POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just a hypothetical thought, as fast as witnesses "disappear" who "can prove" illegal things on Hilldog, what if she was a far right POTUS, would her left haters disappear as well if they tried the same shit as they did with Trump?
This is fantastic. Reveals the absurdity of the "Hillary is a murderer" crap and the "WITCH HUNT" coup narrative without even realizing it. A simple hypothetical posed by your own side destroys your entire worldview. Beautiful.

Reactions: Ed323232
66768359_2447020725515828_797360760106778624_n.jpg
Warrior cat just chubbed up.

That link mostly tracks legislation advanced and ultimately enacted. Hard to do either of those things when you're an outspoken progressive who loudly criticizes the establishment. I thought you liked outsiders shaking up the system? Now Bernie needs to be a compromiser who works across the aisle to get things done? Cause you just love the establishment and everything they've done with the country right?

She isn't the new James Bond, just took over the 007 codename. So I think some of the outrage on this is dumb. Still when you think 007 you think James Bond.

But my favorite parts from this article

"Bond, of course, is sexually attracted to the new female 007 and tries his usual seduction tricks, but is baffled when they don’t work on a brilliant, young black woman who basically rolls her eyes at him and has no interest in jumping into his bed,”

“It’s a popcorn-dropping moment. Bond is still Bond but he’s been replaced as 007 by this stunning woman,”

And my real favorite

“There are spectacular chase sequences and fights, and Bond is still Bond but he’s having to learn to deal with the world of #MeToo.”

First of all, if you're going to try and cast this amazingly stunning and beautiful woman, maybe try casting a gorgeous woman. I don't even find her somewhat attractive let a lone this bombshell. There are plenty bombshell black actresses they could've got.

But I just love the idea of them going full woke with James Bond. I can't wait to see a movie about Bond learning to deal with the Metoo movement!!!

She looks like this girl. Figure out which one. It’s one of those moments that it’s so overtly racist you laugh. Chapelle did the same thing and that shit actually eases racial tension.

They should do a spin off like a 008 movie with whatever they want. Keeps everyone happy. Enough of this pc crap and if we end up with a black bond then make a white shaft. Seriously just do what makes sense and do a 008 spin off

This is fantastic. Reveals the absurdity of the "Hillary is a murderer" crap and the "WITCH HUNT" coup narrative without even realizing it. A simple hypothetical posed by your own side destroys your entire worldview. Beautiful.
Wow, no wonder you can't see how bad the left is. You can't see "what if", nor do you understand hypothetical. Good luck in life.

My apologies, bro. I thought you were inviting me to visit other countries and then come back to my house. Why would I want to leave the US and never come back? I vacation as much as possible, so I weirdly assumed you were trying to contribute to my worldly curiosity.

Anyway...

I don’t really know if I “love Mexico” because I haven’t spent any real time there. A few cruise ship stops at tourist traps on both coasts and 10 days in Cozumel as a youth don’t count at all. I’d love to find out if I love it though.

For instance:

Osaka and Tokyo = love them

Copenhagen = love it

Toronto = love it

Vancouver = like it, I guess

Frankfurt = no thanks. Got a couple cool records there though.

Stockholm = no thanks. Might be cooler if weed was more prevalent

Madrid = like it

Amsterdam = love it

Montreal = no thanks for now. I think I might appreciate it more these days though.

Mexico City = ????? Was really hoping you’d actually throw some $$$ my way for that vacation, but it’s all good. I’ll get there at some point.

Every last city in the good ol’ USA = love them until I die

Where do you like to travel, bro? Oh and what is this “boarder partal” you speak of?
Lot of definitions fit you, none of them good.

Stop calling people bro. Seriously people might take you more serious if you didn't take like a drunk, high frat boy

Which you are. We all know

Now back to my offer. Leave the USA and never come back please. We will be fine without you

Frat boys are conservative-by-proxy bitches who can’t think for themselves. Daddy’s boys who have to pay for pussy. One of the lowest forms of life on any college campus, only outdone by baseball players when it comes to worthlessness.

I’m a libertarian, bro. An American-loving damn libertarian. Get on my level or continue to eat my American logs of shit, you commie. Good grief.

Frat boys are conservative-by-proxy bitches who can’t think for themselves. Daddy’s boys who have to pay for pussy. One of the lowest forms of life on any college campus, only outdone by baseball players when it comes to worthlessness.

I’m a libertarian, bro. An American-loving damn libertarian. Get on my level or continue to eat my American logs of shit, you commie. Good grief.
Do you even party, bro?

Merciless lol. Makes one wonder if he's trying to bait Jones into the race to truly crush the Dems for decades to come and ruin Jones life.

To run Jones would need to give up his tv tv
tv radio show. No doubt this is why he's trying to diversify via hospitality. He's not there yet which is why he's be stupid to run. But....if he gets baited in now he would lose it all

Warrior cat just chubbed up.

Odd. A brand new poster who has an irrational dislike of warrior....

]

Washington Examiner✔@dcexamineIlhan Omar: ‘I probably love this country more than anyone that is naturally born’

This video was one of the tweets. it’s a drive through dearborn michigan which is now 30% muslim. scary.

Think about this: of alllll these refugees that were strategically planted - how'd Omar win that seat?

Why her? Could've been any of the millions.

Was she just collectively chosen by her peers? I mean we know how much equality there is in the Muslim culture. No way they organically elect a young woman. So that's not it.

The only other possibility is her being hand picked. But by whom? and for what purpose? Those are scary questions if anyone is honest. And they become clearer as it becomes ever more clear that she has little interest in doing anything other than promoting Islamic state/terror interests.

One more step: the msm and social media. They're not only complicit - they're active advocates for her in promoting her image messages and covering up her negatives. Why?

Did someone say Bernie was anti-establishment?

Can someone remind me how long he has been in congress and what other jobs he has held?

Bernie is the f*cking definition of establishment.
And he hasnt passed any legislation. Hes just sat there living off tax payers and using his office as a means to profit by selling fiction books

You can it till your blue in the face. It's a lie. I know it, you know it, the board knows it

You are fake news.

Think about this: of alllll these refugees that were strategically planted - how'd Omar win that seat?

Why her? Could've been any of the millions.

Was she just collectively chosen by her peers? I mean we know how much equality there is in the Muslim culture. No way they organically elect a young woman. So that's not it.

The only other possibility is her being hand picked. But by whom? and for what purpose? Those are scary questions if anyone is honest. And they become clearer as it becomes ever more clear that she has little interest in doing anything other than promoting Islamic state/terror interests.

One more step: the msm and social media. They're not only complicit - they're active advocates for her in promoting her image messages and covering up her negatives. Why?

That is democrat "area 51" shit....they don't want us to see that..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT