POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For all the virtue signalers out there regarding Cummings. How you think democrats (not just liberals) will react when Trump dies? Or even Bush for that matter. Here’s a little foreshadowing:

BREAKING: Field Production Supervisor @CNN Gerald Sisnette: “The Only Way This Will Go Away is When He (Trump) Dies. Hopefully soon.”

I’m not good at posting twitter shit, but you can listen to the audio at Project Veritas. #exposeCNN.

Yeah, I got no time for the faux sadness.

Look how they cheered when Scalia died

Look how they cheered when Scalia died

Unless it’s a legit evil person a la Hitler, Bin Laden, Saddam, etc who dies, I think celebrating any death is pretty inhuman.

Hell, Scalia and Ginsburg were best friends. Libs and Cons should take a page from that book. Folks can be diametrically opposed politically yet still be friendly with each other.

Last edited:
I have plenty of friends and colleagues who are diametrically opposed politically. Those friends and colleagues aren’t taking a piece of the money I send to Washington every couple weeks and paying themselves to come up with new and innovative ways to divide this country as best possible.

As we've gone over before of course it's a political stunt. Chances of removing Trump are nil, no matter what's found the Republican Senate won't convict. Nancy knows this, she's just trying to keep up appearances for the election.
So you admit that your party leader is wasting time and taxpayer money in the pursuit of gaining power. If Trump does nothing else, him bringing to light the power hungry greediness and insanity of the left is enough for me.

Unless it’s a legit evil person a la Hitler, Bin Laden, Saddam, etc who dies, I think celebrating any death is pretty inhuman.

Hell, Scalia and Ginsburg were best friends. Libs and Cons should take a page from that book. Folks can be diametrically opposed politically yet still be friendly with each other.
Interesting.

No offense, but when I reflect on your posting history empathy isn’t one of the qualities that jumps out at me as something you hold dear.

I have plenty of friends and colleagues who are diametrically opposed politically. Those friends and colleagues aren’t taking a piece of the money I send to Washington every couple weeks and paying themselves to come up with new and innovative ways to divide this country as best possible.

The system is to blame for this. I think the majority of young people who get into politics are legitimately trying to make a difference. The lack of term limits, the power that lobbies have, etc, turn them into career guns for hire.

Interesting.

No offense, but when I reflect on your posting history empathy isn’t one of the qualities that jumps out at me as something you hold dear.

It's a message board. If half the posters here acted the same way in real life as they do when posting, there would be chaos. Politics almost never come up in my social circles, and if it does, it's typically a short and cordial conversation. Here, it's a bloodbath.

The system is to blame for this. I think the majority of young people who get into politics are legitimately trying to make a difference. The lack of term limits, the power that lobbies have, etc, turn them into career guns for hire.

All the young people I know who are in politics are narcissists with their eye on the next rung of the ladder.

The people I know who run charities are the ones that want to make a difference.

Same. Hell my best friend absolutely hates Trump lol. But we never talk politics almost ever.

Same. In my circle, there are a few hardcore Trump supporters, several traditional Christian conservatives, a few classic liberals, and one guy who has a Liz Warren sticker on his car. We almost never talk politics.

Reactions: BBUK and screwduke1
All the young people I know who are in politics are narcissists with their eye on the next rung of the ladder.

The people I know who run charities are the ones that want to make a difference.

I don't know anyone in politics. Hence, I said "I think." Seems you know alot of politicians, so I guess you're an authority on this and I have no reason to not believe you. Still, the system is to blame for that. Lock out the lobbies and put term limits in place and you cut a lot of that out.

Agree. Plus many current politicians intentionally weaponize their people and intentionally whip them into a fervor. Look at antifa. Look at any of the numerous stories that encourage young people to raise hell during Thanksgiving if any of your family refuses to submit to your point of view

Unfortunately that's the company the Libs place Trump in. It's seriously deranged. They would without a doubt celebrate his death in the same manner as those you mentioned.

For those of you into Formula-1 racing, the following = [laughing]

72558732_2528282887389611_4012660985419530240_n.jpg

Last edited:
- science in the seed?
- data analytics, predict weather
- tractor tech that drives the tractor and analyzes every inch of soil

He's gonna bring those "blue collar" jobs to every region in Kentucky. Awesome!

Also, we need to increase our food by 30% in order to feed the world.

This guy is nuts, and talking points like those up there paint a very clear picture of who he works for, and it ain't the "working class".

Was that before or after they turned Ginsberg into a robot?

Reactions: ManitouDan
Has nothing to do with politics or what side of an aisle, it has everything to do with a despicable person finally getting what he deserved. Same with John McCain. You simply can not abuse other people and make them suffer just to get rich yourself, and in the case of McCain, treason. So, good riddance. Telling lies about other people to enrich your own position is another reason I am glad that POS is dead.
Omg you just described trump to a T

This is an interesting point.

Should we have empathy/etc when Putin dies? What about Kim Jong-un? Pelosi? Sanders? Trump? Obama?

As a Christian, I don't think "celebrating" anyone's death is appropriate.

What is the right response when an "enemy of the state" dies?
Guess we will find out when big Don dies

Reactions: jameslee32
abc news .. its not really news , its just propaganda . I trust Nancy and Chuck about as much as ABC .. or NBC or CNN or CBS

For those of you into Formula-1 racing, the following = [laughing]

72558732_2528282887389611_4012660985419530240_n.jpg

Haha what a D bag. As someone who does watch F1 and hates the Mercedes team, this is fitting. Its the same with Leonardo DiCaprio, love the dudes movies, but don't come at me with the whole we need as a society need to look in a mirror and be more green, when you spend more time on a yacht than 99.9% of this world. If that dude isn't making a movie, he is on some yacht banging models.

Commuters beat climate activist as he tries to prevent them from getting to work

Haha so many things from this make me laugh.

1. Dont mess with people trying to make money. Shit gets real when you do that haha.

2. The comments of people saying the protesters didnt deserve that. Nah they asked for it haha.

3. This is the one that really makes me scratch my head. Isn't public transportation supposed to be the way we fight climate change? These people are literally doing what climate protesters want, they're using a public train for transportation. Whats next, climate protesters are going to start slashing bicycle tires?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT