POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We can't secure the border and fetanyl comes in by the tons, but the government is trying to protect you. The Transportation Security Administration wants to remind you...no peanut butter. Nice try terrorists.

GVtcYQKXUAEK1Ys

GVteji6WIAAtyY2

Well, whether Harris is ahead or not, I think the more recent NC polls are likely correct in showing movement in her direction, as they do nationally - sadly. Wait till the previous pollsters new polls come it to confirm it.
So ignore all the data and only take into the account recent polls? LOL.

Insinuation and sarcasm are evidence now!! You were almost of the edge of making an argument.
Good deflection. But the J6 committee broke it's own rules in order to stack the committee with only people who wanted to make Trump look bad. I get why you approve but it's still breaking the rules for strictly political reasons.... It's why calling her Comrade Kamala makes so much sense with you guys acting like this now.

I just don't see how they don't cheat to win. 2 of the swing states have already come out and said it's going to take a few days to count all the votes. Democrats are not going to just sit around only to lose.

Fing pathetic and I don't see how a normal person can take this country serious with Demwits at the wheel.

I just don't see how they don't cheat to win. 2 of the swing states have already come out and said it's going to take a few days to count all the votes. Democrats are not going to just sit around only to lose.

Fing pathetic and I don't see how a normal person can take this country serious with Demwits at the wheel.

It will help if Trump wins Virginia.

Where did the fake electors come from? Did the mob bring them with them from Podunk, USA?
Yeah, they changed the subject from 'votes that should not count to 'fake electors.' Just this year there are states finding thousands of dead people, people not in a state anymore and people that should not be on a voter roll in the system of eligible voters. With no ID to vote in the communist states, ballot box dumping and ballots being filled out by doctors and politicians there is plenty of contraband that should be cleaned up on a regular basis to ensure the voter logs are legit. The Dems do not want that. And if they get questioned about it then you aren't a patriot.

Last edited:
My wife's entire family lives in southern Wisconsin except her older brother. He lives on the same lattitude as green bay. Which is brutal.

I'm sure there are some there that would love it.

I'm currently in disability for cancer treatments, just starting to get over shingles, and currently have a small compression hairline fracture in my neck from a lesion putting pressure on the bone , or you know, I would love to. I'm not doing anything currently.

Would love to take some applications if they are available or interested. Doing a treatment cycle meant to clear up the lesion and bone to heal. And I would be good. But her family knows a lot of ppl in the New Berlin, Kenosha, waukesha(sp?) Area
So sorry to hear about your health problems…. I had no idea…. Prayers for your recovery brother.

Things are going great with the immigration czar:

Even the one legged criminal illegal is in pursuit...a little slower than the rest but...

2 of the them in this case already released to sanctuary cities:

At this point it's pretty clear that Democrats plan to use migrant crime as a way to crack down and scare Americans. Nazi's did basically the same thing. Part of the way they took power was average people just begging for the crime to stop.

DreadLox says, "We get roughly the same health care outcomes as Cuba."

Is this tired old thing still hanging around? It's complete nonsense.
yea. I'm going to have to put it on ignore. It's one thing to have an argument or discussion but this wacko is off the chain crazy.

Reactions: HymanKaplan
So sorry to hear about your health problems…. I had no idea…. Prayers for your recovery brother.
It's all good man. I usually don't talk about that, no one knows each other anyway. I just felt the need, for context, why I was interested but couldn't participate myself.

Is what it is.

I just wanted to Gage any interest from my younger cousins , college grads or their friends. Hell my sister is working towards her doctorate and is a professor and she is gaging her own but doesn't know if she could do it.

I just stressed imagine doing a job for both Elon and Trump being on a resume. Doesn't even be anything but low level whatever.

Reactions: ukalum1988
Good deflection. But the J6 committee broke it's own rules in order to stack the committee with only people who wanted to make Trump look bad. I get why you approve but it's still breaking the rules for strictly political reasons.... It's why calling her Comrade Kamala makes so much sense with you guys acting like this now.
Sure. As does Cheeto Mussolini. The pun. The orange pancake makeup. The fascism.

Yeah, they changed the subject from 'votes that should not count to 'fake electors.' Just this year there are states finding thousands of dead people, people not in a state anymore and people that should not be on a voter roll in the system of eligible voters. With no ID to vote in the communist states, ballot box dumping and ballots being filled out by doctors and politicians there is plenty of contraband that should be cleaned up on a regular basis to ensure the voter logs are legit. The Dems do not want that. And if they get questioned about it then you aren't a patriot.
You sure "aren't a patriot" if you support fake electors, which was "the subject".

In Florida for a few days and had an Uber driver from Cuba.
Some of the highlights of our conversation:
1. Has been here less than a year. Absolutely loves the USA.
2. Actually pumped his arm in a fist when talking about how much he loves this country.
3. Talked to his father yesterday who is still in Cuba, and his father told him he sat in a gas station line for 3 days so he could get 5 gallons of gas.
4. Mother told him they only had power for 3 hours last night.
5. They stand in line at grocery store with a card that gets them something like 5 kilos of food per month.

Yea, that may be an extreme example, but there are millions of idiots in this country that need to go spend some time in other countries before they are allowed to have an opinion, or to vote.

Elon officially changed X's gun emoji...libs are freaking, everyone is going to die. If you made it through net neutrality.

GVyDt-KaQAAWbme

GVyFt89WYAAex0S
Colt M1911 .45 ACP

A fine choice.

If you want to pick one up, you're going to pay a lot of money. But it will... let's put it this way, you won't be worrying about how fast the police get there.

Let's go without a fridge, an AC, a car, a steak, pretty pics of women...just everything enjoyable life to appease libs.

Imagine somewhere a b-tch is worried about your refrigerators and if you have a tomato in December:

He has said it a thousand f***ing times. It's just that liberals are great at using their mouths, but the ears? Not so much.

And somebody tell the tomato woman that I won't eat a tomato in Winter if she promises not to post anymore photos of her face. That's a win win.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT