POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alright lets simplify this. Should we keep troops in the ME? Yes or no?
I would prefer ALL troops out of the ME. They can all fend for themselves including Israel. but since that is never going to happen, we don't shift troops that were protecting our best ally over to the POS that funded and supplied the manpower for 9/11.

Unpopular opinion...I'm certainly not a fan of Shepard Smith, rarely even had the news on during those hours. However, by having someone on so outwardly critical of Trump it gave more credibility to FoxNews. You would never see someone on MSNBC or CNN be that hostile to Obama. They wouldn't have lasted a month.

That’s fair. You’re in the minority on the right.[/QUOTE
Unpopular opinion...I'm certainly not a fan of Shepard Smith, rarely even had the news on during those hours. However, by having someone on so outwardly critical of Trump it gave more credibility to FoxNews. You would never see someone on MSNBC or CNN be that hostile to Obama. They wouldn't have lasted a month.

Was gonna say the same thing.

Shep "Pretty Boy" Smith is one of the reasons I dropped Fox News. But he is nor the only liberal on that network. He went out of his way to throw liberalism down our throats and push the agenda in what was suppose to be a hard news program. He was worse than Chris Matthews and the rest of MSNBC and CNN.

I doubt his leaving will draw me back to Fox as I have moved on and found news sources I trust. I do not trust Fox anymore than I trust CNN
enhance

Pelosi trying to run it through the house to pass taking 1.5 billion from social security to fund this impeachment process? Tell me this can’ t be happening from that crooked bitch
It is not happening. Literal fake news. #AteTheOnion

False conclusion. Sure buying homes & cars & food & medical care can help you earn a living. Buying UK tickets doesn't help you financially in any way.
It may if I use those tickets to entertain clients who in turn give me business that I might not get otherwise.
Giving to a charity may influence someone to do the same.

Are they that easy to forget. Shame on Democrats

72153037_493702444809949_1955484170188750848_n.jpg

You know I thought for sure they would look into Epstein's death and try to make some more loose connections to Trump but nope... nothing... Strange. You would think that is something we can all agree on. Leave the kids alone.

Ed Buck.. crickets
Nxium... ???
Weiner laptop.

Mueller.. Mueller... Mueller.... Mueller....????

You honestly believe that the move was made because of Trump Towers in Turkey?

We had no agreement to protect the Kurds in Syria.

"I have a little conflict of interest ’cause I have a major, major building in Istanbul,” Trump told Bannon during a Breitbart radio show. “It’s a tremendously successful job. It’s called Trump Towers—two towers, instead of one, not the usual one, it’s two.”

Paddock leftists, these vids from last night with protesters seance dancing and holding china flags signs with "marx was right", that cnn town hall farce?

Something happens to these people which is irrevocable and undoable, a point of no return where actual thought becomes impossible, like once you go to the dark side, forever will it dominate your destiny.

let's just hope they don't succeed in dragging the rest of us down with them
Didn't watch the town hall but...
It has been debated who actually first said it...Marx or Lenin...but yes whoever said that the capitalist will sell the rope used to hang themselves was pretty much right.
There are 1000s of US businesses in China and exactly how many of them are speaking out for the people of Hong Kong? What statement has our government made?

Were this same thing going on in say Cuba, Laos...even North Korea there would be loud and frequent calls for support. We would likely apply economic sanctions and call for UN resolutions condemning them.

Other than some individuals all you hear are crickets. No business is going to risk their economic investment in China for Hong Kong. Hell, we sold out Taiwan years ago.

This person is clearly known. I can't believe the MSM hasn't leaked the name. Then again, of course I know why.
Actually the whistleblower also worked with W. They are a long time staffer who has served in that roll under multiple Presidents from both parties.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT