POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chris Wallace sounding more like Chuck Todd than a Fox News host this am... WTH ? Absolutely went after Kelley A Conway hard with little acceptance of her truthful responses . I'm so nauseated by the democrats on immigration , we cant take care of our own elderly , our vets , and those idiots want to ship in 10's of thousands to sign them up for every govt handout known to mankind .. just stop the immigration process for a SHORT period of time . We cant handle them . Period .
I am glad you caught this. I have not watched Fox News for over a year now and Chris Wallace is one reason. Fox News has a false reputation as a conservative network, fair and balanced. It is not. There are a handful of conservative opinions during the day but liberals far out number them. A lot of the left leaning personality on Fox hide their true self. Some like Shep Smith, Geraldo, Brett Baier and Chris Wallace don't even try to hide it.

The only thing that separates Fox from MSNBC and CNN is they do have a few conservative shows But all three have hard news served up by liberals or closet liberals on Fox. Listen careful and you can pick it up.

Trumpy gonna fire everyone plum up — told Imar “ I wish you would back where you came from “ .. love him but no need to say inflammatory stuff like that .

Reactions: JumperJack

She isn't the new James Bond, just took over the 007 codename. So I think some of the outrage on this is dumb. Still when you think 007 you think James Bond.

But my favorite parts from this article

"Bond, of course, is sexually attracted to the new female 007 and tries his usual seduction tricks, but is baffled when they don’t work on a brilliant, young black woman who basically rolls her eyes at him and has no interest in jumping into his bed,”

“It’s a popcorn-dropping moment. Bond is still Bond but he’s been replaced as 007 by this stunning woman,”

And my real favorite

“There are spectacular chase sequences and fights, and Bond is still Bond but he’s having to learn to deal with the world of #MeToo.”

First of all, if you're going to try and cast this amazingly stunning and beautiful woman, maybe try casting a gorgeous woman. I don't even find her somewhat attractive let a lone this bombshell. There are plenty bombshell black actresses they could've got.

But I just love the idea of them going full woke with James Bond. I can't wait to see a movie about Bond learning to deal with the Metoo movement!!!

She isn't the new James Bond, just took over the 007 codename. So I think some of the outrage on this is dumb. Still when you think 007 you think James Bond.

"Bond, of course, is sexually attracted to the new female 007 and tries his usual seduction tricks, but is baffled when they don’t work on a brilliant, young black woman who basically rolls her eyes at him and has no interest in jumping into his bed,”

“It’s a popcorn-dropping moment. Bond is still Bond but he’s been replaced as 007 by this stunning woman,”

And my real favorite

“There are spectacular chase sequences and fights, and Bond is still Bond but he’s having to learn to deal with the world of #MeToo.”

First of all, if you're going to try and cast this amazingly stunning and beautiful woman, maybe try casting a gorgeous woman. I don't even find her somewhat attractive let a lone this bombshell. There are plenty bombshell black actresses they could've got.

But I just love the idea of them going full woke with James Bond. I can't wait to see a movie about Bond learning to deal with the Metoo movement!!!

Looks like Don Cheadle

And my real favorite

What is "stunning" about this woman and certainly there is nothing sexually attractive about her. If she is sexually attractive American males are in worse shape than I thought. Any man who would seduce her is hard up. And needs help.

What is "stunning" about this woman and certainly there is nothing sexually attractive about her. If she is sexually attractive American males are in worse shape than I thought. Any man who would seduce her is hard up. And needs help.

If you don't find her attractive then it means you're a racist

At some point AOC and Omar will introduce a bill into legislature that will require everyone to watch SJW movies or be jailed/fined

Trumpy gonna fire everyone plum up — told Imar “ I wish you would back where you came from “ .. love him but no need to say inflammatory stuff like that .

Nope I'm 100% behind Trump. Get the **** outta here if you don't wanna play by law and rules. This isn't the ****ing middle East Omar. Ice I hope can get as many people as possible going forward. Arrest and deport illegall criminals and people who had a chance to face a judge but just said **** it. Dems got my back. sanctuary cities.

Shit is over. Let's get shit rolling the right way. AOC. Dumbest bitch ever to hold office. Amazing people voted for her.

Takes a true moron to make me stand up for Nancy P.

If you don't find her attractive then it means you're a racist

At some point AOC and Omar will introduce a bill into legislature that will require everyone to watch SJW movies or be jailed/fined
Call me what you will but I do have standards when it comes to women. Especially considering who James Bond has seduced for the past 60 years. The boy has lost his mind if he is chasing this Lynch Woman. He needs help. Where is Pussy Galore when you need her or Ursula Andress?

th

And my real favorite

If this movie was a stock I'd short it

And my real favorite

When James Bond lives in the #metoo era and goes to jail for hitting on an unattractive female:

giphy.gif

Hell nah eff that, if they hate America so much as they act then why are they still here? No one is forcing Omar and Tlaib to stay.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls

Omar is literally just as much of an American as Donald Trump. The dude is generally uncouth, but this is beyond the pale. Of course most of his supporters agree with what he said. You probably do too, but at least you can call him out for posting something so ridiculously vile. He deserves all the heat he’s gonna get for that. He’ll spin and bend and lie like always, but he could truly benefit from putting the phone down, turning off the TV, and keeping his senile impulses in check.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT