POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I know I’m barking up the wrong tree, but uh...can you post some links or something? The idea of “God” is confounding, especially when you consider the vastness of the universe.[/QUOTE]

Read the Bible and not just the KJV. Get some clarifying books such as the Strong's Concordance. Also read the Bible in its original Jewish and Chaldean text but with correct translations. Also understand no "man" can show you the existence of God, only God himself and you have to sincerely seek him for proof.

Good post, but I don’t subscribe to the notion that “God” gave us anything. Semantics at this point. I just want people to act decent. Most people do. Some people don’t.

That’s fair, but I look at it this way:

What are the odds of everything just existing as it does and working as it does by randomness? (Big Bang for example).

I just feel for things to work like they do (circulatory system, water system, oxygen-carbon cycle, etc.) it would take a creator to come up with it. The odds of it just randomly happening or “that’s just how it is” are worse than there being a God.

But that’s just my .02¢ and I’m not here to argue or tell you what to think.

I know I’m barking up the wrong tree, but uh...can you post some links or something? The idea of “God” is confounding, especially when you consider the vastness of the universe.

Read the Bible and not just the KJV. Get some clarifying books such as the Strong's Concordance. Also read the Bible in its original Jewish and Chaldean text but with correct translations. Also understand no "man" can show you the existence of God, only God himself and you have to sincerely seek him for proof.[/QUOTE]

I’ve always thought part of the proof was simply everything around us. As I said above, it’s amazing how nature works and how everything seemingly has a purpose. Not to mention the insane scope of things we’ll never understand nor discover.

Reactions: Phil_The_Music
“God given American way of life” is a truly weird thing to say.

What about the “God given North Korean way of life?”

Or does God pick and choose the fortunate ones randomly as he sips his coffee and gives oversight to the ever-expanding universe?

They had their chance...to accept God's goodness but God's spirit does not always strive with man.

Your disbelief is evident. I will pray for your unbelief that the Lord be made manifest to you.

Truth.

70913977_2414032155540246_8134903255328096256_n.png

Keep relaxing border security and it will go way up.

Prove me wrong kitty: Statistically speaking, what are my odds of getting killed in the US by a jihadist.... You don't want to know the number because it will show fear-mongering. I would be willing to bet that I have a greater chance of getting shot by a non-jihadist than by a jihadist. I can argue all day that "keep relaxing gun control and it will go way up."

Prove me wrong kitty: Statistically speaking, what are my odds of getting killed in the US by a jihadist.... You don't want to know the number because it will show fear-mongering. I would be willing to bet that I have a greater chance of getting shot by a non-jihadist than by a jihadist. I can argue all day that "keep relaxing gun control and it will go way up."

Not WC but when has anyone attempted to "relax" gun control the first time? (Words mean things) I presume you mean not allow any further gun control measures? is that correct?

I apologize in advance as I must not keep up with the news the way I thought I did. I NEVER heard of ANY attempts to relax gun control. I ask this sincerely please assist me in finding out what you are talking about. Thanks in advance...

@Joerules19

Last edited:

Except you would be starting with a false premise. Gun control is not being relaxed nor is anyone really arguing for that. However democrats DO want border security relaxed. Well, relaxed is not the right word. Eliminated is more like it.

Reading comprehension would go along way for you to understand what I posted earlier. Keep letting people in without vetting them or just open borders which you guys are advocating for was the point. Continue to show a traitorous attitude like those on the left and you might be right, Jihadist will welcome you while those sworn to defend this nation and the constitution will be the ones taking you out.

Reading comprehension would go along way for you to understand what I posted earlier. Keep letting people in without vetting them or just open borders which you guys are advocating for was the point. Continue to show a traitorous attitude like those on the left and you might be right, Jihadist will welcome you while those sworn to defend this nation and the constitution will be the ones taking you out.

You know what the most sad part is... IF jihad or jihadists was/ were allowed as so many progressives seem to want in this country (Anything but Americanism it seems.) they would be the FIRSTS ones destroyed. (They are the weak and the weak is destroyed in all these countries so many are touting should become America.) I have some real ***Breaking News*** for that ilk...Talking tough isn't being tough. There is a difference.

The Ole breck girl John Edwards was so so tough when running for President. He'd sue you at the drop of a hat... Where is he now..

breck-girl-edwards-two.jpg

Why did Trump even bother trying to break the law to bury this? It was very obvious the entire thing would be leaked if he did, which it now is. He just naturally lies and hides everything. He dangled the military aid package as a carrot and stick to get Ukraine to go after Biden. So he is just a corrupt politician like all the others. In the end it will hurt him and now help Biden because of incompetence. Just shows how scared of Biden he is.

I feel ridiculous laughing so often at Pocahontas jokes, but pretending to be a minority for benefits your whole life is a gigantic problem, especially when you are running for president as a Democrat. Maybe Jebbers wouldn't bring it up, but the opponent will be Trump lol. I can't believe she's leading the polls. Either they are retards, there's another candidate out there, or we're about to test the limits of propaganda.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT