POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Volvo CEO says it's hard to recruit engineers to Sweden because of the rise in violent crime.

Sweden stopped keeping track of immigrant crime in 2005 because, well, everybody knows damn well why.

Immigrant crime is just morphed into overall crime. Crime goes up and it's just a consequence of living in utopia and the only fix is for you to shut up about it.

When you've lost Volvo...

Volvo CEO Says Company May Leave Sweden Partly Due To Rise in Violent Crime
volvo%20ceo.jpg

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019...ay-leave-sweden-partle-due-rise-violent-crime

The CEO of Volvo warns that the company is considering moving its headquarters out of Sweden in the future, partly due to a rise in violent crime.

“We are building cars, we cannot solve the other problems, someone else must do that,” the CEO said, adding that it is becoming more difficult to attract workers due to Sweden’s worsening reputation.

“It’s definitely not helping when people read about shootings in Gothenburg and wonder if they really dare to move to Gothenburg,” said Samuelsson.

If the situation does not improve, the CEO warned that the company may even have to consider leaving Sweden in the future.

Often people believe that decisions like these are taken by senior management or in China. But the fact is that we will only place our headquarters in a country where things work. At the moment, we are not close to such a discussion. But yes, it is something that might happen in the future,” said Samuelsson.

Trump is not, nor ever been a Republican, that is just one of many reasons he got elected. Trump is more of a moderate or independent. He just has business smarts, and conservative views, aka common sense views. He will be elected again.
"He just has business smarts, and conservative views, aka common sense views." IOW, Republican views. What a DA.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
Recently see alot of sob stories of social media about how long it took some people to become a citizen.

Admittedly it takes too long. But this is a totally different issue. People can be legal residents while working on citizenship. That's what the people in these stories did and it should be applauded. Not cause to throw open the doors.

Volvo CEO says it's hard to recruit engineers to Sweden because of the rise in violent crime.

Sweden stopped keeping track of immigrant crime in 2005 because, well, everybody knows damn well why.

Immigrant crime is just morphed into overall crime. Crime goes up and it's just a consequence of living in utopia and the only fix is for you to shut up about it.

When you've lost Volvo...

Volvo CEO Says Company May Leave Sweden Partly Due To Rise in Violent Crime
volvo%20ceo.jpg

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019...ay-leave-sweden-partle-due-rise-violent-crime

The CEO of Volvo warns that the company is considering moving its headquarters out of Sweden in the future, partly due to a rise in violent crime.

“We are building cars, we cannot solve the other problems, someone else must do that,” the CEO said, adding that it is becoming more difficult to attract workers due to Sweden’s worsening reputation.

“It’s definitely not helping when people read about shootings in Gothenburg and wonder if they really dare to move to Gothenburg,” said Samuelsson.

If the situation does not improve, the CEO warned that the company may even have to consider leaving Sweden in the future.

Often people believe that decisions like these are taken by senior management or in China. But the fact is that we will only place our headquarters in a country where things work. At the moment, we are not close to such a discussion. But yes, it is something that might happen in the future,” said Samuelsson.

Lol i hope sweden burns to the ground

Speaking of LEK, whatever happened to that climate change idiot?

He's reading this thread right now. It was fun to argue with him before someone turned him on to spell check.

If Trump is so woke and illegals are so expensive, why is he letting in more than any other president in history? Dude is a beacon for all who dream of coming here. Coming to America illegally during the Trump administration is like throwing a hot dog down a hallway - you can’t miss.

Also - you uptight ****sticks take 420 bro way too seriously.

Damn John, I hope you're drunk and don't have to be that stupid tomorrow.

You and I couldn't be more different in our positions regarding America and what is and isn't good for its continued sovereignty. I was at a funeral last week and found out that the man who brought the family name here from England was a ship captain who made 3 trips to bring people to America. He stayed after the third trip. He settled here in 1609 in Jamestown.

You are here because of the lax immigration laws you mistakenly attribute to Trump. I can only hope that the country you continually disparage will someday have the good sense to drop your ass in the same manner your company did. See ya and sorry that door has such a stiff spring.

I see scarlett Johansson is trending on Twitter. I take a look to see why.

So she is getting dragged over the coals for..... saying she is an actor and she should be able to act.

My god people have seriously lost grip on reality. Actors are people that get paid to play pretend. My guess is by tomorrow she will come out with an apology. This girl is getting dragged through the coals on social media right now, it's pretty funny to see them turn on each other. I will give her a ton of credit if she sticks to her guns though.

Last edited:
Recently see alot of sob stories of social media about how long it took some people to become a citizen.

Admittedly it takes too long. But this is a totally different issue. People can be legal residents while working on citizenship. That's what the people in these stories did and it should be applauded. Not cause to throw open the doors.
Open borders would flood the border states and then the country. Question for the left, How many is the breaking point to where the tax payer cannot give anymore? How many would it take to put us in the red in our national debt? (yes I know, making a point)

No plan for a large problem is a dangerous position to take.

Like I said before in another thread, it is going to start to get ugly and we need to put a stop to it now. If they hit you in the head with a concrete shake, shoot them in the head with a .45. Peace through superior fire power. Anyone remember that? It was/is an effective way of deterrence.

This is what happens everyday on here to posters like Jameslie, Levi'sbooty, Platnidumb, Yourfavoriteho, EDtoyoungtoknow, and Johnthesnowflakecanook. Proof that things are not what they say/want them to be but, they go right ahead and post them anyway.

Has there been a doctor yet who has found the cure to TDS or are they going to make it big business like they have in other diseases.

Last edited:
Like I said before in another thread, it is going to start to get ugly and we need to put a stop to it now. If they hit you in the head with a concrete shake, shoot them in the head with a .45. Peace through superior fire power. Anyone remember that? It was/is an effective way of deterrence.

This is the only way to handle anarchist. You have to draw blood. Make them bleed in the streets

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT