POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BULL SHITE. You cannot just make shit up and not expect to be called on it. You are such a FING liar!!

BIDEN: “If you’re vaccinated, you’re not going to be hospitalized, you’re not going to be in the IC unit, and you’re not going to die.”

BIDEN: “You’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations.” — town hall.

And there are MANY other links I could have chosen. You were duped ... because you want to be duped and have zero ability to think for yourself.
"It's easier to fool someone than it is to convince them they've been fooled"

The latest "talking point" that has been passed out to Dem big wigs, and the media to try and hammer into the mush brained sheep, is that Trump is threatening revenge if he wins. LOL

If the DOJ, the DNC, and some of the Democrat party did nothing wrong, they wouldn't be afraid.

They SAY the word 'revenge' but the word they're actually searching for is, "accountability"

I mean, according to THEM, it's not possible for a POTUS' administration to interfere/manipulate what is or isn't prosecuted, with all the prejudice needed. They've spent 3 1/2 years telling "MAGA" (chuckle) that.

Last edited:
I've never understood religions (or, to be more accurate; PORTIONS of certain religions) that go all in on killing people that don't agree. It makes more sense to spend that effort trying to convert them. You know, long game. If nothing else, it would increase the weekly offerings.

It seems poorly thought out.

That is the absurdity in your initial comment I was highlighting, yes. Glad you eventually got there.
You are such a clueless NPC. I didnt say anything about religion. But your dumbass went there. So you failed, again.

I said, "So, if someone believes they have the RIGHT to walk around and shoot people in the head and us sane people disagree, then it is "up for debate". Yeah, really tough. Your positions are disgusting. You are a terrible human being." Where did i say ANYTHING about religion? Fail.

You prove, once again, to be a shitty person and the worst poster on here.

co74pb.jpg

You are such a clueless NPC. I didnt say anything about religion. But your dumbass went there. So you failed, again.

I said, "So, if someone believes they have the RIGHT to walk around and shoot people in the head and us sane people disagree, then it is "up for debate". Yeah, really tough. Your positions are disgusting. You are a terrible human being." Where did i say ANYTHING about religion? Fail.

You prove, once again, to be a shitty person and the worst poster on here.
Yeah, that's what religion is. Someone walking around believing they have the divine right to something and us sane people disagreeing.

I think Dems blocking ultrasounds as a prerequisite to getting an abortion tells me they don’t want anyone changing their beliefs either or simply want to remove guilt from the equation.

But why? No one feels guilty about getting their appendix removed or getting a haircut.
That’s the evil behind the ironically named “Planned Parenthood” nothing about that name is indicative of their mission. They want babies dead. They don’t want anyone coming through their doors to be given options or to be given the chance to reconsider. why do you think the evil pro-choice anarchists burn and bomb Christian outreach programs that offer counseling and guidance in an effort to save innocent babies lives and prevent an expectant mother from making a decision she might regret. What is so awful and evil about that?

How much for a driveway?
When can you be here?
Well not me personally, I should have said we can have it done. I work for a company that owns restaurants. Most recent quote we received for a job in Illinois was for almost exactly 15K and here was the breakdown:

1. Restripe existing parking layout with Sherwin Williams pro park solvent paint according to ADA specifications.
2. Replace 2 handicap poles and signs with new ADA approved specification. $3,250.00

Pressure Wash
1. 5000psi Hot high-pressure wash with degreaser entire parking lot and sidewalks. $8,900.00

Concrete Services
1. Cut out and pour new concrete in four different areas. $2,950.00

Total: $15,100.00

BS Sambo-loving dodge. George and Thomas represent the citizens and foundation of this country. As a citizen, they represent me. Fool. Those people who take pride in their country. Something you don’t know jack about.

This is the problem with D-Sus and his Cult. They want to define the winners and losers.
They want to erase history too. Well, unless it pertains to Karl Marx.

And who are the Nazis again? You know she’s not alone, and if you don’t think some form of that endeavor is on the table if the Globalists…err…“Biden” wins the election, you’re a moron. If they win, it will be a full on assault on conservatives.

This an older pic with one of my pups that passed, but this is my pool, because of health reasons I have not opened it in two years. I have had 5 major back / hip surgeries in that last 24 months. Today my pool is open and looking good. So, so glad this chapter of my life has closed. God is good, do not ever doubt that!

11392802_10206763508544489_5118819845513067819_n.jpg
Hopefully the pool can provide some needed exercise for your back problems. Glad you’re past it. Looks like a great place to hang out with nothing to mow, lol.

Social media is not free speech you damn lunatics. You are still free to walk out of your trailer and scream you conspiracy bullshit to your neighbors because that is free speech. Social media is a business and they get to decide who their customers are. That's called capitalism. Pretty much the only time I see any tweets is in this board so I give no ****s about it.
GPcItmgbAAAHrHa

I can empathize with the sentiment and sincerely appreciate the kind words.

However, I no longer have pets. This will be hard to believe, but I have become quite the tech geek in my old age. :)

I do get enjoyment out of this board, if truth be told. :)
Gotsta have pets. 2 cats and 4 dogs as it stands. Wife wants one more cat to make it even as one dog is on her last legs, and we will be down to 3 shortly. She is a 13 1/2-year-old Pyrenees mix, and I doubt she last the rest of this month.

Yeah, that's what religion is. Someone walking around believing they have the divine right to something and us sane people disagreeing.
Didnt say divine right. Some ppl think they have a right to kill babies, kinda funny you didnt see that in my example, but your hatred of religion blinded you, i guess. Others say they have a "right" to other people's stuff. Surprised you didnt see that. Some ppl say they have a right to prance around in front of children grooming, suprised you didnt see that.

Wait a second ... are you admitting your desires to murder children, take other ppl's stuff, and prance around in front of children, are just religions? That you want sanctioned by the state?

Glad we finally got you to admit it. Now go clean your mommas basement.

Reactions: warrior-cat
Well not me personally, I should have said we can have it done. I work for a company that owns restaurants. Most recent quote we received for a job in Illinois was for almost exactly 15K and here was the breakdown:

1. Restripe existing parking layout with Sherwin Williams pro park solvent paint according to ADA specifications.
2. Replace 2 handicap poles and signs with new ADA approved specification. $3,250.00

Pressure Wash
1. 5000psi Hot high-pressure wash with degreaser entire parking lot and sidewalks. $8,900.00

Concrete Services
1. Cut out and pour new concrete in four different areas. $2,950.00

Total: $15,100.00
I was in a bit of a jocular mood last night. I know that is hard to believe. :)

If I remember correctly, you are an architect for a company with around 400 +/- restaurants.

I was pretty optimistic about two things in my post.

- You knew what you were talking about
- Your team would contract the work out to local providers

Gotsta have pets. 2 cats and 4 dogs as it stands. Wife wants one more cat to make it even as one dog is on her last legs, and we will be down to 3 shortly. She is a 13 1/2-year-old Pyrenees mix, and I doubt she last the rest of this month.
I travel a bit for work, so having pets would not work easily these days.

I agree pets can be a great addition to a family. Maybe after I retire and get a new schedule that is better suited for pets.

Probably a cat.

Transient beavers might do in a pinch.

Sambowieshin aka Village Idiot/ SCIENCE DUDE just took a royal smackdown.

Classic.
The smackdown is JUST beginning.

9th just ruled that mrna experimental covid jabs are NOT vaccines.

Again, FU to all the ppl that hysterically pushed the experiment and shamed those of us that stood up against it.

I travel a bit for work, so having pets would not work easily these days.

I agree pets can be a great addition to a family. Maybe after I retire and get a new schedule that is better suited for pets.

Probably a cat.

Transient beavers might do in a pinch.
If only you could rent a pet, say, a beaver, by the hour.

Wait... what?

The latest "talking point" that has been passed out to Dem big wigs, and the media to try and hammer into the mush brained sheep, is that Trump is threatening revenge if he wins. LOL

If the DOJ, the DNC, and some of the Democrat party did nothing wrong, they wouldn't be afraid.

They SAY the word 'revenge' but the word they're actually searching for is, "accountability"

I mean, according to THEM, it's not possible for a POTUS' administration to interfere/manipulate what is or isn't prosecuted, with all the prejudice needed. They've spent 3 1/2 years telling "MAGA" (chuckle) that.
What they call revenge, anybody with a brain calls reform and if necessary, punishment for crimes.

A good friend sent this to me. Long, but perfect to illustrate the insanity.

Waiter: hi are you ready to order?
Customer: yeah I will have the steak, medium
Waiter: sorry sir, there's no beef
Customer: what? Why? This is Texas!
Waiter: bird flu, sir
Customer: birds have the sniffles?
Waiter: no, the birds are fine
Customer: cows have the sniffles?
Waiter: no, the cows are fine
Customer: so why is there no beef?
Waiter: they culled all the cows
Customer: but why?
Waiter: because bird flu is a deadly virus
Customer: it is? People are dying?
Waiter: well nobody has died, but there has been 4 cases in the world recently
Customer: these 4 people got very sick?
Waiter: no, they all had no symptoms
Customer: but you said it was a deadly virus?
Waiter: oh yes, it is. Millions of chickens and cows have died
Customer: what about wild birds?
Waiter: wild birds are fine.
Customer: I know they are fine. I have not seen any dead birds. So the virus has killed millions of chickens and cows? When?
Waiter: well no, they were culled to prevent the spread of the virus.
Customer: but why? The virus hasn't killed anyone, or any animals? Not even made them sick?
Waiter: it's 100% fatal sir. All the chickens, turkeys and cows are dead.
Customer: but only because they were culled!
Waiter: no, they would have died from the virus anyway. One tested positive, so they killed all of them.
Customer: why didn't they just kill the infected ones? Why didn't they just quarantine the sick ones and see if they recovered?
Waiter: to be extra safe I guess.
Customer: so why is there no beef?
Waiter: the virus can survive freezing and cooking, so it all had to be destroyed
Customer: so let me get this straight...there's a bird virus that isn't killing wild birds. Chickens and turkeys aren't dying from the virus, but we are killing them to make sure they don't spread the virus. Cows are not dying either, and we are killing them because they could give us the virus, the virus that has no symptoms and hasn't killed anyone. Well, I guess I will just order the eggs.
Waiter: sorry sir, no eggs. The eggs carry the virus too. So they all had to be destroyed.
Customer: so is there a vaccine or what?
Waiter: yes there's a vaccine, it's made from eggs.
Customer: but you said they destroyed all the eggs, because eggs carry the virus?
Waiter: correct. They are keeping the good eggs for making the vaccine
Customer: so we will never be able to eat eggs again?
Waiter: probably not, no. Or dairy either.
Customer: what about chicken, turkey and beef?
Waiter: I doubt anyone will want to eat those now. They could be infected
Customer: with the virus that has no symptoms, and doesn't kill anyone?
Waiter: oh yes, sir. Everyone is terrified of Bird Flu
Customer: well, I'm not. And I want to buy beef, chicken, eggs and dairy
Waiter: well I think all the farmers are bankrupt now, so you might have trouble buying it
Customer: wow, so the WEF goals of zero animal agriculture have been fulfilled.
Waiter: oh, you are one of those crazy conspiracy nuts, aren't you. I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave, sir

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT