POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Steph made more money today than this Twitter assclown will make this year. Joke is on him.
I think that's kind of the point. He's a phony pretending to be woke and concerned about social justice and human rights but when the going gets tough he shows his true colors. A money grubbing whore afraid to bite the hand that's feeding him. His entire persona is an act for his brand.

All of you trumpians not Americans rather trumpians i have a suggestion since you’re all the sudden so worried about our soldiers. How about we pull out of Japan, South Korea, Germany, the Philippines and any other country we have a presence in. How about we pull from nato. All of those soldiers are in harms way. Let’s pull them all and bring them home. Come on back up your position by supporting this. I mean it’s about the troops right? Endless war? Start with Afghanistan. Pull them all out let the taliban regain control and all the blood and treasure we used let’s just write it off. I mean why not right?

Let’s see raise your hand if you support trump and supported the first gulf war. Raise your hand if you support trump and the Iraq war. Raise your hand if you condemned Obama for pulling soldiers from Iraq but support trump doing the same now. Raise them high don’t be ashamed of your hypocrisy. Trump has you guys fooled. It all is clicking for me since the witch hunt ended and he didn’t learn. Go ahead raise them hands real high.
Obama expanded an unnecessary war of 2 countries to 7. No boots on the ground translated to more boots on the ground

I agree with you about vacuums that create things like isis. But you know what else causes that...regime change. So at what point do we plan to do something else? When obviously turkey doesnt value its own citizens it's fine with continuing until we tire out. Are we supposed to wait and continue forever...what's the strategy?

I dont mind questioning the pull out. I just think it's funny when ppl like dion are now concerned.

Is Germany, South Korea, Japan are those endless wars? Where would we be if we didn’t keep peace keeping forces in these nations? Syria was simmering down. Our soldiers were keeping the peace not fighting on the front lines. We moved our peace keepers out so a dictator who has openly pledged to invade Israel could go and commit genocide of an ethnic group we have a long favorable history with. Make no mistake Israel will be next. And trump has shown this week he will turn his back on anyone. Have you folks not learned anything from history?
You can bet your last dollar that Israel will NEVER be eliminated from the picture.

Here is goin good to shatter you real quick. I live in Latin America. I haven’t watched the news in 3 years. I’m not beholden to any news organization. That makes me completely independent in my thinking. You on the other hand are eating what hanity and the rest who are covering for trump. You are. None of you are divergent thinkers that goes for all you all libs to. You all watch your sectarian news sources and dig in based on that. I on the other hand only read news and it’s a hodge podge of all sources of info US based and international. Your disgusting behavior towards the Kurds and blind defense of trump make my decision easier with each post you guys make. If you live in KY you can believe all this you want but KY isn’t electing the next president. The state however I’m registered in went for trump last time. I voted for him but as of right now won’t be again. Your garbage turning folks like me off won’t help trump win an election. At least once once I mean one time you and your knuckle headed friends show trump is not infallible in your eyes maybe I’ll reconsider but as of now I’m a non vote. My wife and son non votes. My neighbors in the states who voted for trump aren’t voting for trump again. Wake up sheep or you flock will be on an island with Liz warren as your leader

So, exactly how would warren, sanders, etc... be better for our country?

Depends on who you believe. Trump says he did, Barr says he didn't. Both are morons and both are probably lying.

71843038_2520887418129158_977197543370784768_n.jpg

I think that's kind of the point. He's a phony pretending to be woke and concerned about social justice and human rights but when the going gets tough he shows his true colors. A money grubbing whore afraid to bite the hand that's feeding him. His entire persona is an act for his brand.

I’m going to guess that 1) Steph Curry has never even heard of this Twitter troll and 2) he doesn’t give a shit what a random message board poster thinks about him.

Lol at fauxcahontas. Maybe the biggest liar yet and that really says something because there are some doozies.

We had a few hundred troops there providing support. That is not some huge invasion force drummed up by the military-industrial complex. Y'all've been trying to set up this strawman of "war with a Nato ally" all day, but open war with Turkey wouldn't have ever happened. They weren't going in if we didn't pull out.

Guess you denounce nato and are as pisses as yesterday given that nato approved the whole thing?

he doesn’t give a shit what a random message board poster thinks about him.

Pretty sure it's the majority of the country thinking it at this point. This isn't going away. Matter of fact, the NBA's actions since are causing it to snowball and get worse, especially after removing that couple in Philly last night.

But, hey, if you want to defend a phony who's defending communist China instead of free speech then go right ahead.

Pretty sure it's the majority of the country thinking it at this point.

I think the majority couldn’t care less. If you polled 500 random people and asked them what they thought of Steph Curry’s opinion on China, 200 would say “who is Steph Curry” and 250 more would say they have no clue what his opinion on China is.

I think the majority couldn’t care less. If you polled 500 random people and asked them what they thought of Steph Curry’s opinion on China, 200 would say “who is Steph Curry” and 250 more would say they have no clue what his opinion on China is.
Yeah, you're right. The majority of the country is totally not paying attention to this story, nor do they know who Steph Curry is.

You're reaching awfully far, making up mad bs, fake stats, the whole nine yards. He must be your favorite player, huh?

Reactions: KyFaninNC
Yeah, you're right. The majority of the country is totally not paying attention to this story, nor do they know who Steph Curry is.

You're reaching awfully far, making up mad bs, fake stats, the whole nine yards. He must be your favorite player, huh?

I actually hate the Warriors. I’m a Raptors fan.

I just hate Twitter and think people who frequent it are small minded and can’t think for themselves.

Honestly though, do you really think the majority of people know what Curry did or didn’t say about China today? I’m a massive sports fan and had no clue until I saw your post. How many people follow that clown on Twitter that you can’t get enough of?

I just hate Twitter and think people who frequent it are small minded and can’t think for themselves.

Your point? Have you been taking a nap for two days straight?

An American company is censoring Americans in America at the request of communist China all to protect their profits.

Basically every news outlet, website, radio show, TV show has at least mentioned it. It covers the entire news spectrum from politics to sports.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
I actually hate the Warriors. I’m a Raptors fan.

Twitter is like anything else. It CAN be a useful tool for news, important events, keeping up with your team, etc. but it can also be a real shit show.

I check it 3-4 times a week for maybe 10 minutes or so a day. I like it in small doses.

Twitter is like anything else. It CAN be a useful tool for news, important events, keeping up with your team, etc. but it can also be a real shit show.

I check it 3-4 times a week for maybe 10 minutes or so a day. I like it in small doses.

Small doses I can see.

There are 4-5 posters here who post literally dozens of tweets every single day. That’s unhealthy.

Lol at fauxcahontas. Maybe the biggest liar yet and that really says something because there are some doozies.

Guess you denounce nato and are as pisses as yesterday given that nato approved the whole thing?
NATO hasn't approved squat. Stoltenburg is even going to Istanbul Friday to raise their concerns. Basically all of the EU has already condemned the offensive.

Last edited:
How many people follow that clown on Twitter that you can’t get enough of?

Do you really think that clown is the only person to share this video, and it was only via Twitter? Did you not notice the gaggle of reports with cameras and mics in Steph's face?

For you not to care you sure are defensive and going out of your way to throw out evey excuse you can think of.

Just because you're uninformed doesn't mean everyone else is. This is one of the biggest national stories going right now. It's kind of important.

True, the frequent critics on here about twitter are so retarded.

It is a very useful tool for getting the news quickly from a lot of sources. You can get on there and see what NBC, FOX, the New York Times, The Federalist, The Wash Post...and many others are saying and you are only on there for like 7 minutes. We got idiots on here who think the people posting twitter links are on twitter all the time. Twitter is like anything else in life...it is easy to avoid the crazy people, and easy to find substance.

(Most of the material on here from twitter are articles from traditional news sources)

There are 4-5 posters here who post literally dozens of tweets every single day. That’s unhealthy.

Yeah, if you're a afraid of reading and information. Never met someone so triggered by opinions and news articles.

Here's an idea, scroll on by them. Better yet, maybe click on the articles and, I don't know, read. You might learn something.

Do you really think that clown is the only person to share this video, and it was only via Twitter? Did you not notice the gaggle of reports with cameras and mics in Steph's face?

For you not to care you sure are defensive and going out of your way to throw out evey excuse you can think of.

Just because you're uninformed doesn't mean everyone else is. This is one of the biggest national stories going right now. It's kind of important.

I agree that it’s important, and I’m in no way defending China or its policies. At the same time, free speech is a 2 way street. These NBA guys are predictably protecting their bottom lines. They’ve got the same right to do that than any of us do to complain about it.

And yeah, that dumbass smile on Savedras face annoys me. Lol.

Apparently not. Please enlighten me on what freedoms Steph Curry is stealing from me.

When we as a country can’t even speak truth about China, I’d say some freedoms are being curtailed. This isn’t hard.

And before you go into “their choice”, it’s pretty hard to tell us with any seriousness that there is a right to defend a regime that is flat out evil.

At some point you will have to stand for something.

When we as a country can’t even speak truth about China, I’d say some freedoms are being curtailed. This isn’t hard.

And before you go into “their choice”, it’s pretty hard to tell us with any seriousness that there is a right to defend a regime that is flat out evil.

We can’t?

China sucks.

BRB, I’m gonna go yell it out my back door.....

Aaaand done. Are the police on their way to my house now?

Honestly though, do you really think the majority of people know what Curry did or didn’t say about China today? I’m a massive sports fan and had no clue until I saw your post. How many people follow that clown on Twitter that you can’t get enough of?
This was a featured/trending topic on twitter...nobody needed to follow this guy, curry etc to see the story.

I imagine worldwide twitter trending stories hit a lot of eyes.

NATO hasn't approved squat. Stoltenburg is even going to Istanbul Friday to raise their concerns. Basically all of the EU has already condemned the offensive.

Then let the EU deal with it? They are a lot closer than we are and we’ve spent far more to help Syria and others in the ME than any member of the EU has.

Reactions: KRJ1975
Apparently not. Please enlighten me on what freedoms Steph Curry is stealing from me.
The NBA, his employer, is physically removing American citizens from American arenas because they're wearing shirts "offensive" to China.

Shirts that simply say "Free Hong Kong" or "I stand with Hong Kong" That's a violation of their 1A, is it not? Do they not have every right to express their support for Hong Kong on a t-shirt?

Curry is guilty by association because he's cowering and allowing it to happen. Is he not the virtue signaling golden boy? His opinion carries real weight inside the NBA, does it not? The NBA would be forced to listen if he had the balls to speak out.

But, nah, he obviously only speaks out against America and freedom. Communist dictators forcing his employer to violate Americans' rights, running concentration camps and committing hundreds of other human rights violations for decades are cool with him as long as he can sell some shoes.

The NBA, his employer, is physically removing American citizens from American arenas because they're wearing shirts "offensive" to China.

Shirts that simply say "Free Hong Kong" or "I stand with Hong Kong" That's a violation of their 1A, is it not? Do they not have every right to express their support for Hong Kong on a t-shirt?

Curry is guilty by association because he's cowering and allowing it to happen. Is he not the virtue signaling golden boy? His opinion carries real weight inside the NBA, does it not? The NBA would be forced to listen if he had the balls to speak out.

But, nah, he obviously only speaks out against America and freedom. Communist dictators running concentration camps and committing hundreds of other human rights violations for decades are cool with him as long as he can sell some shoes.

Ahhhh. I was unaware that attending a basketball game and behaving however you want to at said game was a constitutionally protected right. Guess I need to brush up on that document.

Ahhhh. I was unaware that attending a basketball game and behaving however you want to at said game was a constitutionally protected right. Guess I need to brush up on that document.
You're deflecting, but I wouldn't expect anything less from you. Wearing a t-shirt isn't behaving in any way. Freedom of expression is most certainly a constitutional right. You're damn right you need to brush up.

You're deflecting, but I wouldn't expect anything less from you. Wearing a t-shirt isn't behaving in any way. Freedom of expression is most certainly a constitutional right. You're damn right you need to brush up.

In public, sure. Not on private property. A ticket to a sporting event is a revocable license.

I’m sure you wouldn’t have all this fake outrage if they dragged some hippy out of a NASCAR race for wearing a Che Guevara t shirt.

There is one democrat poster who now is a warhawk who supports a Middle East war like Dickhead Cheney. Another democrat poster who supports freedom of speech for a communist country (in a country where there is no freedom of speech). Confused.

Talk about bizarro world.

You can't speak truth about China if you have billions of dollars at stake, like if you are the CEO of a social media company hoping to take over the world, or a high profile athlete that's the face of a clothing brand hoping to sell a million shoes. If you are an average asshole, you can say whatever you want.

The funny part about this situation isn't that the NBA is quiet about China because there are clearly high stakes with China. It's that they are super woke on every issue where their influence does nothing. Are we better and more untied since nba stars got into it with the president on Twitter? Do people understand why that guy was kneeling for during the national anthem? Has gun violence gone down because LeBron tweeted hearts for whoever? No. Empty words are a plague.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
In public, sure. Not on private property. A ticket to a sporting event is a revocable license.

Show me where on any NBA ticket or NBA where it has a rule against t-shirts

I’m sure you wouldn’t have all this fake outrage if they dragged some hippy out of a NASCAR race for wearing a Che Guevara t shirt.

Don't watch NASCAR and it would never happen anyway. When you have to start grasping at not a chance hypotheticals, you've lost the plot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT