

Exactly

The only reason pelosi and company were pissed about being left out is because they'd warn them. Not even joking.

The left has lost its mind. "Ruler of an entity"

Many posters thought I was crazy a year or so ago when I posted the msm must be funded and directed by radical islam. Stuff like this just proves me right. And the mask comes off more and more every day

Bill, did you bother to look at the links I posted? Have you done no research on your own?

Just admit that you wish to stay willfully ignorant when it comes to Trump.
You are the ignorant one when it comes to Trump. You cry and whine when no one agrees with what you post which by the way comes from untrustworthy biased sites which are known for hating the president. They manipulate their readers and watchers with their "opinions" stated as facts later on to have almost all if not all of what they state being debunked. FACT! It is just sad how easily duped you really are.

The only reason pelosi and company were pissed about being left out is because they'd warn them. Not even joking.

Many posters thought I was crazy a year or so ago when I posted the msm must be funded and directed by radical islam. Stuff like this just proves me right. And the mask comes off more and more every day
You have serious problems. Seek help please.

If politicians truly want election integrity in this country, then we need to establish a Federal Voting ID for each eligible voter that is also tied to a social security number (or alternative federal ID number) to prevent duplications for the same person. For receiving a Federal ID, you will have to declare your home voting precinct to prevent absentee or multiple voting fraud by those who are registered in multiple districts.

When you go to vote in a Federal election, then you will provide your ID number to sign-in as casting a ballot; but, it will not be tied directly to your ballot to prevent the government from knowing exactly how you voted (to avoid retaliation if you did not vote for the winning candidate/party).

If the same Federal ID is used in multiple precincts or it does not match your self-designated home precinct, then the incident can be investigated by election officials. If the number of incidents exceed the vote differentiation in that precinct, then much closer scrutiny would be conducted.

We have to reject the notion of those saying, "There is no widespread evidence." OK, then as a "progressive" you have no problem with enabling ourselves to collect actual auditable data to give the public "peace of mind" and to show established efforts of integrity? After all, that is progressing into a better system than what we currently have in place.

Furthermore, if all you want is evidence, then maybe we just need Russia to declare that they are sending thousands of operatives to Democratic voting areas with little to no identification policies to vote for Trump in 2020. If the outside boogie man openly threatens to challenge or break the system, then maybe we will finally see the change that is needed.
That makes too much sense and the left will never go for it because, it would mean they would not have much of a chance in future elections.

Just got back from Tulsa and as I suspected, a lot of overweight folks down there. At least, 75% of them were republicans
I can almost like that one, it shows a bit of a sense of humor. Too bad it comes from some one so easily duped. Keep trying and one day you too could possibly see things the "right" way.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT