POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
More proof that the swamp needs to be drained. Liberal crooks are everywhere.
And I bet everyone involved will, once again, skate free. The swamp will never punish their own. I used to think Trump will usher in at least a partial draining of the swamp, but I'm starting to think that's simply impossible. The corruption is too deep on both sides and all the dirty deeds and skeletons will forever be protected, no matter what.

Nothing that's happened can really make you think otherwise.

Reactions: warrior-cat
Y’all need to give that “AMERICAN CITIZENS” shit a rest. You only care about Americans who think the same as you. Some of you only care about Americans who look like you. I actually respect our freedom of speech, right to vote, and...diversity of thought. Y’all think anyone who doesn’t blindly vote red is a danger to society, and will bend over backward to justify the most insanely obvious missteps of your favored leaders. In this case, it’s 75% of what Donald Trump does.
False, we hate anti American people like yourself race, gender, sexual preference etc..does not matter.

Y’all need to give that “AMERICAN CITIZENS” shit a rest. Y’all think anyone who doesn’t blindly vote red is a danger to society, and will bend over backward to justify the most insanely obvious missteps of your favored leaders. In this case, it’s 75% of what Donald Trump does.
False, Trump has done nothing illegal or wrong according to the constitution unless you have something not already lied about. Please go on with your support of the treasonous left while the rest of us American patriotic citizens will defend the constitution.

Reactions: blubo
Y’all need to give that “AMERICAN CITIZENS” shit a rest. You only care about Americans who think the same as you. Some of you only care about Americans who look like you. I actually respect our freedom of speech, right to vote, and...diversity of thought. Y’all think anyone who doesn’t blindly vote red is a danger to society, and will bend over backward to justify the most insanely obvious missteps of your favored leaders. In this case, it’s 75% of what Donald Trump does.

I don’t believe my comment was directed, or had anything to do with you.
The poster I replied to had just stated cops would kill Americans in the street. Kindly F*ck off... creeper.

EFf2LBNUEAAo_vM.jpg:large

These shots at FoxNews from the very people who claim shots at news organizations are sooooo dangerous is always revealing...it is only attacks on them and those who agree with them that they object to.

Bret Baier's show on at 6 et every night is a more legitimate news show than anything on CNN or MSNBC all day/everyday. Yes Fox has its ridiculous shows like Fox and Friends and Hannity that are nothing more than blind adoration but the other channels have all day coverage like that for Obama/Democrats.

The sad part about this is funneling millions to a political figure like this isn't illegal. We should be united in standing up to this legal corruption, but instead we're divided by left vs right "your side, no your side" finger-pointing and hence conquered by the elites.

I agree. And as much I hate the left wing nutjobs on here. I think you sometimes have potential

wHeRe'S mUh RePAraTiONs, WHitE dEviLs

'Used and dehumanized': Dozens of boys found chained in Nigeria

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...f-boys-found-chained-in-nigeria-idUSKBN1WC0ZG

More than 300 boys and men, some as young as five and many in chains and bearing scars from beatings, have been rescued in a raid on a building that purported to be an Islamic school in northern Nigeria, police said on Friday.

Most of the freed captives seen by a Reuters reporter in the city of Kaduna were children, aged up to their late teens. Some shuffled with their ankles manacled and others were chained by their legs to large metal wheels to prevent escape.

One boy, held by the hand by a police officer as he walked unsteadily, had sores visible on his back that appeared consistent with injuries inflicted by a whip.

Some children had been brought from neighboring countries including Burkina Faso, Mali and Ghana, police said.

Meanwhile, in Louisville, they are creating all black schools and making rap videos demanding reparations.

LOUISVILLE, KY (WAVE) – A popular music video going around shows Jefferson County Public Schools students asking for reparations.

Resource teacher NyRee Clayton-Taylor helped her students create the video. Clayton-Taylor said it all started when her students started asking about reparations, what they were and what it meant for them. Now, students like 4th grader Jeremiah Briscoe know all about what they deserve.

https://www.wave3.com/2019/09/27/powerful-song-written-by-jcps-students-asks-reparations/

Reactions: blubo
I agree. And as much I hate the left wing nutjobs on here. I think you sometimes have potential

Just have to drop the communist-lite delusions then we can talk about your student loans and medical bills and celebrate your sensitivities.

You ain’t oppressed, no one in the history of history has had it better and that’s solely due to capitalism and freedom.

The only thing you can possibly accomplish with Leftist delusions is make things worse for the average person, perhaps even prove that diversity of thought cannot peacefully and productively exist in this great American experiment.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT