How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
73361223_3334986229859701_875181057794637824_n.jpg

Her and Schiff want everything to be in private so they can choose what they want to leak out to the public and put their partisan and hatred for Trump spin on it. Impeachment investigations of Johnson, Nixon, and Clinton were all initiated after the full House voted to approve them.

Every impeachment investigation prior to this one has had a vote. That’s not just for the President either.

Is Obama still building that Kenyan mud hut "presidential library"? The one that will have no books or records of achievement. Probably because he had none, except for trying to destroy the country, and Trump has wiped out many of those. If the IG comes through with some balls, he may have to put it in a prison cell.

Last I heard, he was having trouble forcing his corrupt maneuvers on the district where he wants it built.

What a f***ing eyesore.

LI-80-Obama-Presidential-Library-e1515458524297.png

Last edited:
Is Obama still building that Kenyan mud hut "presidential library"? The one that will have no books or records of achievement. Probably because he had none, except for trying to destroy the country, and Trump has wiped out many of those. If the IG comes through with some balls, he may have to put it in a prison cell.

Last I heard, he was having trouble forcing his corrupt maneuvers on the district where he wants it built.

What a f***ing eyesore.

LI-80-Obama-Presidential-Library-e1515458524297.png

That’s downright hilarious. All digital so Barack Hussein can edit his library in real time.

Also, it looks like an IKEA Mosque.

You can call Pelosi a stupid, unethical, lying c*nt......but by gawd you best not call her a third rate politician. She won’t stand for that kind of blasphemy.

As for Cummings..... by Felecia. Maybe Baltimore can get cleaned up a little now.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
You know we live in an f’d up world when someone who is on the other side of the aisle from our political beliefs passes away and we celebrate.
Maybe not try to undermine our constitution and democratic republic if you want us to feel remorse when you leave this world.

Oh, and actually help the district you were elected to serve.

F that guy.

*am I doing it right? Trying to apply what the liberals have taught me.

You know we live in an f’d up world when someone who is on the other side of the aisle from our political beliefs passes away and we celebrate.
Has nothing to do with politics or what side of an aisle, it has everything to do with a despicable person finally getting what he deserved. Same with John McCain. You simply can not abuse other people and make them suffer just to get rich yourself, and in the case of McCain, treason. So, good riddance. Telling lies about other people to enrich your own position is another reason I am glad that POS is dead.

Big week for knob creek firing range

1.) Anyone ever put any rounds down range there?

2.) what are some things you trust more than abc (or any) news these days?

Maybe not try to undermine our constitution and democratic republic if you want us to feel remorse when you leave this world.

Oh, and actually help the district you were elected to serve.

F that guy.

*am I doing it right? Trying to apply what the liberals have taught me.
This is an interesting point.

Should we have empathy/etc when Putin dies? What about Kim Jong-un? Pelosi? Sanders? Trump? Obama?

As a Christian, I don't think "celebrating" anyone's death is appropriate.

What is the right response when an "enemy of the state" dies?

He must have died from TDS. Don't worry, another do nothing/corrupt Democrat will take his place. I actually do think at one time he had good intentions, but like the rest of them, he fell in line and did what was best for him and his rich donors.

For all the virtue signalers out there regarding Cummings. How you think democrats (not just liberals) will react when Trump dies? Or even Bush for that matter. Here’s a little foreshadowing:

BREAKING: Field Production Supervisor @CNN Gerald Sisnette: “The Only Way This Will Go Away is When He (Trump) Dies. Hopefully soon.”

I’m not good at posting twitter shit, but you can listen to the audio at Project Veritas. #exposeCNN.

Yeah, I got no time for the faux sadness.

How anyone thinks this is appropriate or okay is beyond me. The public should be able to know what’s going on with something as serious as impeaching a sitting president; republican, democrat, it doesn’t matter.

I don’t see how anyone can be okay with this. If you are and it’s because you hate Trump THAT much, you’re a pretty pathetic individual.

For all the virtue signalers out there regarding Cummings. How you think democrats (not just liberals) will react when Trump dies? Or even Bush for that matter. Here’s a little foreshadowing:

BREAKING: Field Production Supervisor @CNN Gerald Sisnette: “The Only Way This Will Go Away is When He (Trump) Dies. Hopefully soon.”

I’m not good at posting twitter shit, but you can listen to the audio at Project Veritas. #exposeCNN.

Yeah, I got no time for the faux sadness.
And I think it's messed up that people would celebrate the death of Trump. I'm not saying people need faux sadness, but just let it go instead of celebrating.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT