POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
3. This is the one that really makes me scratch my head. Isn't public transportation supposed to be the way we fight climate change? These people are literally doing what climate protesters want, they're using a public train for transportation. Whats next, climate protesters are going to start slashing bicycle tires?
Don't make the mistake of assuming climate protesters are smart people.

Trump is correct, Fake News is the enemy of the people. The problem is that many people are uninformed and don't know this fact.

You mean women voters get misinformed from Good Morning America and the Today show ????????? Really ? . Yes I'm being sarcastic and yes many many women dont know Jack Shit about politics . I work with 6-8 women . All good people . I bet zero could name the VP .. maybe 1 . None would have any clue about who Nancy Pelosi is Chuck Schumer or Rand Paul, or about any other senator . But they could describe the finer details of Grays anatomy or Big Brother . They could name those jerkoffs .

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
... and on to the next issue...

I'm guessing that threatening to turn Turkey into an economic wasteland might have had something to do with the about face...

Wonder where the Dems will focus their blood lust for war on next... what about those pesky Japanese? They always seem to be at odds with their new ally China.

Last edited:
I'm sure this sparked a lively and well thought out debate in her *checks notes*...5th grade class.

EHE_WdNX0AYsUO5.jpg:large

My sweet gf took me down to the Knob Creek range in spring of last year to shoot some fully automatic weapons. Was a birthday gift.

All weapons had 15 or 20 round clips. Cost was approx $1 per round, depending on the weapon. Man, that money goes fast when you can empty a clip in a few seconds. Three short bursts and $15 is gone. I helped turn several junker cars, boats and large appliances into Swiss cheese. Quite a rush! My testosterone level jumped at least 50% that afternoon. I highly recommend it. A few too many MAGA hats for my taste. But I expected that in advance.

Best part was at mid afternoon when a couple dozen specially-licensed owners put their tripod mounted, belt fed heavy guns on display. Everyone on the firing line went at same time. Cheese and crackers, that got loud! And a helluva rush watching cut tree trunks and an old school bus get ripped to shreds.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
G7 at trumps golf resort. Profit. Lol.
Profit would be when Nancy Pelosi buys an entire block in San Francisco that's a ran down slum. Then takes tax payer money and invests it in Said block to clean it up and build high end housing. Then sell each one when property value sky rockets.

Or that time she wouldnt let anyone see what was in obamacare. So she could see what insurance payers were participating then loaded on their stock until it was released to turn and sell when they went up.

But sure...whatever you said.

Last edited:
My sweet gf took me down to the Knob Creek range in spring of last year to shoot some fully automatic weapons. Was a birthday gift.

All weapons had 15 or 20 round clips. Cost was approx $1 per round, depending on the weapon. Man, that money goes fast when you can empty a clip in a few seconds. Three short bursts and $15 is gone. I helped turn several junker cars, boats and large appliances into Swiss cheese. Quite a rush! My testosterone level jumped at least 50% that afternoon. I highly recommend it. A few too many MAGA hats for my taste. But I expected that in advance.

Best part was at mid afternoon when a couple dozen specially-licensed owners put their tripod mounted, belt fed heavy guns on display. Everyone on the firing line went at same time. Cheese and crackers, that got loud! And a helluva rush watching cut tree trunks and an old school bus get ripped to shreds.
I bet those people in MAGA hats knew the difference between a clip and a magazine.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
Go take your ass to HK and join the protests. Be an agent of change. Or just keep blabbering on a message board. The NBA is in buissnes to make money. They will leave fixing China to super genius Trump. Oh wait he told China he won't talk about HK because he needs a deal and some investigating.

72743327_2527887914095775_5169793168589193216_n.jpg

Welp now supposedly there are sources that say maybe trump kept off books income. That is taxes will SURELY clear this up.

1) Trump's been investigated more than any American in history. That's just a fact. If there was something there, we'd already know

2) to that same end, are we REALLY to believe his tax returns weren't already reviewed? No way the IRS is somehow 100% full of people following proper protocol. They've already been gone through with a fine tooth comb. If something was there, we'd know it

So Trump hater and Obama holdover Marie Yovonovich testifies behind closed doors to Schiff's committee, presumably to be very critical of Trump and his methods. We now know that she used State Department resources to secretly monitor and spy on various conservative journalists and commentators while in her post as ambassador to Ukraine.

It should be very clear now why Trump should have counsel at this inquiry to cross examine these partisans with axes to grind. We also know why Schiff won't allow it. Total farce.

Jay, who teaches journalism at NYU, surprisingly felt different about fact checking candidates tax plans when it was Romney. He is no doubt teaching to his students the long held maxim of American journalism...don't fact check democrats.

Reactions: JStaff2187
More proof that it's a biased, partisan witch hunt is the Ds have set a deadline.

Unbiased, nonpartisan, legit investigations take their course. They go wherever the facts lead them.

No doubt the Ds will be skipping right over the exculpatory facts to help meet their deadline.

Pretty sure the Senate will have to conduct their own inquiry since the House has decided to become a third world, kangaroo court.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT