POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oh no, really big political news, perhaps the biggest story in years! Part time Mayor of New York City, @BilldeBlasio, who was polling at a solid ZERO but had tremendous room for growth, has shocking dropped out of the Presidential race. NYC is devastated, he’s coming home!
[roll]

Best troll job of the week.

Kid in the pic below: Hey, Mr. Beto man!!! This is my AR-15. Come and get it...if you can. Nanny nanny foo foo! Heh heh heh. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

maxresdefault.jpg

Beto: I...I...I was just...ummm...I was only joking about that. Pppppplease don’t hurt me. You want some candy?

beto_campaigns.jpg

Lmao. Trump is so hung up on the Alabama thing he actually pulled out a photoshopped Dorian trajectory map showing it aimed at Bama. What the **** is wrong with America that we would allow somebody so ****ing stupid in the WH. He makes baby bush look like Einstein. People are dying and his fatass is worried about quarreling with the media over not knowing geography or weather.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
Students from Louisville and around the world, gather to protest climate change. I wonder how many of them walked to the event.ZERO percent? How many of them have had their AC blasting the last 2 months? Will they turn their furnace off in January?

Makes me want to just kick them in the ass!

Students from Louisville and around the world, gather to protest climate change. I wonder how many of them walked to the event.ZERO percent? How many of them have had their AC blasting the last 2 months? Will they turn their furnace off in January?

And none of those fools realize the climate has always been changing and always will. Nothing they or anyone else can do to stop it.

The brain washing of brain dead people continues.

Nothing better for business than a liberal boycott.

Because most libs really don't spend money. There really aren't even that many with such extreme views. They just seem it due to amplified social media presence.

One day companies will figure that out.

Last year (or maybe year before) I randomly walked upon a world wide rally. I'm pretty sure it was this one. But it maybe was a March against trump or something with women's rights. Anyway Literally this is what happened:

There was a lady organizing everyone while others handed out signs. They all got together for a manufactured short video (or series of pics, I couldn't tell). Then they all have their signs back and left.

I looked online, and it appeared as if there were people very invested in the cause and marching world wide.

Folks nothing the libs do on social media is real. It's always a very small (usually paid) group of people that get artificial amplification through the social media process (also in cahoots with the DNC)

Because most libs really don't spend money. There really aren't even that many with such extreme views. They just seem it due to amplified social media presence.

One day companies will figure that out.

Last year (or maybe year before) I randomly walked upon a world wide rally. I'm pretty sure it was this one. But it maybe was a March against trump or something with women's rights. Anyway Literally this is what happened:

There was a lady organizing everyone while others handed out signs. They all got together for a manufactured short video (or series of pics, I couldn't tell). Then they all have their signs back and left.

I looked online, and it appeared as if there were people very invested in the cause and marching world wide.

Folks nothing the libs do on social media is real. It's always a very small (usually paid) group of people that get artificial amplification through the social media process (also in cahoots with the DNC)

a vast majority of the kids on that trip don't give two craps, they are just there for the field trip on their parents dime.

Delusional self righteous anger. Yeah that is going to solve all your problems. OH, yeah you've got fresh ideas (communist) speaking truth to power; you've got it all figured out!

Can't even pick up chicks without using an app.... [eyeroll]

That the Warren campaign figured out how to tap in to the narcissistic selfie culture that is their base is probably the least surprising campaign momentum move I've ever seen.

I like the retail side of Amazon, but AWS, which makes all of their money feels like bullshit. Amazon was operating at a massive loss for years and all the sudden a few years ago every startup and small company adopted AWS! It's a vicious cycle of siphoning VC money from future failed companies, with new funding coming from the few that actually make it. It's the best ponzi since Madoff.

I'll push back on this some. Working in this career line, things like AWS and Google's Firebase have been game changers.

Ya the vast majority that use those platforms never make money, but that's not AWS or Firebase fault. From a programmer's stand point, things like AWS and Firebase are life savers.

The hours, man power and price to set up your own cloud based server is ridiculous. It takes me less than 5 minutes to connect an application to Firebase for a real time database and be all good to go and not have to worry about the infrastructure of my application.

I'm no fan of Bezos or all the Google crap. But as a programmer I think AWS (and firebase) are fantastic tools. Ive yet to meet another programmer who would rather spend all the time and money building their own cloud server or infrastructure in general over using AWS or firebase. Ya maybe with the ease of use it allows amateurs to do it and I guess you can say they take advantage of those people. But in general those tools have made it far more easier for people in this career path.

If the dems had 1 solid candidate, it might be a close race next year. But given that the so called leaders in the polls continue to stick their feet up their collective asses, this landslide will be close to the one Reagan had. They don't have a platform or any significant goal...it is give this away, give that away....etc.. Their speeches rival that of an elementary class president campaigning for more recess and pizza everyday at lunch.

It is sad to say, but despite their own massive inadequacies, John Kerry and Al Gore would wipe the floor with any of this crew.

I have a feeling al gore jumps in the race

I hope Trump told the Ukraine to prosecute Joe Biden for his corruption. While we’re at it, I hope it comes out that this trade war is solely to punish China for their corruption involving the Biden family.
I can see the "whistle blower" getting very upset thinking this is what Trump was talking about and going to the Deep State and Press to white wash it. Biden is just another Democrat who is walking away with millions of dollars made off of his political power. The list is long.

Reactions: mdlUK.1 and blubo
Trump quietly rolls back 50 billion of China tariffs as they ditch the trade talks. Guess he is finally realizing how much of a failure his trade war has been.

P.S. you dipshits stop posting autoplay Tucker clips

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT