POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Since you guys treat politics like team sports, what if we injected politics directly into these sports you love watching?

Conservative athletes vs. Liberal athletes on the basketball court and football field.

Who’s winning that matchup? Tom Brady at QB for the Conservatives is a nice start. I’m gonna assume that white WR who yelled a racial slur at a concert is a conservative as well. Is he still in the league?

Are there any prominent conservative athletes playing in the NBA? Charles Barkley might still be able to get you a couple rebounds. Kyrie Irving?

I'll play along.

Since we're injecting politics directly into sports, white conservative athletes can just cry cultural appropriation like the left and minorities constantly do.

Basketball and football were invented by whites. American sports are white culture. Stop appropriating the cultural. Hey, those are the rules. We didn't make them, the sjw liberal left did, and now we're forcing you to play by your own rules. No more rules for thee but not for me hypocrisy that oozes from liberals.

Boomeranging the appropriation card totally decimate the left's line-ups. Now conservatives have evened odds. Who you got?

EFCh_WZXkAAdLSf.png:large

LOL

I'll play along.

Since we're injecting politics directly into sports, white conservative athletes can just cry cultural appropriation like the left and minorities constantly do.

Basketball and football were invented by whites. American sports are white culture. Stop appropriating the cultural. Hey, those are the rules. We didn't make them, the sjw liberal left did, and now we're forcing you to play by your own rules. No more rules for thee but not for me hypocrisy that oozes from liberals.

Boomeranging the appropriation card totally decimate the left's line-ups. Now conservatives have evened odds. Who you got?

It's 420 bro, the dufus extreme

I'll play along.

Which sport?

Just Trump extorting an ally to help him with his election. nothing to see here

He dangled the military aid package as a carrot and stick to get Ukraine to go after Biden.

It's mind blowing how you're always so wrong, and the use of "always" is not hyperbole. Reality is literally the exact opposite of everything you say.

"Just Biden extorting an ally to obstruct justice and end an investigation into his son's corruption. nothing to see here"

"He dangled a billion $ loan as a carrot and stick to get Ukraine to fire a prosecutor looking into his son's corruption"

The best part? This isn't coming from a super secret "whistle-blower" nor is it second hand rumor.

“God given American way of life”

LMAO! What a weird take.

Anyway, I get the sense that you value the diversity of our great nation. That’s good

Calling God weird and I should take anything further you state seriously? Sorry that is a dis qualifier... Good Luck to you...

Oh, for the record. I lived the first 19 years of my life in the slums of Detroit Michigan. I thought I was black until I got my drivers license...

Yes, Elizabeth, God gives a LOT of blessings to man. It takes MAN to mess it up... (Man being "nowadays" He/She/its...)

Why did Trump even bother trying to break the law to bury this? It was very obvious the entire thing would be leaked if he did, which it now is. He just naturally lies and hides everything. He dangled the military aid package as a carrot and stick to get Ukraine to go after Biden. So he is just a corrupt politician like all the others. In the end it will hurt him and now help Biden because of incompetence. Just shows how scared of Biden he is.

70825311_2413512502258878_8081228108432146432_n.jpg

I'm not sure if I've ever been more disappointed in a post than this one. I assumed you were a guy that just killed the cow and ate it like a wild animal.
Not a big steak man actually, blood type says I should be for health reasons but I eat more chicken and fish. Like a good hamburger though.

Reactions: WildcatFan1982

I can't remember what she had to say about this, but it was something outrageous. Something about enjoying convictions because she enjoyed seeing people bounce back

“I looked at them and said, ‘If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money'" - Braggin' Joe Biden

IF I CAN STAND UP TO CORN POP, I CAN STAND UP TO YOU

He's itching at the opportunity to slide in to the gop spot

Calling God weird and I should take anything further you state seriously? Sorry that is a dis qualifier... Good Luck to you...

Oh, for the record. I lived the first 19 years of my life in the slums of Detroit Michigan. I thought I was black until I got my drivers license...

Yes, Elizabeth, God gives a LOT of blessings to man. It takes MAN to mess it up... (Man being "nowadays" He/She/its...)

“God given American way of life” is a truly weird thing to say.

What about the “God given North Korean way of life?”

Or does God pick and choose the fortunate ones randomly as he sips his coffee and gives oversight to the ever-expanding universe?

While the statistic he used is true, fear-mongering goes on with both sides. The Dems might fear-monger with gun control, but let's not pretend like the Republicans don't do the exact same thing w. Islamic terrorism. What are my chances of getting killed by a jihadist in the US?
Keep relaxing border security and it will go way up.

It only seems weird to those who have never read the Declaration of Independence and are truly ignorant about the inception of this country and the ideas and beliefs that started it all.

God “himself” had absolutely nothing to do with the inception of the USA. Some religious folk might have moved here to church-it-up to their own liking, but there is no storyline directed by God. That notion is patently absurd, IMO.

Now “the idea of God” and Jesus Christ are certainly critical to our nation’s history, but your boy was acting like God wrote the script and made it to his liking.

Also, I’m an atheist. The Declaration of Independence is tight and everything, but if you’re gonna deal with some ol’ “God created the heavens and the earth” stuff, at least acknowledge that God’s existence is merely a belief, not a fact.

I thought you guys liked facts.

God “himself” had absolutely nothing to do with the inception of the USA. Some religious folk might have moved here to church-it-up to their own liking, but there is no storyline directed by God. That notion is patently absurd, IMO.

Now “the idea of God” and Jesus Christ are certainly critical to our nation’s history, but your boy was acting like God wrote the script and made it to his liking.

Also, I’m an atheist. The Declaration of Independence is tight and everything, but if you’re gonna deal with some ol’ “God created the heavens and the earth” stuff, at least acknowledge that God’s existence is merely a belief, not a fact.

I thought you guys liked facts.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed.

The DoI teaches us two key principles. 1) Your rights are unalienable and come from God. 2)The very purpose of Government is to protect your God given rights.

See your rights came before the government, not from the government. They predate the Constitution. They came from your creator. Man then instituted government solely to keep those rights secure.

Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness (among other rights) are all part of your God given American way of life.

[QUOTE="KoraeyCat, post: 8230943,

False. There is proof of God, you just either ignore it or, can't see it.[/QUOTE]

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed.

The DoI teaches us two key principles. 1) Your rights are unalienable and come from God. 2)The very purpose of Government is to protect your God given rights.

See your rights came before the government, not from the government. They predate the Constitution. They came from your creator. Man then instituted government solely to keep those rights secure.

Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness (among other rights) are all part of your God given American way of life.

Good post, but I don’t subscribe to the notion that “God” gave us anything. Semantics at this point. I just want people to act decent. Most people do. Some people don’t.

[QUOTE="KoraeyCat, post: 8230943,

False. There is proof of God, you just either ignore it or, can't see it.
[/QUOTE]

I know I’m barking up the wrong tree, but uh...can you post some links or something? The idea of “God” is confounding, especially when you consider the vastness of the universe.

Good post, but I don’t subscribe to the notion that “God” gave us anything. Semantics at this point. I just want people to act decent. Most people do. Some people don’t.

You don't have to. That's the beauty of it. You are free to believe as you choose. Your creator doesn't have to be the same as mine. God, Buddha, Allah, Mother Earth, whatever.... believe in whatever makes you happy. That's part of the God given American way of life.

But the key to remember is the government does not give you those rights. You're born with them and no one can take them, not even Beto.

You don't have to. That's the beauty of it. You are free to believe as you choose. Your creator doesn't have to be the same as mine. God, Buddha, Allah, Mother Earth, whatever.... believe in whatever makes you happy. That's part of the God given American way of life.

But the key to remember is the government does not give you those rights. You're born with them and no one can take them, not even Beto.

Agree 100%. This is why I’m considered a progressive libertarian.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT