POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The amount of inexcusable mistakes the media has made in the last three years is pathetic (and they only make them in one direction) and unlike people of any good sense...who believe the media should have more standards and not be outright machines of propaganda...

@mktmaker comes here trying to twist the argument that his political opponents are against a free press. Then with the lamest of insults about so and so needing to get a dictionary..

This doesn't have anything to do with not being able to handle 'divergent opinions in the media' you f--king mental midget.

This was about one of the three major networks, in such a rush to try to make Trump's withdrawal of troops look bad-- they used a gun range clip from Kentucky and played it off as something going down in Syria.

Every thread you walk into you consistently have the most staggeringly stupid take...

72781214_2157208714582893_2999708290281111552_n.jpg

Did I offend your delicate sensibilities?

It appears that you have the same problems with those who disagree with you as you do with divergent opinions in the media.

(Also, I can recommend a dictionary and thesaurus if you need help with your vocabulary.)

You sound like you want to be an elitist .. but instead you are just a douche bag on a sports forum. I would attempting explaining but I already have and the point soared above your pen head .

Yeah I dont have any history or knowledge of previous post from the mtmaker guy but he seems to have trouble with reading comprehension.

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Yeah, I know it offends some here but P_SS on that!!!

:okay::okay::okay::okay::okay::okay::okay::okay::okay::okay::okay::okay::okay::okay::okay::okay::okay::okay::okay::okay::okay::okay::okay::okay::okay::okay::okay::okay::okay::okay::okay::okay::okay::okay::okay::okay::okay::okay::okay::okay::okay::okay::okay::okay::okay::okay::okay::okay::okay::okay::okay::okay::okay::okay:

Dallas, Dallas, Dallas, Dallas!!!

So miserable piece of shit Cummings was signing subpoenas incompetently from his death bed apparently. Can’t imagine dying with so much hatred in my heart that I was trying to undermine my political rivals rather than spend time with my family.

Maybe. Some pretty compelling evidence suggests the signatures don't match. Actually they just don't match. It's just a question of whether it was his health condition or was someone else signing them. But the signatures are definitely different

Elizabeth Warren is talking down to voters.

The Massachusetts senator—now a front-runner in the Democratic presidential race—backs the hugely expensive Medicare for all plan, which would cover every American. But she refuses to acknowledge it would require large tax increases on most voters. Instead, Warren keeps saying “costs will go down” for middle-class families under the plan, as if taxes and costs are the same thing and nobody will figure out the bait-and-switch.

Voters aren’t as dumb as Warren seems to think

Elizabeth Warren is talking down to voters.

The Massachusetts senator—now a front-runner in the Democratic presidential race—backs the hugely expensive Medicare for all plan, which would cover every American. But she refuses to acknowledge it would require large tax increases on most voters. Instead, Warren keeps saying “costs will go down” for middle-class families under the plan, as if taxes and costs are the same thing and nobody will figure out the bait-and-switch.

Voters aren’t as dumb as Warren seems to think

No, they’re dumber. The average American is an idiot.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
I just don’t understand the mouth breathers that complain about the media yet support a president who just makes stuff up. Are you too simple to understand both are unacceptable.
Honestly? Brother, I'm just along for the ride. And what a helluva ride it is.

#GreatMarketingForUnderservedKentuckyGunRanges.

(Insert Commonwealth Flag here: _____)

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
I just don’t understand the mouth breathers that complain about the media yet support a president who just makes stuff up. Are you too simple to understand both are unacceptable.

could it be that one is the member of a political party with a stated agenda , and the other is supposed to be an unbiased deliverer of the news ? Just maybe ? Would you like to tell us about a president that doesn’t lie ? Maybe “ if you like your health care coverage you can keep it “ or maybe regardless of the insults you yourself are the real mouth breather ? Just maybe .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT