STL_Cat

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 5, 2011
vs. Magic, T-Wolves win 115-100

25 points
12 assists
11-18 FG, 3-7 from 3

By far his best game of Summer League. He was cooking today, made a handful of those plays that just made the announcers chuckle they were so slick. He and Ant are going to be such a fun combo once Rob gets his NBA feet under him.

vs. Magic, T-Wolves win 115-100

25 points
12 assists
11-18 FG, 3-7 from 3

By far his best game of Summer League. He was cooking today, made a handful of those plays that just made the announcers chuckle they were so slick. He and Ant are going to be such a fun combo once Rob gets his NBA feet under him.
Excellent break-out game, to say the least.

Rob has the ability to go absolutely nuclear when he gets to feeling it ...gonna be a stud glad he's finally able to have a good game and get some of the nerves out and confidence up.

Am I the only one that may be more partial to Rob than Reed?

Rob really won me over with the “every games personal” interview answer. I mean i always loved watching him play but that just pushed it over the top. The attitude and demeanor on top of his electric play style.

I loved watching Reed too of course. Just in terms of personal favorite rankings i got Rob just ahead of Reed.

Reactions: Cleatortoises
Only an idiot couldn’t see he was going to be a star.

Legit never questioned it at all. was guaranteed the first time I watched him play. Been hoarding his auto cards for over a year now. It was one of the easiest calls I’ve ever seen.

too bad we had still had the con job on the bench.

Reactions: chroix
Remember when he was making Kansas his bitch and Cal took him out because he got 2 fouls then never put him back in the game until it was too late? Good times.

Calipari’s coaching job was intentional last season. He was at war with the boosters and was never going to allow that team to get off the ground. He threw Edwards under the bus to make a point, and as long as the draft stocks of Reed and Rob were fine he wasn’t going to care what happened. I’ll never believe anything else too obvious and that’s how he is.

That was a sham job. And he loved wasting Reed Sheppard.

Remember when he was making Kansas his bitch and Cal took him out because he got 2 fouls then never put him back in the game until it was too late? Good times.
Y’all must live in a different universe than I do because y’all watch different games. He was in foul trouble the entire game and eventually fouled out. He had two early fouls, picked up his 3rd early in the 2nd half, and his 4th midway through the 2nd half before fouling out in the end.

Also it was never too late, it was a close game in the final minute. Making stuff up just to be negative is just weird, we all saw the game.

Reactions: bouncebackcats
Only an idiot couldn’t see he was going to be a star.
tIl4d85HCI2NFCv4i70WiZK_Q2DzIk1_JTFfCo7hrpUOqvGb5Y1xQ1eOyo0wWgUn_OMNswQ4UyPqX-xMbcdqg7s44AriWpCNYfddicyv5lPz3gNehz1LtXulB3QrLBvTk8ZTAcU45dU

• Haha
Reactions: chroix
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT