Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Speaking of Hillary..........

72669897_2979931672054024_4520584964600758272_n.jpg
How is that a lie?

When was the last ice age? You know when glaciers covered a great deal of North America. Then started melting and retreated creating the Great Lakes. Don’t tell me they melted without the earth warming. :flushed:
Umm what? That post was answering what the margin of error for the data was. Not the temp change over that whole time frame...

Ok so it's just you don't trust politicians. Got it.

I don't trust blatant attempts to cash in on, or exploit something. Hillary, for the millionth time, made something all about herself.

Just say "Hey, that's awesome for those girls, makes me proud". Don't flip us an unlikely story that no one will ever be able to substantiate.

I don't trust blatant attempts to cash in on, or exploit something. Hillary, for the millionth time, made something all about herself.

Just say "Hey, that's awesome for those girls, makes me proud". Don't flip us an unlikely story that no one will ever be able to substantiate.
Trump makes everything about him. True ?

Trump makes everything about him. True ?

Sorry, that's a "what-about-ism". By the Left's logic, you can not under any circumstance, in an attempt to compare the two, bring up one of our guys when we're blasting yours.

I'll answer though.. he's probably not much better. But he also didn't make a tweet talking about his childhood letters to Nasa...

Sorry, that's a "what-about-ism". By the Left's logic, you can not under any circumstance, in an attempt to compare the two, bring up one of our guys when we're blasting yours.

I'll answer though.. he's probably not much better. But he also didn't make a tweet talking about his childhood letters to Nasa...
But how's do you know it's made up? It may be. But I don't know that it is. You just assume it was made up.

I do have to say, as a 28 year old who is in solid shape and been healthy practically all my life. Ive chosen not to pay for health insurance because Id rather put that money into a startup Im working on. I was spending about $600 a month on health insurance. Decided Id rather put that $600 a month into my monthly startup fund instead. Now because of this, Im now going to get fined come tax season next year.

This is so freaking stupid. Its pretty much either I spend $600 a month on health insurance Im not using so they can use that money to cover someone else. Or just tax the hell out of me to they can use that money to fund illegals. Its my freaking money.
I thought they did away with the fine for not having insurance?

Thanks for admitting you're uninformed on an issue and endeavoring to change that. I'll point you in the direction of solar output and Antarctic ice cores to answer the questions you posed here on climate change. Short answer is solar fluctuations do have an effect on the climate but solar output is actually decreasing currently. Temperatures continue to rise quickly due to increasing greenhouse gasses from human activity. Greenhouse gas levels (called such because they trap that solar heat in just like a greenhouse regulating the temperature) are much more closely tied to global temperatures as we can see from ice cores that give us 800,000 years of data. And yes the super rich and their massive carbon footprint are screwing the planet more than the rest of us. The 1% screw us on this issue just like they do on every other one.
So what do you propose we do about China and India?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT