POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As someone firmly in the “they are all crooks” camp, I think MAGA simply means Make America a country that doesn’t chop off teenage boys peckers, promote literal Satanism on broadcast television, and have a 50% rate of broken homes Again.

Or maybe people secretly want to own slaves again. I guess your guess is as good as mine
And how does Trump fix any of that other than to give you a happy feeling that you owned the libs? He’s not going to fix the broken home situation. He’s not God dude. No one is promoting satanism in the current administration so what is Trump going to do to fix that? Stop tying the office of the presidency to our societal ills. No president is fixing that. Especially a person as awful as Trump has been his entire life. If your life sucks so much that you think a person like Trump is going to fix it, then that’s a you problem. Grow up.

The universe, so they tell us, is around 13.7 billion years old, which is the blink of an eye, with respect to the number of calculations necessary to, as I said, for a simple protein chain to be coded properly, as described in his illustration. IOW, the entire universe hasn't been around long enough for even the basic building blocks (we're not even up to actual life forms yet) to have been formed by chance. It's math, my man.

Look, you are you, and I'd expect nothing else than for you to argue over this, but you're way out of your depth here.
He didn’t even watch the video. Trust me. You’re wasting your time.

Interesting discussion, given the origin of life free for all from a few days back. It conveys, much more eloquently than I can, what I have been trying to say for years; which is that it is essentially a fairy tale that life arose and evolved through mere serendipity. IOW - If you hold to that, you are expressing far more faith than those that believe in a creator (and I'm not talking about religion here)

Been trying to tell you ... I don't have enough faith to be an atheist. I choose my belief based on the facts, evidence, and reason. It is the most logical explanation.

I'm going to go ahead and apologize, in advance, for the endless parade of posts, that my "creator" post will probably lead to.
Why? While some people do not like it, this topic is literally the most important topic.

Oh, because the shitheads on the wrong side. I get ya now.
EDIT: it was just one.

Last edited:
@CatinIL - I went back and watched the rest of the F1 race. Basically, McLaren "Bidened" Lando Norris. LOL

Lap 51: Piastri is told: "Once you get to Lando, we will swap the positions but we want to avoid Lando giving up a lot of race time."

Lap 55: Norris is told: "We need you to save more tyres please. We do want to let Oscar through." He responds: "Erm… well you should have boxed him first then."

Engineer Will Joseph adds: "It doesn't matter." Norris replies: "I mean… it does to me, maybe."

Lap 57:
A message to Norris states: "Lando, we still think you're using the tyres too much at Turn Four and Turn 11 and the rears at exit Turn Six and Turn Nine. Oscar is 3.5. I know you'll do the right thing."

Lap 61: Another message to Norris: "Ok Lando, 10 laps to go. We think both cars are using their tyres too much. Just remember every single Sunday morning meeting we have."

Norris replies: "Yeah, well tell him to catch up then please."

Lap 63:
Engineer Will Joseph: "Lando, he can't catch you up. You've proved your point, and it really doesn't matter."

"He's on much quicker tyres," Norris replies. "I mean I would have tried to undercut anyway. If I didn't I would have gone long."

Joseph: "Mate, we did the stop sequence in this order for the good of the team. I've tried to protect you mate. I promise I'm trying to protect you."

Lap 66: Another message to Norris: "There's five laps to go. The way to win a championship is not by yourself, it's with the team. You're going to need Oscar, and you're going to need the team."

A message from Piastri: "The longer we leave this, the riskier it gets."

The response is: "Understood Oscar, we are managing it."

Lap 67: Another message to Norris: "If there's a Virtual Safety Car now it's going to make this very awkward. Please. Do it now."

Lap 68: Norris lets Piastri through. The words on team radio are: "Yeah, you don't need to say anything."

😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄

Reactions: 55wildcat
And how does Trump fix any of that other than to give you a happy feeling that you owned the libs? He’s not going to fix the broken home situation. He’s not God dude. No one is promoting satanism in the current administration so what is Trump going to do to fix that? Stop tying the office of the presidency to our societal ills. No president is fixing that. Especially a person as awful as Trump has been his entire life. If your life sucks so much that you think a person like Trump is going to fix it, then that’s a you problem. Grow up.

There is far too much damage to fix in 4 years. At the very least a trump win stops digging the hole dug furiously by libs the biden and obama admins. Thats easily worth the vote.

@CatinIL - I went back and watched the rest of the F1 race. Basically, McLaren "Bidened" Lando Norris. LOL

Lap 51: Piastri is told: "Once you get to Lando, we will swap the positions but we want to avoid Lando giving up a lot of race time."

Lap 55: Norris is told: "We need you to save more tyres please. We do want to let Oscar through." He responds: "Erm… well you should have boxed him first then."

Engineer Will Joseph adds: "It doesn't matter." Norris replies: "I mean… it does to me, maybe."

Lap 57:
A message to Norris states: "Lando, we still think you're using the tyres too much at Turn Four and Turn 11 and the rears at exit Turn Six and Turn Nine. Oscar is 3.5. I know you'll do the right thing."

Lap 61: Another message to Norris: "Ok Lando, 10 laps to go. We think both cars are using their tyres too much. Just remember every single Sunday morning meeting we have."

Norris replies: "Yeah, well tell him to catch up then please."

Lap 63:
Engineer Will Joseph: "Lando, he can't catch you up. You've proved your point, and it really doesn't matter."

"He's on much quicker tyres," Norris replies. "I mean I would have tried to undercut anyway. If I didn't I would have gone long."

Joseph: "Mate, we did the stop sequence in this order for the good of the team. I've tried to protect you mate. I promise I'm trying to protect you."

Lap 66: Another message to Norris: "There's five laps to go. The way to win a championship is not by yourself, it's with the team. You're going to need Oscar, and you're going to need the team."

A message from Piastri: "The longer we leave this, the riskier it gets."

The response is: "Understood Oscar, we are managing it."

Lap 67: Another message to Norris: "If there's a Virtual Safety Car now it's going to make this very awkward. Please. Do it now."

Lap 68: Norris lets Piastri through. The words on team radio are: "Yeah, you don't need to say anything."

😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄
I would love to have been in that post race meeting. I'm sure it was bit frosty in there.

There is far too much damage to fix in 4 years. At the very least a trump win stops digging the hole dug furiously by libs the biden and obama admins. Thats easily worth the vote.

This statement right here is evidence you are either completely clueless in regards to the "ills" you reference, or your head is in the sand as to how our "societal ills" have progressively (no pun intended) gotten worse under Biden.

Still no answer on what I asked. How does Trump personally fix how people behave in their personal lives? Isn’t that up to the person? No one is going to look up to Trump and think “I should behave better and maybe stay with my wife to keep the core family together” or any other nonsense like that. Grow up.

Still no answer on what I asked. How does Trump personally fix how people behave in their personal lives? Isn’t that up to the person? No one is going to look up to Trump and think “I should behave better and maybe stay with my wife to keep the core family together” or any other nonsense like that. Grow up.

You're missing the point as usual. It is policy related. It isn't one person, however, the endorsements and support of said policies by the POTUS has a direct influence on those behaviors.

Seriously, WiTF are you talking about? His only job is to change the way the Executive branch of the Government behaves.

Are you high?

But, since you brought it up, no entity has ever helped destroy black families in the USA more than the Democrats. You can debate me on this if you want to, but you'd better be careful what you wish for.

For the record, I don’t think Trump will fix any of that. In fact, I think the whole thing is just a dialectal exercise to pave the way for whatever is coming next.

I was just giving the person I was replying to the general sense of what making America great again looks like to the average person pissed off with the current situation. As opposed to them wanting to lynch black people with no repercussions or whatever he was implying.

Thanks

Reactions: SDC888
Slaves were not free. They were owned by their masters. Private entities. Not the government.
GTD6G4PXgAAOWsC

Its insane to think the president of the united states Twitter account simply tweeted he wasnt running for reelection. No statement, because he can barely talk.

For nearly four years our nation is run by god knows who. If reports are to be believed, no cabinet meetings for as much as 7 months. Even then, who knows who ran those because it wasnt brain dead joe.

Everyone involved should go to jail. Every presidential act, including signing any bills, put into motion at least in the last 12 months should be challenged on the ground of mental competency. The man was already gone by last election but did have some moments of lucidity at least in public after god knows what drugs they pumped into him. However these last 12 months he is just a sack of skin.

Going to be interesting to see if he conveniently dies before they have to invoke the 25th. Because it sure seems one of those two outcomes is the only way shes getting on the ballot in at least two battleground states. I say conveniently dies, because invoking the 25th is not only incredibly embarrassing its also without precedent and instantly calls into question everything he did at least the last several months which opens a giant can of worms they dont want to open. The final option is to do neither and just not be on the ballot in those two states meaning theyre conceding the presidency but trying to salvage down ballot.
Some how, some of way, they will find a way to end up on the ballots in those states in question… either legally, or through some special “exception.”

Or maybe they just plan to dump a bunch of mailed write-in ballots at 3:00 AM the morning after Election Day. Who knows.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
With the right people in place to disassemble the administrative state, coupled with an unwillingness to defend past agency rule making against attacks now that Chevron is gone, the next president could have a monumental impact on the direction of this country. And that reverberates right down to personal family life.

Don’t need a federal department of education supporting child mutilation or FDA supporting a generation of boys being drugged into mindlessness.

Didn't see that after Hillary conceded in 2016 did you?
Listen I am not condoning what happened at the Capitol but I love how some people bring that up constantly but have Convenience Amnesia when it comes to the destruction caused during the BLM riots and that is exactly what they were not "peaceful protest".

I am definitely glad that Biden has made it official that he is bowing out of the race. He is mentally unfit and deteriorating. Age matters with Biden.
I think that Trump should also bow out of the race. He is mentally unfit and deteriorating. Age matters with Trump.
Although I definitely think Biden's mental capacity is currently worse than Trump's and Trump's is now becoming a major talking point, it appears that many Americans have had concerns about both of them for quite a while. Deservedly so, in my opinion.

Here is a piece from 02/11/24, regarding an Ipsos poll:

Here is a video about a recent Ipsos poll. I believe this video is ten (10) days old.

There may be other polls around, but I couldn't find any. Please share such data, if it can be found. Thanks.

What do you all think the chances of Kamala actually are, with respect to getting the nomination?

I'd put it at about 50 percent. That would be a lot higher but for Obama. It seems pretty clear that that is not the way he wants to go (without actually SAYING so)
Michelle is the only other option that I can see it being. Who else do they have? No one.

Trump needs to send out a Truth asking if anyone can find another example of Joe Biden underlining his signature, and say he’s concerned for his health. We need proof Biden is alive and well, and was lucid enough to have made the decision to withdraw and endorse Kamala.

I am definitely glad that Biden has made it official that he is bowing out of the race. He is mentally unfit and deteriorating. Age matters with Biden.
I think that Trump should also bow out of the race. He is mentally unfit and deteriorating. Age matters with Trump.
Although I definitely think Biden's mental capacity is currently worse than Trump's and Trump's is now becoming a major talking point, it appears that many Americans have had concerns about both of them for quite a while. Deservedly so, in my opinion.

Here is a piece from 02/11/24, regarding an Ipsos poll:

Here is a video about a recent Ipsos poll. I believe this video is ten (10) days old.

There may be other polls around, but I couldn't find any. Please share such data, if it can be found. Thanks.

lol

I can only hope, one of these times, when the DNC pushes out the programming update, they include a line of faulty code like Crowdstrike and it bricks all the NPCs.

Nothing was more predictable than the NOCs parroting a chorus of lines about “Biden’s age” when his age isn’t the issue. It’s his full blown dementia and cognitive decline, which Trump has not evidenced.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity

I guess you will be voting Republican then. Because thats the only party that believes in any way the individual should be free to choose even if its a poor decision. Iirc free to choose is the title of a Milton Friedman book.

Or as thomas sowell so eloquently puts it - even a fool better knows how to put on his coat than an intellectual can put it on for him.

Freedom of choice comes with it accountability for actions. Clearly only one party believes in any personal accountability. In major cities, retailers must lock of merchandise because politicians won't lock up thieves.

So there is a very clear choice for which party effects how people behave in their personal lives. Thanks for your Republican vote come November.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT