POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What matters is it makes him look like he is hiding something by not releasing them. And also he said he would release them. Your correct a tax return won't show much. Just how little taxes he pays. I would rather see a true balance sheet. That would be interesting.

To the lefties it looks like he’s hiding something. To me it looks like he’s taunting you frothing at the mouth loons since I know releasing them makes no difference.

Kerr’s opinion makes no difference, and for the most part that isn’t the issue.

The issue is the cowardice of them. They have no problem calling the US an oppressive state, with systemic racism. Yet when faced against an actual oppressive state they sit silent.
Speaking out against China shouldn't be a hard thing to do.

-china is a communist state. A communist state is inherently evil/oppressive. Fish swim, dogs bark...communists grind their populations to dust. It is what it is.

-the misconception that China is a cooperative global partner is dangerous. Their only goal is world dominance of their iteration of authoritarian Marxism.

-with that in mind...I've spent the last several years trying to buy as little Chinese shit as possible. Sometimes budget concerns or availability of items(particularly electronics) preclude me from exercising my conscience.

-Its a shame that we have outsourced our industry to communists...all parties are guilty.

-there are plenty US, North American and European options available...they have to be sought out. India is also an option...their labor situation isn't ideal, but they are a strong geopolitical ally...and Indian products(shoes/clothing and such) are easier on the wallet that USA/Italian et al. Portugal is doing alot of work as well.

-sorry for the long post...but I've been on this train for a bit (still plenty of work to do) and I encourage my fellow catpaw wildcat friends to do the same. Happy to offer guidance/info if anyone wishes.

-in short, lets put our time/money where our mouth is.

Reading comprehension would go along way for you to understand what I posted earlier. Keep letting people in without vetting them or just open borders which you guys are advocating for was the point. Continue to show a traitorous attitude like those on the left and you might be right, Jihadist will welcome you while those sworn to defend this nation and the constitution will be the ones taking you out.

Informative video about increasing muslim settlements in our country — .
https://www.youtube.com/embed/6PzT8vEvYPg

Don’t live there, so not up to speed on it. From what I read, seems Bevin was trying to fix the pension problem and was getting bashed for it from the teachers. I can’t understand why they aren’t more mad at the man that spent the money than the man trying to fix it.
Many/most of them do what the union tells them to do, which is to support the Dem.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/11/politics/us-additional-troops-middle-east-iran/index.html
The US has increased the deployment of forces in the region by 14,000 since May.

You dopes thought Trump was actually leaving the ME. gotta protect Trumps oil buddies

Let me get this straight, last week it was evil that he was taking troops out of the ME. Now these numbers say (I hold my breath on the accuracy of this because you dont have the best track record on this stuff) he has put more troops into the ME, and the spin on that is that is bad because he is protecting his oil buddies. Talk about a cant win...

Let me get this straight, last week it was evil that he was taking troops out of the ME. Now these numbers say (I hold my breath on the accuracy of this because you dont have the best track record on this stuff) he has put more troops into the ME, and the spin on that is that is bad because he is protecting his oil buddies. Talk about a cant win...
TRump said he is pulling out of Syria because he wants troops home and countries to fight their own battles. TODAY the pentagon announced a new deployment of 1,500 for Saudi Arabia. He just wanted to make his buddy Erdogan happy. And now he is making his other buddy MBS happy. Neither action has any consideration for the troops who he could give a shit about.

Reactions: Dionysus444
The dims are all in on pandering to the mentally ill degenerates.

I'm sure that motivates the TDS consumed scumbags on here, but I think they're going to need several million more angry chiks w/diks to make a difference in the election.

I support Bernie and Warren definitely. ....

72139950_2522160534668513_8067855242424745984_n.jpg

TRump said he is pulling out of Syria because he wants troops home and countries to fight their own battles. TODAY the pentagon announced a new deployment of 1,500 for Saudi Arabia. He just wanted to make his buddy Erdogan happy. And now he is making his other buddy MBS happy. Neither action has any consideration for the troops who he could give a shit about.

Alright lets simplify this. Should we keep troops in the ME? Yes or no?

Reactions: Phil_The_Music
Alright lets simplify this. Should we keep troops in the ME? Yes or no?
Our position should always have been/be:

We set the rules for their wars. No civilian abuse. No chemicals. Then we should fly the borders and forbid any other nation from sending support to either side.
We have the right and it is our purpose to police the world. Who else is going to stand for right if we don't?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT