POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trump Has SURPASSED Obama Approval Despite 92% Negative Press, Democrats FLIPPING Republican. The latest polling aggregate has Trump above Obama for the same time in Obama's presidency.

The most important factor, Obama won reelection. If Trump is doing BETTER than its just more evidence that Trump is on track to defeat the democrats come 2020.

But why is Trump's approval going up? It is likely due to the far left push by Democrats and the more extreme positions being taken in an effort to one up each other. CNN reported that a democratic stronghold in Minnesota was flipping to republicans despite the town voting Democrat locally. T

The only thing I see that can cause such a dramatic circumstance, where locals vote Republican nationally and Democrat locally, is that the 2020 Democrats have embraced far left positions to an extreme degree. Locally moderates fared well in the midterms, its the national level politicians embracing the far left.

EFCMHVtWwAAxyea.jpg:large

I tell you one thing, If I were anyone that knew I had taken pictures in the past in blackface (especially a conservative), I’d come forward with them and apologize for it. Would be hard for the media to spin giving JT a pass while condemning that person.

Of course, they don’t give a crap about looking agenda driven and wouldn’t feel the need to justify why they’re treating 2 exact situations differently... so scratch that.

Since you guys treat politics like team sports, what if we injected politics directly into these sports you love watching?

Conservative athletes vs. Liberal athletes on the basketball court and football field.

Who’s winning that matchup? Tom Brady at QB for the Conservatives is a nice start. I’m gonna assume that white WR who yelled a racial slur at a concert is a conservative as well. Is he still in the league?

Are there any prominent conservative athletes playing in the NBA? Charles Barkley might still be able to get you a couple rebounds. Kyrie Irving?

Since you guys treat politics like team sports, what if we injected politics directly into these sports you love watching?

Conservative athletes vs. Liberal athletes on the basketball court and football field.

Who’s winning that matchup? Tom Brady at QB for the Conservatives is a nice start. I’m gonna assume that white WR who yelled a racial slur at a concert is a conservative as well. Is he still in the league?

Are there any prominent conservative athletes playing in the NBA? Charles Barkley might still be able to get you a couple rebounds. Kyrie Irving?
Pretty sure Lynn Bowden is a liberal athlete.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
Trudeau is not to blame. White culture is. That is what Justin said.

White speak from a whitey. Should only a white person be able to say; Whitey, honkey, cracker and such...much the same as the black person can only use these.....and the browney can only use these.....

Also, who are the blacks and now browns to state ANYTHING about white privilege if they haven't Been white??? Why should they have ANYTHING to say about it???

White is WHITE, black is BLACK, and brown is BROWN. Stay in your own lane and don't comment about others you know nothing about...

Well, unless you can make yourself something you're not ....hence Beto, Pocahontas, and....

[eyeroll]

I don't like whites being trotted out to announce we are evil no more than I like blacks being trotted out to, ah.... Or browns being trotted out to ah...nm....

Can't we all just get along and go forward as free people who want the best for all....(Have to do that within the bounds of the Constitution...All is in there for success for everyone. Prosecute to the fullest those who oppose this God given American way of life...)

White speak from a whitey. Should only a white person be able to say; Whitey, honkey, cracker and such...much the same as the black person can only use these.....and the browney can only use these.....

Also, who are the blacks and now browns to state ANYTHING about white privilege if they haven't Been white??? Why should they have ANYTHING to say about it???

White is WHITE, black is BLACK, and brown is BROWN. Stay in your own lane and don't comment about others you know nothing about...

Well, unless you can make yourself something you're not ....hence Beto, Pocahontas, and....

[eyeroll]

I don't like whites being trotted out to announce we are evil no more than I like blacks being trotted out to, ah.... Or browns being trotted out to ah...nm....

Can't we all just get along and go forward as free people who want the best for all....(Have to do that within the bounds of the Constitution...All is in there for success for everyone. Prosecute to the fullest those who oppose this God given American way of life...)

“God given American way of life”

LMAO! What a weird take.

Anyway, I get the sense that you value the diversity of our great nation. That’s good

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT