• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I remember a HS baseball coach giving me this advice about 25 years:

“Believe none of what you read and none of what you hear.”

At the time I thought it was incredibly cynical, but his bigger message was to not take things at face value and question things until facts are known. Some of the best advice I ever received and something a big chunk of people need to learn.
In the last 10 years or so we have had the Jounolist, inception of twitter, and reporters becoming TV contributors. Their credibility has been nuked and they have only gotten worse.

Not sure if you know this but soybeans aren't grown in factories. And Brazil has been setting growth and export record for soy the last 10 years. Last it fell slightly because of drought. Half the Amazon is on fire right now because farmers are trying to land grab for more soy and cattle. Most of the US soy is rotting in warehouses which is why they are on Trump welfare now. Brazil isn't reselling US soy to China. Because they can charge a premium to China they are mass exporting their crop and importing a small amount from the US for domestic use at half the price.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...p-brazil-soy-imports-as-u-s-trade-war-worsens
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ks-north-dakota-soybean-farmers-idUSKCN1VC0ZX
** Breaking News **

China has made deals to buy U.S. soybeans, pork, says Beijing source.

** Highlights at Six **

giphy.gif

If they are successful at removing Trump, DC will burn and very well could start a civil war. There are more people out there ready to take up arms than the establishment thinks (or maybe they do know and want it).

That’s why it can’t happen and the citizens of this country better be willing and ready to stop it. Fortunately, the biggest threat to that has already bitched out (Mueller). The dems are nothing but a clown show. However, if you start to see more “R’s” like Romney......shit will get real serious, real quick.
So in your opinion if it is proven that Trump in fact abused his power and committed impeachable offenses to the extent that the Senate, controlled by the GOP voted to remove him from office, you and others would be upset?
So you think Trump should be able to do whatever and be immune to law???

Good Lord, admit that your loyalty is to a person and not your country. You are exactly the type that enable dictators to take control of nations.

Question: Is there any impeachable offense that Trump could commit that you would agree that he be removed from office?

So in your opinion if it is proven that Trump in fact abused his power and committed impeachable offenses to the extent that the Senate, controlled by the GOP voted to remove him from office, you and others would be upset?

Good Lord, admit that your loyalty is to a person and not your country. You are exactly the type that enable dictators to take control of nations.

Question: Is there any impeachable offense that Trump could commit that you would agree that he be removed from office?
no, because Obama, Biden, Hilary, Susan Rice Comey,Clapper. Brennen,etc are still walking around free. once they are tried for treason, then we can discuss Trump.

no, because Obama, Biden, Hilary, Susan Rice Comey,Clapper. Brennen,etc are still walking around free. once they are tried for treason, then we can discuss Trump.
So why isn't the Trump Justice department doing anything about it? I think we know the answer...because there is nothing to for them to even be formally accused, must less tried.

BTW, just returned home from a week in NC...are there not any dentist around there? I saw more toothless people in that week than I've seen in any other single year.

So why isn't the Trump Justice department doing anything about it? I think we know the answer...because there is nothing to for them to even be formally accused, must less tried.

BTW, just returned home from a week in NC...are there not any dentist around there? I saw more toothless people in that week than I've seen in any other single year.
Deflect much?

Reactions: BBUK

All those toothless people you saw, they are all Liberals

No, what he's saying is that he didn't break any laws. The fact that Schiff had to make up a complete "parody" about the call to make it sound awful should give you notification of that. The fact the Dems announced their intent on impeachment inquiries before seeing the call transcript, or the whistleblower statement should also tell you something.
Also, the Democrats have been tryin to impeach him since before he took office, spelling out their intent. Hell, the media tried to compare his firing of Sally Yates in the first week as comparable to the Saturday night massacre. You have been indoctrinated to accept this for 3 years, and now you don't even question the rush of it all, even after seeing the transcript.

There is an investigation underway right now RQ, it's what Trump was referring to in the call.
That's exactly why the Democrats are trying to fireball this impeachment crap, protection.

Mishandling classified intel? Deliberately destroying emails and phones? Helping create a completely fake dossier to obtain fraudulent warrants?

Please don’t tak about who your loyalty is to.

My loyalty is to the constitution, asshole. That should answer the rest of your dumbass questions.

However, it appears you still have no grasp on the severity of what the Obama admin/DOJ has done to the constitution and the rule of law in general. They took a big ol' shit all over it in order to spy on a political opponent they didn't like.

In case you forgot, they employed foreign intel to produce FAKE information in order to obtain a fraudulent warrant - from a secret court - in an attempt to entrap him. They used spies. They used wiretaps. They used made up information.

If you plan on impeaching a sitting President who had that done to him, you better have an airtight case that was done constitutionally and within the rule of law.

I told everyone yesterday - you wanna get rid of Trump, then I have a deal to make. It includes about a dozen people from that side of it, for 1 Donald J. trump.

So, no, I don’t think anyone should be able to do ‘whatever they want’. So why don’t you take a long, hard look in the mirror and ask yourself the same question in regards to the political espionage that Obama took part in.

I’ve also said if you want sane people like the folks in this thread to vote against Trump, a good start would be to hold those accountable for the attempted coup.

CLEAN UP YOUR OWN PARTY’S MESS BEFORE LECTURING US ABOUT TRUMP.

Now, kindly F*ck off.

No, what he's saying is that he didn't break any laws. The fact that Schiff had to make up a complete "parody" about the call to make it sound awful should give you notification of that. The fact the Dems announced their intent on impeachment inquiries before seeing the call transcript, or the whistleblower statement should also tell you something.
Also, the Democrats have been tryin to impeach him since before he took office, spelling out their intent. Hell, the media tried to compare his firing of Sally Yates in the first week as comparable to the Saturday night massacre. You have been indoctrinated to accept this for 3 years, and now you don't even question the rush of it all, even after seeing the transcript.
Good God Bill, before the election most every GOP politician was saying essentially what Lindsey Graham said; "If we nominate Trump, we will get destroyed.......and we will deserve it.". He knew, they knew he would be trouble because a trail of destruction has followed him. They support him how because his base is their base and they are afraid to go against him...but we all know what they think and what they will say privately.

There are good reasons Trump has always had to rely on foreign banks to finance his projects, US banks won't touch him. It's beyond comprehension that there are Americans...albeit the least educated of Americans that don't see that he is a conman. He propagated the birther lie for years...Trump University was a bait and switch con game...he has cheated contractors who worked for him for years...he has shown he has no respect for the truth or an ability to admit fault. He knows you want to believe something so badly that he can tell you anything and you'll believe it.

Every person like Trump that has ever risen to power has had their staunch supporters and defenders...and ten years down the road you'll be scratching your head wondering how you could be so stupid.

I'm not sitting around watching the hearings...and I doubt you are either. You're getting your info from twitter and this board. Schiff isn't stupid, everybody involved with the hearing has the same transcripts. If he is paradizing the transcript then it is for effect and to elicit a response. Don't be stupid Bill. Don't take what some partisan hack says at face value and not pour a large heaping of salt upon it. You're looking for a way to justify what you want to believe and not being open to the idea that maybe Trump did exactly what has been suggested. You want to make up your mind before hearing the evidence just because you don't want to be proven to be wrong.

How do people like Swalwell and Schiff get to be on the House Intelligence Committee?? Shouldn't there be a baseline IQ level to sit on the INTELLIGENCE Committee? Those might be two of the dumbest members of Congress.
Trump is president. No iq test required

How do people like Swalwell and Schiff get to be on the House Intelligence Committee?? Shouldn't there be a baseline IQ level to sit on the INTELLIGENCE Committee? Those might be two of the dumbest members of Congress.
They are dumb, but AOC and Ohmar say "Hold my wine"

Good God Bill, before the election most every GOP politician was saying essentially what Lindsey Graham said; "If we nominate Trump, we will get destroyed.......and we will deserve it.". He knew, they knew he would be trouble because a trail of destruction has followed him. They support him how because his base is their base and they are afraid to go against him...but we all know what they think and what they will say privately.

There are good reasons Trump has always had to rely on foreign banks to finance his projects, US banks won't touch him. It's beyond comprehension that there are Americans...albeit the least educated of Americans that don't see that he is a conman. He propagated the birther lie for years...Trump University was a bait and switch con game...he has cheated contractors who worked for him for years...he has shown he has no respect for the truth or an ability to admit fault. He knows you want to believe something so badly that he can tell you anything and you'll believe it.

Every person like Trump that has ever risen to power has had their staunch supporters and defenders...and ten years down the road you'll be scratching your head wondering how you could be so stupid.

I'm not sitting around watching the hearings...and I doubt you are either. You're getting your info from twitter and this board. Schiff isn't stupid, everybody involved with the hearing has the same transcripts. If he is paradizing the transcript then it is for effect and to elicit a response. Don't be stupid Bill. Don't take what some partisan hack says at face value and not pour a large heaping of salt upon it. You're looking for a way to justify what you want to believe and not being open to the idea that maybe Trump did exactly what has been suggested. You want to make up your mind before hearing the evidence just because you don't want to be proven to be wrong.

So the GOP establishment tried to dissuade people from voting for the non establishment candidate.

And Donald Trump had to rely solely on foreign banks (per fuzz), like Deutsche Bank, an investment bank with over 30 offices in the US.

Reactions: sefus12
This is just getting sad now. The whistleblowers 2nd hand account is now more important than the actual transcript of the phone call.

My god this is Kavanaugh and Covington all over again. Instead of just admitting it was a swing and a miss, nah lets just double down on the stupidness instead.
Today we discovered that it was essentially several whistleblowers yet one person issued the complaint. Why?

Maguire says he's bipartisan yet appears to be using GOP talking points as answers to questions. Go figure!

The DOJ is in a heap of trouble for hijacking the complaint. Barr is not serving the best interests of the USA here, yet again.

First. Schiff IS stupid and corrupt. Second, the evidence is out. The transcript is out. Or do we now judge guilt or innocence on partisan interpretations of what was actually said? If what is in the transcript is impeachable evidence, then throw him out. It's not, which is why we have this shitshow today.

I'm not sitting around watching the hearings...and I doubt you are either. You're getting your info from twitter and this board. Schiff isn't stupid, everybody involved with the hearing has the same transcripts.

I'm taking the day to watch it and don't do political twitter or "news" or whatever else.

This is a farce. You have one patriot, one person of any integrity whatsoever and bunch of clowns questioning it trying to weasel their way in to impeachment hearings. The argument he is making is indeed stupid.

10 years down the road Trump is GOAT, not these ill-intentioned lawyers or the people like you who support them for your polititard reasons.

Country would be way better off with more people like this guy and less of the sweet talking clowns you people keep electing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT