POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He didn't release the "call". And do I trust anything that comes from trump, ah no. He is the liar in chief. He can't tell the truth it's not in him. You know how I know. He lies about stupid shit. He lies about things there are no reason to lie about. He has done good things. But he punches down. Why does he have to take on every tweet against him. If he would let some of the crap go most would blow over in a day. He's a bully. He has to respond. That would be like the coach of union college tweeting something bad about cal and cal responding. It's silly. He could tell me my birthday and I wouldn't believe him. More and more people I know who support him are turning on him because they hate him. It won't matter in Kentucky but there are a large portion of his supporters that are sick of his act.
False. Anything posted by you concerning Trump will be a lie and just regurgitation from the Lame Stream Media. TDS is a serious disease. Get help Lemming.

Clinton lied under oath, he was also named for I believe 11 other charges that prosecutor stated he was guilty of, it isn't in the same ballpark as this RQ.

Every Presidential call he makes in an official capacity is confidential until it isn't, that's just a fact RQ. This isn't even debatable, do you really not understand that? He was speaking to a foreign leader, he was calling Melania to pick up eggs and milk. The call was made public almost as soon as this topic came forward, so I really don't understand your point here.

How do you know the justice dept isn't investigating Biden? They have no authority in the Ukraine, the President is the of the branch of govt the DOJ belongs to, he was speaking to the Ukrainian President, why wouldn't he ask them for cooperation?

He never mentioned the aid RQ, how do you shakedown or bribe someone without ever bringing up the bribe money? It's absurd, you're assuming that's what he was doing without ANY evidence. What about the Dem senate members that actually made a reference to support if the Ukraine didn't get in line? Hell, that actually threatened them, Trump just asked if they could help.

There is a law, I know you have trouble with those, that the President of the United States be born in the US, you acknowledge that right? Obama could've quelled that argument in the butt real quick if he wanted to be TRANSPARENT. He did just the opposite of what Trump just did.

You're right about one thing, an unethical President does hurt America, look at the shit Obama got away with and what he left behind. Chicago politics went to Washington. No wonder Biden thought he could brag publicly about forcing Ukraine to fire the Prosecutor investigating his sons company.

You’re arguing with someone who said if Hillary committed perjury, prove it (knowing she destroyed 33,000 emails after being subpoenaed) while taking common phrases like “can you do us a favor” and saying that’s proof of wrongdoing by Trump.

You’re fighting the good fight, but do yourself a favor and rest your fingers.

The problem with nukes is at night when the grid load decreases, Nukes don't drop megawatt load. Theres too much power on the grid, what electric companies generally do is have pumped storage sites to eat up that excess power.
Having said that, if the plan is to eliminate fossil fuel power, nuclear will have to replace.
Nuke costs are largely fixed, not variable. Net, if nothing else they can sen the excess to ground.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
Bill, an unethical POTUS hurts America far more than any short term damage done by impeachment. So did you support impeaching Bill Clinton over lying about a blow job? I'll bet you were cheering all the way. Did that damage America? Where does the fault lie...with those that commit the sins or those who expose them?

Bill, there was no reason for that call to be labeled confidential. There was nothing of confidential nature in the call.

If Trump wishes to investigate Biden then he has a Justice Department to do so. Asking foreign nations to do so is illegal when it is being done for political gain. You know damn well if Biden wasn't running Trump wouldn't give two shits about the matter.

Trump had withheld aid for 4 weeks that was supposed to go to Ukraine. Even sources in Ukraine say that the aid was tied to investigating Biden... again, illegal. "we want you to do us a favor..."

As for that line and pushing a false story...I take it you had no issue with Trump pushing the birther story for years and years??? How about any of the other 12,000+ lies he has told since taking office?
False.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
".....so this is the story that got the House Democrats in an impeachment frenzy again. ..............There was no evidence for their biggest case for impeaching this president solely for the reason that he won the 2016 election. So, they had to wait. Alas, the Trump-Ukraine call this summer. The president allegedly coerced the Ukrainian leadership into opening a corruption probe into Hunter Biden and threatened to withhold military aid. Gasp! Some anonymous whistleblower who is reportedly a CIA agent came forward with this complaint. He didn’t listen in on the call but got it from second and third-hand accounts. So, when the Trump White House released the transcript, it shouldn’t shock us that all of the major allegations were debunked. There was no quid pro quo. There couldn’t have been since the Ukrainians weren’t even aware that aid was being reviewed until a month after the call(!!!!!!!!!!).

The point is there’s no quid. The Ukrainians were the ones who brought up the Biden tie-in and the “favor” that Trump was asking related to assistance in the Department of Justice’s investigation into the origins of the Russia collusion probe. That’s not illegal.

The New York Times’ Kenneth Vogel made this point—and it pretty much exposes the whole Trump-Ukraine circus as a nothing burger, just like the collusion nonsense.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattv...8af65294a63d90a72468013f9d057b&recip=26603018

If you pay attention to msm, they still act like the contents of the call and whistleblower reprt are some mystery. Just keep going on about the initial allegations
IMO Trump shouldn't have released the transcript. Its none of the dems business what Trump said on that call. I understand why he did though but its not like it matters to the left.

gn36vpvdy6p31.png

Bill, there was no reason for that call to be labeled confidential. There was nothing of confidential nature in the call.
Sure there were. Two very big reasons.

Even sources in Ukraine say that the aid was tied to investigating Biden

Fake news. Trump never mentioned aid one time during the phone call and Ukraine didn't even know about the aid until a month later.

Thanks for acknowledging that you are all in favor of the Govt killing citizens as long as they are opposing democrats.

Y’all need to give that “AMERICAN CITIZENS” shit a rest. You only care about Americans who think the same as you. Some of you only care about Americans who look like you. I actually respect our freedom of speech, right to vote, and...diversity of thought. Y’all think anyone who doesn’t blindly vote red is a danger to society, and will bend over backward to justify the most insanely obvious missteps of your favored leaders. In this case, it’s 75% of what Donald Trump does.

Thanks for acknowledging that you are all in favor of the Govt killing citizens as long as they are opposing democrats.

Y’all need to give that “AMERICAN CITIZENS” shit a rest. You only care about Americans who think the same as you. Some of you only care about Americans who look like you. I actually respect our freedom of speech, right to vote, and...diversity of thought. Y’all think anyone who doesn’t blindly vote red is a danger to society, and will bend over backward to justify the most insanely obvious missteps of your favored leaders. In this case, it’s 75% of what Donald Trump does.

For what? These people are evil.
This is what happens when a bunch of people who have no idea how our government works or why it was designed the way it was (thanks to several decades of schools and colleges/universities being used to indoctrinate and not actually teach) are now in Congress. They think impeachment is a weapon to bash their enemies with (yes, I used "enemies" on purpose) and seem ready to use it on anyone associated with Trump and just hope to get at least one scalp along the way.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT