How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
44067931_2080549878674388_7372438657824718848_n.jpg

OH what a RALLY tonight!!!!!! (YOU GOING)???

Come on.....NOTHING is like a WWE event! Unless it is a President TRUMP Rally....

He SURE is going to be crowing ............(Much more than usual...IF that's possible...)

:joy:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

SCARE the President TRUMP haters...

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

rotflcgu

:joy:

I only send mine in 1/yr.

Well if the you’re earning enough on your investments to cover the underpayment interest and penalties, that’s the prudent move.

W2 employees don’t have much of a choice unless they control the company.

Well if the you’re earning enough on your investments to cover the underpayment interest and penalties, that’s the prudent move.

W2 employees don’t have much of a choice unless they control the company.
No penalties. Just pay it from IRA in Dec. For tax payments from IRA's, IRS tax law-wise it's as if I paid it equally all thru the year. Am retired.

Reactions: Bill Cosby
Yes... great place to sight in rifles/throw lead. Quite a few nice bars out that way so after a shoot stop in have a few cold ones... That range time just might come in handy....
News media makes shit up... nothing new there.

No penalties. Just pay it from IRA in Dec. For tax payments from IRA's, IRS tax law-wise it's as if I paid it equally all thru the year. Am retired.

Then you fall into the same boat as a W2 employee who controls your the company and can play the withholding game.

Welp now supposedly there are sources that say maybe trump kept off books income. That is taxes will SURELY clear this up.

1) Trump's been investigated more than any American in history. That's just a fact. If there was something there, we'd already know

2) to that same end, are we REALLY to believe his tax returns weren't already reviewed? No way the IRS is somehow 100% full of people following proper protocol. They've already been gone through with a fine tooth comb. If something was there, we'd know it
Wait. Trump was a crooked businessman. No way. Next you will tell me water is wet.

Reactions: jameslee32
I'm also curious at what Trump has actually done in his couple of weeks other than tweet and sign some documents? His one big executive decision got shot down as unconstitutional. Other than getting rid of things that helped poor people, all he has done is piss the world off and delete all mentions of climate change and science. Real impressive. Oh and of course show how unethical and sleezy his administration plans on being....

72213608_2528233624061204_6158932091137425408_n.jpg

Sometimes you makes threats and I just like you to explain them.
No, sometimes you can't understand the meaning so you deflect by saying you are threatened where no threat exist. It is on the same line as racism today, if you can't argue the point just cry foul.

Reactions: Bluewest
Yesterday Dems guffawed at Trump's letter. Today erdogan agrees to terms.
Are these like the same terms the N.Korea "agreed" to?

Or the terms a child who has already stolen all the cookies in the cookie jar agrees to when he agrees not to steal any more of the cookies from the jar?

Getting an agreement is one thing. That agreement meaning anything is something totally different.

Are these like the same terms the N.Korea "agreed" to?

Or the terms a child who has already stolen all the cookies in the cookie jar agrees to when he agrees not to steal any more of the cookies from the jar?

Getting an agreement is one thing. That agreement meaning anything is something totally different.

Terms are out there. Go see

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
So miserable piece of shit Cummings was signing subpoenas incompetently from his death bed apparently. Can’t imagine dying with so much hatred in my heart that I was trying to undermine my political rivals rather than spend time with my family.

Lol the shitshow libs deal with from their party. But then the "resistance" goes back to the polls every election and votes the same ppl back in....and they cant understand how on earth trump got there

Reactions: cat_chaser
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT