POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wasn’t speaking about you in particular, more the left.
It doesn’t trigger me or anyone else, it causes people to become numb to it. The wields it as a weapon, that’s dumb and dangerous.

I’m still waiting on you to call Presley’s comment about one brown voice as racist.

DNsXXq9.jpg

Did I say that? You compared it to Appalachia, the south side of Chicago is surrounded by manufacturing jobs easily gotten to without having to travel more than an hour. Appalachia is not.

Don’t get mad at me because you made an ignorant argument.
You're seriously sitting here arguing that the projects are an economic paradise and you have the gall to say I'm the one making an ignorant argument?

Not completely sure, but I highly doubt the women's team makes more than the men's (I assume you are talking about overall revenue the teams bring in). My original point is that I do think they should make the same amount (US Soccer being their employer) per appearance, because they are doing the same job

My point was they want equal pay because of the revenue they bring in.

If it were the same job, then there would be no need for a male and a female team. The workplace in general should not distinguish between men and women because it is the same skill set involved. There is no difference between a staff lawyer at a law firm based on sex, therefore the pay should be the same etc. But when you segregate based on sex, it no longer is about the best person having the job. It is about the best person of that sex having the job.

Just because it is the same sport doesn't mean they should get the same pay. Should the WNBA player make the same as an NBA player? They are making it about the revenue when it is in their favor but when it is not it becomes about equal opportunity. That is my issue with wanting both equal pay and wanting Title IX.

Reactions: CrittendenWildcat
You're seriously sitting here arguing that the projects are an economic paradise and you have the gall to say I'm the one making an ignorant argument?

Come again? Where did I say that? You specifically mentioned the south side of Chicago. Are you saying people can’t freely move throughout a city? Go from where they live to a job in the same city?

I honestly have no idea what you guys are talking about. What was said?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...lack-faces-that-dont-want-to-be-a-black-voice

"I don’t want to bring a chair to an old table. This is the time to shake the table. This is the time to redefine that table. Because if you're going to come to this table, all of you who have aspirations of running for office," the Massachusetts Democrat said on Saturday. "If you’re not prepared to come to that table and represent that voice, don’t come, because we don’t need any more brown faces that don’t want to be a brown voice."

We don’t need black faces that don’t want to be a black voice," she said. "We don’t need Muslims that don’t want to be a Muslim voice. We don’t need queers that don’t want to be a queer voice. If you’re worried about being marginalized and stereotyped, please don’t even show up because we need you to represent that voice."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...lack-faces-that-dont-want-to-be-a-black-voice

"I don’t want to bring a chair to an old table. This is the time to shake the table. This is the time to redefine that table. Because if you're going to come to this table, all of you who have aspirations of running for office," the Massachusetts Democrat said on Saturday. "If you’re not prepared to come to that table and represent that voice, don’t come, because we don’t need any more brown faces that don’t want to be a brown voice."

We don’t need black faces that don’t want to be a black voice," she said. "We don’t need Muslims that don’t want to be a Muslim voice. We don’t need queers that don’t want to be a queer voice. If you’re worried about being marginalized and stereotyped, please don’t even show up because we need you to represent that voice."

What am I missing here?

You don't have to explicitly use a racial slur or mention someone's race for your comment to be racist. Are you guys that dense?

If he was talking about black people and said, "You people are disgusting", it's the same thing. He still didn't actually say the word "black".

The reason why his tweet was racist has been stated a million times over already. He's basically using the old, "Go back to Africa" routine. Let me guess. You don't think that's racist either.

Absolutely ridiculous take. You basically just said that if you have any disagreement with someone of a different race, then you're a racist. I could call a lot of people disgusting regardless of their color or nationality, if they have a stupid iditotic belief system that I find disgusting, it doesn't make me a racist to call that out if that person happens to be black.

That's the problem with this whole overuse of the word racist to the point the public is basically desensitized to it. The far left, hell the left in general, and the Main stream media, basically push the notion that anybody who disagrees with a "person of color" is racist. Essentially shaming people into making their voice heard.

You don't have to explicitly use a racial slur or mention someone's race for your comment to be racist. Are you guys that dense?

If he was talking about black people and said, "You people are disgusting", it's the same thing. He still didn't actually say the word "black".

The reason why his tweet was racist has been stated a million times over already. He's basically using the old, "Go back to Africa" routine. Let me guess. You don't think that's racist either.
Not at all. There are white Africans you know.

Yeah the projects are just overflowing with economic opportunity. The south side of Chicago is basically Silicon Valley! You're a genius.
Chicago is full of Elevated trains, subways, Busses and the like which could easily take many of the "underprivelidged" south siders out of the blighted area to a place of work in a better area of town.

Reactions: Bill Derington
https://www.eeoc.gov/eeoc/publications/immigrants-facts.cfm
  • Ethnic slurs and other verbal or physical conduct because of nationality are illegal if they are severe or pervasive and create an intimidating, hostile or offensive working environment, interfere with work performance, or negatively affect job opportunities. Examples of potentially unlawful conduct include insults, taunting, or ethnic epithets, such as making fun of a person's foreign accent or comments like, "Go back to where you came from, " whether made by supervisors or by co-workers.
There you go dipshits. even the government says telling someone to go back to where they came from is racist and unlawful.

Reactions: mustnotsleepnow
Come again? Where did I say that? You specifically mentioned the south side of Chicago. Are you saying people can’t freely move throughout a city? Go from where they live to a job in the same city?
I’m saying much like coal in Appalachia, if you’re a kid from a poor area nothing else available pays like drug dealing. They do it for the money, not because they like shooting people. They’re products of the situation we’ve created with our laws.

Not completely sure, but I highly doubt the women's team makes more than the men's (I assume you are talking about overall revenue the teams bring in). My original point is that I do think they should make the same amount (US Soccer being their employer) per appearance, because they are doing the same job
They make 13% of the revenue and the men get 9%. The men get more because mens teams generate much more income.

Not sure I'm with Rand on this.

Not the right issue to try and make a bigger point on.

That said, if there is one thing I am not happy about under Trump is the National Debt continuing to skyrocket. Washington absolutely refuses to reign in its spending problems and he has not done anything to try and fix it. They could raise taxes by 50% and the debt would increase like it is now because all it would do is give them a better excuse to spend more.

Oh my god Trump is dancing at a party. He must be impeached and removed from office immediately

I wont lie, I saw a headline of this and saw Epstein and cheerleaders. I thought if they were making a big deal about it that it was some high school cheerleaders or something.

Finally see the video, nope just a rich dude in NY partying with hot NFL cheerleaders. Hell it wasn't even when he was married, this video was right after he got divorced. Such damning video....

I’m saying much like coal in Appalachia, if you’re a kid from a poor area nothing else available pays like drug dealing. They do it for the money, not because they like shooting people. They’re products of the situation we’ve created with our laws.

No, we didn’t create it, drugs harm people and everyone around them. Making them legal won’t change that.
Coal was the only decent job in most parts of Appalachia, that isn’t so in a large city. There are ample jobs besides becoming a drug dealer.
Hell, there’s tons of money in human trafficking, let’s blame the laws on that too. It’s an ignorant argument. If you want to live in civil society, laws are part of that.

Nothing to see here @mustnotsleepnow excuses Omar's bigotry bc she plays for his team.

Hey man, do you think Pelosi is a racist...AOC said so bc Pelosi challenged her and AOC cant respond with intelligence ever

Also what did you think about Congress using our tax dollars to decide all day if they were going to make a resolution on tweets. This of course after Pelosi already made a resolution weeks back condemning "all mean things" bc she refused to call out Omar directly, a racist member of her party. Seems like dems only care about politicking...to try to win. Just like how they ignored Obama putting bags over ppls heads at the border and kocking them in cages. Weird how no mention of all the lawsuits that's in. I get it, they are not interested in fixing the problem- which is shy they are doing nothing, but politicizing it, hoping they win so they can go back to ignoring it..bc they know the sheep will follow no questions asked

Never forget...all dems have to do is not be crazy to win....and they can lt do it.

Also, what about their ongoing plantation racism towards hispanics..thinking they have blanket issues collectively that they care about instead of as individuals. Like beto standing on their heads after they have ridden rafts of trash to get here only for him to tell them welcome to hell. Pretty disgusting and offensive pandering to treat ppl this way just bc their skin is brown. Go ask Cubans for instance what they think about AOC.

I'd venture to say that drug dealing pays better than the current jobs of most Americans. Thus aren't we all "products of the situation?" So why isn't the rest of America justified in getting into the drug dealing business? And if they are justified, why aren't they?

Reactions: Phil_The_Music
Wow how old are you? Where's @420 Bro when you need a good "Do you even party bro?"

Are you trying to say drugs don’t harm people, and people close to them? Really? You think these guys are killing each other over pot? It’s fentanyl and heroine that’s causing the chaos.

I’m old enough to realize you live in a fantasy world where drug addicts aren’t destructive to everyone in proximity to them.

How’d the legal drug usage otherwise known as the opioid epidemic turnout?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT