POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are these like the same terms the N.Korea "agreed" to?

Or the terms a child who has already stolen all the cookies in the cookie jar agrees to when he agrees not to steal any more of the cookies from the jar?

Getting an agreement is one thing. That agreement meaning anything is something totally different.

Now do how you felt about the Iran deal.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
Are these like the same terms the N.Korea "agreed" to?

Or the terms a child who has already stolen all the cookies in the cookie jar agrees to when he agrees not to steal any more of the cookies from the jar?

Getting an agreement is one thing. That agreement meaning anything is something totally different.
Would you prefer or suggest Trump flies over $1 billion in cash in the middle of the night. That sure worked didn't it. Obama foreign policy: Pay the evil American hating nations cash and bow down.

Well yeah... unless you mention one was an actual war where men died fighting to escape a tyrannical government, and the other is a bunch of wannabe tyrants in suits, sitting behind closed doors trying to figure out the best way to overthrow a president that was elected because he upset the applecart.

But yeah, other than that spot on.

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
So miserable piece of shit Cummings was signing subpoenas incompetently from his death bed apparently. Can’t imagine dying with so much hatred in my heart that I was trying to undermine my political rivals rather than spend time with my family.

Trump would do it and his hardcore supporters would call him a “fighter to the death.” His insistence on still referring to “haters and losers” is telling.

mummyfacebook-4.jpg
1eb0zy.jpg

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Oh look, another thing a lefty completely made up to be outraged over. Reign in your imagination, you goddam lunatic. Get back to the real world.

Not outraged. That entails that it would surprise me. Some “conservatives” were dancing on McCain’s grave. They’re doing it with Cummings today. These are the same people who will defend Trump’s pettiness as long as he lives, and afterward. Simpletons who put party before country. I didn’t know they existed to this extent before Trump, but I know now.

Reactions: jameslee32
Not outraged. That entails that it would surprise me. Some “conservatives” were dancing on McCain’s grave. They’re doing it with Cummings today. These are the same people who will defend Trump’s pettiness as long as he lives, and afterward. Simpletons who put party before country. I didn’t know they existed to this extent before Trump, but I know now.

boo f***** hoo.

Don't be jealous, we'll save some giggles for your death too.

Oh look, another thing a lefty completely made up to be outraged over. Reign in your imagination, you goddam lunatic. Get back to the real world.

Says Bill on a message board, on which he admittedly acts nothing like he does in the real world.

Priceless.

So when deciding whether or not you’re outraged enough to set up a new username, do you base your outrage on a risk adjusted present value of all the things that haven’t happened but you think will happen between now and forever? Or do you get equally outraged over the things that haven’t happened in the future as the things you make up that haven’t happened today?

So tell me exactly how the dems put the country over the party?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT