POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hate baseball lol. I might like it if my city had a team but it doesn't.

Man, I really don't like regular season baseball much at all - but I love the playoffs. I'll have trouble cramming in as much TV time as I want to over the next few weeks, with the MLB playoffs, NFL, NASCAR Chase, golf back in full swing, hockey has started....there aren't enough free hours in the day :(

Not only that but they completely ignore the text in response to that.

"I believe you are incorrect about President Trump's intentions. [He] has been crystal clear: no quid pro quo's of any kind. [He] is trying to evaluate whether Ukraine is truly going to adopt the transparency and reforms that President Zelensk'y promised during his campaign"

It was never meant to actually sell. Just like this nonsense book Jones is writing, it's nothing more than a cleansed payoff/campaign contribution. Nothing more. No amount way any degree of market research told either publisher either book was worth paying for .
You nailed it. I would bet that if he really writes it it will be on the New York Times best seller list if the only people who buy it are Ryan, Drew and the other guy. Anything negative about the Senate Majority Leader would automatically be on the best seller list of the liberal NYT .

Man, I really don't like regular season baseball much at all - but I love the playoffs. I'll have trouble cramming in as much TV time as I want to over the next few weeks, with the MLB playoffs, NFL, NASCAR Chase, golf back in full swing, hockey has started....there aren't enough free hours in the day :(

Agreed. I find regular season baseball pretty boring and lacking any kind of pressure. But there is definitely something different with October baseball. It feels like any pitching change could end a season, one swing of the bat could change everything. Not a baseball fan, but do love watching playoff baseball.

Reactions: P19978 and KRJ1975
It was never meant to actually sell. Just like this nonsense book Jones is writing, it's nothing more than a cleansed payoff/campaign contribution. Nothing more. No amount way any degree of market research told either publisher either book was worth paying for .

Seriously great point. I feel dumb for not putting that together. This system is nefarious.

Agreed. I find regular season baseball pretty boring and lacking any kind of pressure. But there is definitely something different with October baseball. It feels like any pitching change could end a season, one swing of the bat could change everything. Not a baseball fan, but do love watching playoff baseball.

It’s just so hard to get jacked for a game that represents 1/162nd of a season. I know that every game matters, but it’s hard to feel that from a regular season game.

In the playoffs, every game and every inning and every pitch matter. I love that kind of tension.

Absolutely disgusting. Drag Queen Story Hour was bad enough. But now we have drag queens stripping for children with adults cheering it on.

We can’t have conservative speakers at a college because it could emotionally scar the ‘young kids’, but we can bring a grown ass man dressed in drag to a county library to strip for kids.

If that’s your vision of the country you can see yourself the fcku out. Insanity.

It’s just so hard to get jacked for a game that represents 1/162nd of a season. I know that every game matters, but it’s hard to feel that from a regular season game.

In the playoffs, every game and every inning and every pitch matter. I love that kind of tension.

Baseball is a sport that I can only watch if it’s the 9th inning or I’m in attendance. Otherwise I just can’t.

Reactions: KRJ1975
Regardless having prior knowledge makes him a witness in the case. He can no longer prosecute the case. He must recuse. Why Rs aren't in lock step demanding his recusal is beyond me.

Its kinda like feleipe franks getting hurt against kentucky.

ANYONE has to be better than schiffhead..hes the biggest imbecile in government.

Reactions: screwduke1

Absolutely disgusting. Drag Queen Story Hour was bad enough. But now we have drag queens stripping for children with adults cheering it on.

We can’t have conservative speakers at a college because it could emotionally scar the ‘young kids’, but we can bring a grown ass man dressed in drag to a county library to strip for kids.

If that’s your vision of the country you can see yourself the fcku out. Insanity.

They're trolls, led by their Twitter Troll in Chief. Most on the right have not been arguing in good faith since they started to realize they were losing the culture war.
@Dionysus444, You're right, we are losing the culture war. This sick shit belongs to all of you demorat scumbags. I just hope we can clean up some of this degeneracy, but it's probably too late. It mirrors the moral decay during the fall of the Roman Empire.

Ouch. You guys have been praising the Hong Kong protestors on here every day. Now we know why Trump has been so quiet about it. He was scared of hurting his precious trade deal and wanted Xi's help with the election. Trump has gone to far and now the leaks are just raining down. Looks like everyone in the WH is leaking now. The next week is going to be leak after leak. All these calls will get subpoenaed and released. And he conveniently put all of it on one server for easy access. So much entertainment.
False.

A Florida woman made dozens of pipe bombs and intended to hurt people, sheriff says

A Florida woman has been arrested for allegedly making two dozen pipe bombs with the intent of using them to hurt people, the Hillsborough County Sheriff said Friday.
Michelle Kolts, 27, faces 24 counts of making a destructive device with intent to harm, Sheriff Chad Chronister told reporters in a news conference.

A bomb squad responded and rendered the home safe, the sheriff said. Each pipe bomb contained nails, metallic pellets or a combination of both, he said. It would have taken "less than 60 seconds per device to add the powder and fuse materials she already possessed to detonate each bomb."

Investigators also found smokeless pistol powder, 23 knives, nunchucks and "dozens of books and DVDs about murder, mass killing, domestic terrorism and bomb making," Chronister said.

The only prior contact authorities had with Kolts occurred last August, Chronister said, when an online printing company said she ordered anarchist and bomb-making instructions. She displayed an "infatuation" with mass killings like the Columbine shooting and the Oklahoma City bombing, he said.

Michelle-Louise-Kolts-1.jpg

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT