POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You think Erdogan will just change usernames if the agreement is broken?
The agreement was broken within 48 hours. The Turks want to exterminate the Kurds...they will continue to agree to not do things and then go right ahead and do them just like N.Korea has done with their missile program.
Trump probably knows they have no intention of honoring any of these agreements because he will claim victory, you and the other lemmings will slurp it up and defend him to the end regardless of the actual outcome. Just as he has said he isn't concerned about the deficit because he won't be around to clean up the mess once the shit hits the fan.

The agreement was broken within 48 hours. The Turks want to exterminate the Kurds...they will continue to agree to not do things and then go right ahead and do them just like N.Korea has done with their missile program.
Trump probably knows they have no intention of honoring any of these agreements because he will claim victory, you and the other lemmings will slurp it up and defend him to the end regardless of the actual outcome. Just as he has said he isn't concerned about the deficit because he won't be around to clean up the mess once the shit hits the fan.

No it wasn't. The agreement was stated from the get go that it would start in 100 hours.

North Korea hasn't broken their agreement either, there wasn't an agreement on short range missiles. Before accusing other people of being Lemmings perhaps you should know the details.

You keep slinging the same baseless "lemmings" shit in every post. I have questioned the strategy and timing. I have just accurately called out the fake outrage by DNC whores like you that were stone silent (as catpaw archives confirms) regarding Syria and the ME under Obama/HRC/Kerry. In 6000 pages you you have failed to even mildly criticize a Dem so just retire this idiotic shtick.

Excellent point. Ali was praised around the world as a man of convcition and prinicple for being a draft dodger. The same people hate Trump
Why didn't he just say he was a conscientious objector? Instead he had his daddy's doctor give him a bone spurs waiver. Ali stood up for his principals and suffered the consequences. Trump chickened out.

Reactions: rqarnold
A few things about this made me chuckle

#1. What a shocker the dude beat the girls in a track event. Who would've seen that coming.

#2. The girl that came in 2nd place (really 1st place since this was supposed to be a female event) didnt wear a trans sticker and didnt hug and bow down to the great man who beat women in a female cycling event, therefor she is showing bad sportsmanship.

This dude is a freaking idiot who is so freaking self centered. You didnt congratulate me enough and don't have stickers backing my cause, youre a bad sport then.

A few things about this made me chuckle

#1. What a shocker the dude beat the girls in a track event. Who would've seen that coming.

#2. The girl that came in 2nd place (really 1st place since this was supposed to be a female event) didnt wear a trans sticker and didnt hug and bow down to the great man who beat women in a female cycling event, therefor she is showing bad sportsmanship.

This dude is a freaking idiot who is so freaking self centered. You didnt congratulate me enough and don't have stickers backing my cause, youre a bad sport then.

Did zey just say sportsMANship?!

What a load of BS.

What percentage of the atmosphere does CO2 make up?

On another note - I love how all these SJW leftist hate Trump for ‘dodging the draft’. They must all be racists as well, cause I’m sure they feel the same way about Muhammad Ali.

Plus, I thought they all hated war anyway. Should be celebrating Trump refusing to take part in an unjust war. Like they celebrate Ali.

What exactly was Trump's reason for "dodging the draft"?

Reactions: UKs#1fan
:joy:

72960674_2532929073591659_9128153269032452096_n.jpg

Crazy to think how many people from my generation joined the military, in part, because Bob Mueller said Iraq had WMDs.

The Obamacare bill the republicans were going to pass was worthless, but that piece of shit making a spectacle of his thumbs down vote while under the mental fog of a goddam giant brain tumor sure was a sight to see.
Looks like you call a veteran a name here.

False.

Why didn't he just say he was a conscientious objector? Instead he had his daddy's doctor give him a bone spurs waiver. Ali stood up for his principals and suffered the consequences. Trump chickened out.
Ali did stand his ground that I will give him and I respect that but, many of these people ragging on Trump never served either and should not have a thing to say. There are a couple on here who rag on those of us who served yet question Trump for not. Hypocrites? Yes, pEDo being one of them. He is on of the biggest hypocrites here.

He was in college then not medically fit to serve. Dodged the draft like millions? Thousands? I dk of other Americans.

I think the issue is that many of this board are absolutely slamming McCain. Like him or not, he served his country in the military. Trump was acting a bit hypocritical when he also slammed McCain by saying something to the effect of "I like people who don't get caught." Trump never served due to his bone spurs, yet rails on a guy who did. Then one idiot goes a bit further by making an awful comparison between Ali and Trump. The point is there are many on this board who will go to extraordinary lengths to defend everything he does. Let's call a spade a spade on certain things. It's not lost on me that there are certain liberals here who would never admit it if Trump did do something that is good, but the "let's defend Trump at all costs" folks are equally as awful

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT