POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I posted earlier today that violence was a certainty and for folks to be careful where they go and some moron asked me if they should cross the street when they see a black person. This is no joke. At any moment you could see real intense violence. This feels like LA/Rodney King type stuff as these two videos were just too outrageous to think there would be no response.

I will say this they are directing their aggression toward their enemy. In LA it was any and all white people, but this is different for now.

CNN has to cover this. I'd love nothing more than Don Lemon to have to report on this.

Reactions: screwduke
Also North Korea just declared war on the US.

But please let's follow this racial BS in our country.

Seeing those cops laying on the ground with at least two appearing dead is one of the most dark images I have ever seen.

Last edited:
Of course BLM idiots shoot someone in Texas for what happened in Minnesota. Because you know...they're totally related.

So sick of this BS. The PC garbage, politicians and the media have destroyed our nation. They have radicalized so many pieces of shit and created a victim complex.

Knee jerk reaction, Bill. The local news are saying right now it was a single sniper who fired on a calm protest. The dead victim worked for DART, the rail system. There are no riots here.

I didn't say anything about riots, I said tonight is going to change the Country.
I don't think you understand the depth of this situation. That was caused by the media ONLY bombarding the airwaves after a black man is killed by the police.
Media has a HUGE responsibility to act ethically and responsibly, and how they've reported has directly led to heightened race relations.

I didn't say anything about riots, I said tonight is going to change the Country.
I don't think you understand the depth of this situation. That was caused by the media ONLY bombarding the airwaves after a black man is killed by the police.
Media has a HUGE responsibility to act ethically and responsibly, and how they've reported has directly led to heightened race relations.

Last edited:
279 whites shot and killed by police this year, not a peep from the media. Can anyone answer why no coverage?

Bill, the media gets a lot of things wrong - including reports tonight that multiple police officers were shot here in Dallas tonight. The media only cares about being first and making a profit. You are smarter than most so use your filter to find the truth.

I understand that, but tonight is going to be a watershed moment, it's going to make people rethink things.

I understand that, but tonight is going to be a watershed moment, it's going to make people rethink things.
And then there's this:

"Tonight it appears that two snipers shot ten police officers from elevated positions during the protest/rally," Dallas police Chief David Brown said in a statement.

I don't know what to believe tonight!

Obama always has something to say when blacks can be portrayed as victims but he's surprisingly silent every time a cop kills a white person or a black person kills whites, which occur far more frequently.

Hmm, I wonder why? Also, racial division in the U.S. is probably at its worse in over 50 years. Just a coincidence though.

Obama and the msm have been practically pushing this country to the brink of racial war. Tonight in Dallas, they got part of what they wanted.

Obama and the msm have been practically pushing this country to the brink of racial war. Tonight in Dallas, they got part of what they wanted.
Please tell me your not f'ing serious. Cops kill two black people in 24 hours, in what amounts to murder or execution by most people's view. Trump has ties to white nationalists and constantly uses hate to incite violence and fear against minorities and immigrants. This all started with the Tea party racist elements and Trump's birther b.s. that infected the Republican Party.

Comparing this thread with the others about the dead black guys is enlightening.

But this shit is horrible and not the answer. Unfortunately there are no reasonable leaders left who can guide us through this mess. They were assassinated in the 60s. I've always wondered how things might have been if the Kennedys and MLK had not been gunned down.

Please tell me your not f'ing serious. Cops kill two black people in 24 hours, in what amounts to murder or execution by most people's view. Trump has ties to white nationalists and constantly uses hate to incite violence and fear against minorities and immigrants. This all started with the Tea party racist elements and Trump's birther b.s. that infected the Republican Party.

It is clear tonight that Republicans are violent.

Reactions: cat_chaser

I really have no idea what point you were trying to make. But if it was that trump and some random unnamed white supremacist group is at fault; then that's about the dumbest thing I've ever read.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT