POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not outraged. That entails that it would surprise me. Some “conservatives” were dancing on McCain’s grave. They’re doing it with Cummings today. These are the same people who will defend Trump’s pettiness as long as he lives, and afterward. Simpletons who put party before country. I didn’t know they existed to this extent before Trump, but I know now.[

Pot meet dumbass. You are either dumb as hell or just corrupt.

Last edited:
The mans was a prophet. He knew he did not have long for this world.

74614829_2448245898624146_2895192812343525376_n.jpg

That is epic...post of the year IMO...

So tell me exactly how the dems put the country over the party?

Tell me exactly how the R’s in Washington are standing up for America’s best interests, and not just cowering to Trump solely to maintain “support” in red states (AKA being a hoe just to keep a job). I don’t care about party affiliation. You either respect our Constitution or you don’t. Politicians muddy it when it benefits them. We all know that, but it doesn’t make it acceptable.

Reactions: jameslee32
Tell me exactly how the R’s in Washington are standing up for America’s best interests, and not just cowering to Trump solely to maintain “support” in red states (AKA being a hoe just to keep a job). I don’t care about party affiliation. You either respect our Constitution or you don’t. Politicians muddy it when it benefits them. We all know that, but it doesn’t make it acceptable.
You really didn't answer my question.

Also, I act the same in real life, just don’t discuss politics. I also don’t surround myself with morons like the lefties in this thread, so I don’t have to tell people how stupid they are.

That is not an answer to the question. Deflection shows you have no answer. Answer his and perhaps he will answer yours. Try to be the better man for once or, at least a man.

Last edited:
Reactions: KyFaninNC
Yes... great place to sight in rifles/throw lead. Quite a few nice bars out that way so after a shoot stop in have a few cold ones... That range time just might come in handy....
News media makes shit up... nothing new there.
What and where are the nice bars out that way?

Amendment 1- Freedom of Religion, Speech, and the Press

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion or prohibiting the free exercise thereof, or abridging the freedom of speech or of the press, or the right of the people peaceably to assemble and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Oh, you were looking for an actual discussion? I thought that wasn’t permitted, based on what I’ve seen.

Gmafb. Don't try that lame act. You aren't here for discussion. Your very first post in this thread you played cop and reported someone for slurring Antifa. Like, seriously, who cares if someone calls Antifa a bunch a fags? Then in your third post you have nerve to slur others.

Look, if you want to troll, trade jabs, slur Trump supporterts, etc... then so be it. Have at it. No one cares and no one will report you for it. But don't act like a hypocritical little bitch and snitch to the mods when others do back.

No you stupid ass , we need a strong free independent press , of which I support 100% and fear our nation will crumble without it . are you dense ?

Did I offend your delicate sensibilities?

It appears that you have the same problems with those who disagree with you as you do with divergent opinions in the media.

(Also, I can recommend a dictionary and thesaurus if you need help with your vocabulary.)

Gmafb. Don't try that lame act. You aren't here for discussion. Your very first post in this thread you played cop and reported someone for slurring Antifa. Like, seriously, who cares if someone calls Antifa a bunch a fags? Then in your third post you have nerve to slur others.

Look, if you want to troll, trade jabs, slur Trump supporterts, etc... then so be it. Have at it. No one cares and no one will report you for it. But don't act like a hypocritical little bitch and snitch to the mods when others do back.
BOOM! There it is.

Amendment 1- Freedom of Religion, Speech, and the Press

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion or prohibiting the free exercise thereof, or abridging the freedom of speech or of the press, or the right of the people peaceably to assemble and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

It appears the Media agrees with one side of Congress without fairly fact checking them.

Did I offend your delicate sensibilities?

It appears that you have the same problems with those who disagree with you as you do with divergent opinions in the media.

(Also, I can recommend a dictionary and thesaurus if you need help with your vocabulary.)

So you support the ABC lies above. Hey it must be true they agree with you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT