Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PzScLSh.jpg

Libertarian Bro

What in the world....

“Lupron is being prescribed off-label for use in children who have been diagnosed with gender dysphoria despite the lack of formal FDA approval for that purpose,” the outlet explained. “The drug is clinically approved for treatment of precocious puberty, a condition where children start their pubertal processes at an abnormally early age and the blocker is administered for a short time until the proper age.”

Michael Laidlaw, a California-based endocrinologist who exposed in April that doctors are giving testosterone to gender-confused girls as young as eight years old, questioned why a psychological disorder like gender dysphoria would be treated with such drugs, instead of “proper psychological care.”

“Gender dysphoria is not an endocrine condition, but is a psychological one and should, therefore, be treated with proper psychological care,” he said, according to The Christian Post. “But it becomes an endocrine condition once you start using puberty blockers and giving cross-sex hormones to kids.”

As highlighted by the outlet, drug sales for Lupron in the United States in 2017 hit about $669 million, an annual report for AbbVie, which produces the drug, showed.

As previously covered by The Daily Wire, Laidlaw, among other medical doctors and a parent of a gender-confused child, sounded the alarm on the increasing use of transgender-related drugs. The professionals discovered that government-funded research now allows children as young as eight to be put on sex hormones.

“Through FOIA requests, Laidlaw and some of his colleagues ‘found that in 2017 they lowered the minimum age for cross-sex hormones from 13 to 8,'” a report from The Christian Post published in April said.

Oh, research! I’d like to know exactly how many trillions of dollars are wasted on bs research.

What in the world....

“Lupron is being prescribed off-label for use in children who have been diagnosed with gender dysphoria despite the lack of formal FDA approval for that purpose,” the outlet explained. “The drug is clinically approved for treatment of precocious puberty, a condition where children start their pubertal processes at an abnormally early age and the blocker is administered for a short time until the proper age.”

Michael Laidlaw, a California-based endocrinologist who exposed in April that doctors are giving testosterone to gender-confused girls as young as eight years old, questioned why a psychological disorder like gender dysphoria would be treated with such drugs, instead of “proper psychological care.”

“Gender dysphoria is not an endocrine condition, but is a psychological one and should, therefore, be treated with proper psychological care,” he said, according to The Christian Post. “But it becomes an endocrine condition once you start using puberty blockers and giving cross-sex hormones to kids.”

As highlighted by the outlet, drug sales for Lupron in the United States in 2017 hit about $669 million, an annual report for AbbVie, which produces the drug, showed.

As previously covered by The Daily Wire, Laidlaw, among other medical doctors and a parent of a gender-confused child, sounded the alarm on the increasing use of transgender-related drugs. The professionals discovered that government-funded research now allows children as young as eight to be put on sex hormones.

“Through FOIA requests, Laidlaw and some of his colleagues ‘found that in 2017 they lowered the minimum age for cross-sex hormones from 13 to 8,'” a report from The Christian Post published in April said.

Oh, research! I’d like to know exactly how many trillions of dollars are wasted on bs research.

Shit is evil. I remember in my 20s my friend not wanting kids and was dead set on getting a vasectomy, but his doctor wouldn't do it. Vasectomies are reversable, but now he is happy with kids. How did the world go from doctor refusing to preform fertility limiting procedure to 25 year olds to prescribing drugs to prevent second graders from ever having functional balls?

Why did Kurt Volker resign?

Is that an action of an innocent person?

Why is a White House-edited memorandum still referred to as "an official transcript?"

Genuine questions. Seeking genuine answers.

I'm excited for what comes next. Trump mentioned Crowdstrike and the DNC server. Tells me Barr and Durham are definitely on the right trail. I'm sure we're all familiar with Crowdstrike and what an important role they played.

'Ukraine-Gate’ Is About the Russian Hack That Wasn’t
https://amgreatness.com/2019/09/25/ukraine-gate-is-about-the-russian-hack-that-wasnt/

President Trump asked the Ukrainian president about CrowdStrike, the politically connected cybersecurity firm that investigated the alleged Russian “hack” of the Democratic National Committee. Here’s why that matters—and why it should not be ignored.

Why did Kurt Volker resign?

Is that an action of an innocent person?

Why is a White House-edited memorandum still referred to as "an official transcript?"

Genuine questions. Seeking genuine answers.

Because it is the official transcript, and why do you think it was edited by the White House?

The question about Volker is legitimate, perhaps he’s the one the whistleblower got his account from.

Because it is the official transcript, and why do you think it was edited by the White House?

The question about Volker is legitimate, perhaps he’s the one the whistleblower got his account from.

I'm sorry to challenge your knowledge on this, but that is not an official word-for-word transcript. If you can get me a source on that, I will gladly eat crow and retract. It is a memo.

I'm sorry to challenge your knowledge on this, but that is not an official word-for-word transcript. If you can get me a source on that, I will gladly eat crow and retract. It is a memo.

It’s not? How do you know?

This is the problem, there is hard evidence before your eyes, not hearsay or innuendo. Yet, you refuse to accept it.

The Democrats made a miscalculation, they didn’t think Trump would release the call transcript. It’s exactly why they rushed to start an impeachment inquiry before seeing the evidence the next day.

It’s not? How do you know?

This is the problem, there is hard evidence before your eyes, not hearsay or innuendo. Yet, you refuse to accept it.

The Democrats made a miscalculation, they didn’t think Trump would release the call transcript. It’s exactly why they rushed to start an impeachment inquiry before seeing the evidence the next day.

In the white house's OWN RELEASE of the MEMO, beside the word "Caution:" near the bottom of page 1, you can read where it is a summary of a conversation, and not verbatim. You can download the memo yourself and read it. Tell me where I'm wrong?

It is official and is as close to verbatim as it gets.

I'll leave out the biased/partisan, anonymous hearsay of this Wapo article and focus only on the facts surrounding the process. If you prefer to indulge and lend credibility to the rest, that's your prerogative.

‘Transcripts’ of presidential calls are nearly verbatim but not exact. Here’s how the process works.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...nearly-verbatim-not-exact-heres-how-it-works/

The “Memorandum of Telephone Conversation” — or “memcon” — released Wednesday is not a transcript, by definition. It resembles a verbatim account of the presidential conversation, yet memcons are not always word-for-word. Former White House and U.S. security officials tell The Washington Post the documents are meant to be as close to verbatim as possible.

Memcons are instead created by a team of note-takers, initially, who contemporaneously record, by hand and on computers, what the president and the other party say. The note-takers are duty officers — nonpartisan career staff with military or national security experience — whose job it is to monitor the Situation Room around the clock.

It is official and is as close to verbatim as it gets.

I'll leave out the partisan, anonymous hearsay of this Wapo article and focus only on the facts surrounding the process. If you prefer to indulge and lend credibility the rest that's your prerogative.

‘Transcripts’ of presidential calls are nearly verbatim but not exact. Here’s how the process works.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...nearly-verbatim-not-exact-heres-how-it-works/

The “Memorandum of Telephone Conversation” — or “memcon” — released Wednesday is not a transcript, by definition. It resembles a verbatim account of the presidential conversation, yet memcons are not always word-for-word. Former White House and U.S. security officials tell The Washington Post the documents are meant to be as close to verbatim as possible.

Memcons are instead created by a team of note-takers, initially, who contemporaneously record, by hand and on computers, what the president and the other party say. The note-takers are duty officers — nonpartisan career staff with military or national security experience — whose job it is to monitor the Situation Room around the clock.

So....people in...The White House. So a memo that was White House edited. Exactly what I said. If they have the call verbatim, why not release that?

In the white house's OWN RELEASE of the MEMO, beside the word "Caution:" near the bottom of page 1, you can read where it is a summary of a conversation, and not verbatim. You can download the memo yourself and read it. Tell me where I'm wrong?

I have read it, and it is a summary of 2 different CIA officers that are tasked to do that.
You can choose to believe it or not, but that is an official transcript of the conversation.

If you drown some people by sticking their head in a bucket of water, they would still state that water is not wet. (Yeah, they'd save a memo before their death swearing to it.) (Yep, they are THAT stupid. You will NEVER change them. It is called perverse ignorance.)

Weird, i was challenged because I said it wasn't word-for-word. I was correct. And now I'm being challenged for...? The own memo states it's not verbatim, you all didn't believe it, I guess after quick research, we all just glossed over that point, directly onto attacking me.

Reactions: Ed323232
So....people in...The White House. So a memo that was White House edited. Exactly what I said. If they have the call verbatim, why not release that?
Do you prefer to lend more credence to a second hand report from a biased political hack, or to the official WH transcript, which was performed in the same manner of which all others have been throughout many years and many different Presidents?

Go play semantics somewhere else..... preferably in traffic.

GTFO with you ‘genuine’ bullshit.

So a memo that was White House edited.
Yeah, technically, but not really. It's not like Trump or Giuliani was doing the editing.

The note-takers are duty officers — nonpartisan career staff with military or national security experience — whose job it is to monitor the Situation Room around the clock.

Odd, this practice has been widely accepted since the 70's, but a "whistleblower" (hearsayer) conviently shows up spreading second/third hand hearsay, at the same exact time the IC secretly got rid of their rule that only allowed first hand complaints, and now since the transcript contradicts the "whistleblower's" second/third hand rumor mongering, this practice suddenly isn't good enough.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT