• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You figure it out, dumbass.

^^^ would vote for Donald Trump Jr. as POTUS

Ivanka honesty would be a better president though. Than both her dad and her brother. Would be amazing to have Kushner as the first First LGBTQ in our country’s history.

Omar is literally just as much of an American as Donald Trump. The dude is generally uncouth, but this is beyond the pale. Of course most of his supporters agree with what he said. You probably do too, but at least you can call him out for posting something so ridiculously vile. He deserves all the heat he’s gonna get for that. He’ll spin and bend and lie like always, but he could truly benefit from putting the phone down, turning off the TV, and keeping his senile impulses in check.

Eat a shotgun POS. Get out of the USA please. I will buy you a ticket to middle East, Mexico? Take my offer "bro".

Oh wait your a pussy liberal that is afraid of Maga hats. Just STFU.

Eat a shotgun POS. Get out of the USA please. I will buy you a ticket to middle East, Mexico? Take my offer "bro".

Oh wait your a pussy liberal that is afraid of Maga hats. Just STFU.

Sorry bro, you’ve got the wrong guy.

I’m a libertarian.

I have been wanting to visit Mexico City though, if your offer still stands. I hear it’s a pretty awesome experience. Are you paying for my entire round-trip ticket package? I’m down either way. Just curious if I need to book the return flight or not. I’ll be in touch. Thanks bro!!

I’m a libertarian.

I have been wanting to visit Mexico City though, if your offer still stands. I hear it’s a pretty awesome experience. Are you paying for my entire round-trip ticket package? I’m down either way. Just curious if I need to book the return flight or not. I’ll be in touch. Thanks bro!!

No my offer is to buy you a ticket to get the hell out of the United States. You can't come back. You sound like you love Mexico. Let's make it happen.

I'll contact ICE and boarder partal to make sure you don't come back, because obviously USA sucks in your mind

No my offer is to buy you a ticket to get the hell out of the United States. You can't come back. You sound like you love Mexico. Let's make it happen.

I'll contact ICE and boarder partal to make sure you don't come back, because obviously USA sucks in your mind

My apologies, bro. I thought you were inviting me to visit other countries and then come back to my house. Why would I want to leave the US and never come back? I vacation as much as possible, so I weirdly assumed you were trying to contribute to my worldly curiosity.

Anyway...

I don’t really know if I “love Mexico” because I haven’t spent any real time there. A few cruise ship stops at tourist traps on both coasts and 10 days in Cozumel as a youth don’t count at all. I’d love to find out if I love it though.

For instance:

Osaka and Tokyo = love them

Copenhagen = love it

Toronto = love it

Vancouver = like it, I guess

Frankfurt = no thanks. Got a couple cool records there though.

Stockholm = no thanks. Might be cooler if weed was more prevalent

Madrid = like it

Amsterdam = love it

Montreal = no thanks for now. I think I might appreciate it more these days though.

Mexico City = ????? Was really hoping you’d actually throw some $$$ my way for that vacation, but it’s all good. I’ll get there at some point.

Every last city in the good ol’ USA = love them until I die

Where do you like to travel, bro? Oh and what is this “boarder partal” you speak of?

My apologies, bro. I thought you were inviting me to visit other countries and then come back to my house. Why would I want to leave the US and never come back? I vacation as much as possible, so I weirdly assumed you were trying to contribute to my worldly curiosity.

Anyway...

I don’t really know if I “love Mexico” because I haven’t spent any real time there. A few cruise ship stops at tourist traps on both coasts and 10 days in Cozumel as a youth don’t count at all. I’d love to find out if I love it though.

For instance:

Copenhagen = love it

Toronto = love it

Madrid = like it

Amsterdam = love it

Montreal = no thanks for now. I think I might appreciate it more these days though.

Mexico City = ????? Was really hoping you’d actually throw some $$$ my way for that vacation, but it’s all good. I’ll get there at some point.

Where do you like to travel, bro? Oh and what is this “boarder partal” you speak of?

Shut up.

I’m a libertarian.

I'd describe Mex C as interesting but far from awesome. But I'm just one vote.

Omar is literally just as much of an American as Donald Trump. The dude is generally uncouth, but this is beyond the pale. Of course most of his supporters agree with what he said. You probably do too, but at least you can call him out for posting something so ridiculously vile. He deserves all the heat he’s gonna get for that. He’ll spin and bend and lie like always, but he could truly benefit from putting the phone down, turning off the TV, and keeping his senile impulses in check.

Dummy , I wouldn't have said it was a bad move if I supported it .

Well it seems like my DIVERSITY OF THOUGHT regarding immigrations has brought out the emotional snowflake brigade...

66768359_2447020725515828_797360760106778624_n.jpg

Anyway...

For instance:

Copenhagen = love it

Toronto = love it

Madrid = like it

Amsterdam = love it

Stop calling people bro. Seriously people might take you more serious if you didn't take like a drunk, high frat boy

Which you are. We all know

Now back to my offer. Leave the USA and never come back please. We will be fine without you

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT